Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   The right message at the right time (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132552)

ThatMan 17-11-2019 09:58 AM

The right message at the right time

Have you ever happened to hear a particular message at the right time and then ask yourself how is this even possible? To me it happens a lot, just few moments ago I was thinking about what we experience here on Earth and how everything is an illusion, when suddenly, I heard these words: "Know the truth and the truth will set you free"; I was watching a movie at the same time, a movie that has nothing to do with religion.

:biggrin:

hazada guess 17-11-2019 10:44 AM

Yes I have a couple of times.I wrote about one in a recent thread somewhere.Strange isn't it?

paragon 17-11-2019 02:01 PM

:D A few years ago, back in my Christian days, I was feeling very anxious about the state of the world and what we could expect to experience in the coming years. Immediately after my ruminations I looked up and read a sentence in a text that said something like "No matter what difficulties befall thee, I am with thee. I will make thy burden light." I'm paraphrasing, but it was exactly what I needed to hear at the time. :D

hazada guess 17-11-2019 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragon
:D A few years ago, back in my Christian days, I was feeling very anxious about the state of the world and what we could expect to experience in the coming years. Immediately after my ruminations I looked up and read a sentence in a text that said something like "No matter what difficulties befall thee, I am with thee. I will make thy burden light." I'm paraphrasing, but it was exactly what I needed to hear at the time. :D

I take these random thoughts as messages as they seem to ring true at the time,but you can think of them as you like.:smile:

Gabryel 09-12-2019 10:26 PM

A message is always delivered at the right time in the right way!

Gabryel 09-12-2019 10:28 PM

A message is always delivered at the right time in the right way.

lomax 12-12-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
Have you ever happened to hear a particular message at the right time and then ask yourself how is this even possible? To me it happens a lot, just few moments ago I was thinking about what we experience here on Earth and how everything is an illusion, when suddenly, I heard these words: "Know the truth and the truth will set you free"; I was watching a movie at the same time, a movie that has nothing to do with religion.

:biggrin:

I think it's your subconsious mind.It happens to me as well.Or your guides if you prefer.

Busby 13-12-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabryel
A message is always delivered at the right time in the right way.

Do you mean for instance that moment when a little Syrian girl has her legs blown off?

Gabryel 13-12-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busby
Do you mean for instance that moment when a little Syrian girl has her legs blown off?

I wouldn't consider that a 'message' from the higher realms.
A thing like that is just one of the horrible things humans are capable of doing to each other. :icon_frown:

Busby 14-12-2019 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabryel
I wouldn't consider that a 'message' from the higher realms.
A thing like that is just one of the horrible things humans are capable of doing to each other. :icon_frown:

You apparently assume that messages from 'the higher realms' are confined to sweetness and light?