Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How can I tell? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=69979)

nick1973 13-06-2014 04:52 PM

How can I tell?

If the woman I'm with doesn't want me? We have been together for over 3 years and have two beautiful girls but I must admit I have been unwell and put on weight but I fear this has put her off me and it feels like she doesn't want me. Sexually or lovingly. She says I'm imagining it and I'm being silly, we have never had an argument in the 3 years. But it's affecting me alot I'm dreaming about her hurting me. She cheats on me, doesn't come near me and try to get rid of me...Can anyone help me?

MysticalShaman 14-06-2014 12:14 AM

I think maybe you feel more like you are letting her down because you are letting yourself down and you can't love yourself because honestly (if you look deep down) you don't love how you are right now. Then you feel she would be justified in leaving you or cheating on you because you don't want to be with you so how could she?
BUt the probnlem is not with her - it's with you.
She says there's nothing wrong - and there isn't, because love still loves no matter what. But because you don't love yourself right now you can't accept that love from anyone else :( it's a vicious cycle, and your dreams are only feeding your fears that you have during the day.
You don't want to lose her, so lose the self- deprecciation! Start working on your self esteem! It's no fun when your unwell or a little over weight ( even a lil bit ) and it sucks, totally man, but do your best to be kind to yourself!
You'll start to realize she was right when you learn to love yourself again, even from this perspective :)
This is only my intuition though !
Good Luck x

primrose 14-06-2014 01:14 AM

I think you should accept the fact that the relationship is over, if she is cheating and doesn't come near you, and you feel her distance, why stay? I agree that you don't feel good about yourself, you deserve to be happy, work on yourself.
No one should stay where they aren't wanted.

nick1973 14-06-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primrose
I think you should accept the fact that the relationship is over, if she is cheating and doesn't come near you, and you feel her distance, why stay? I agree that you don't feel good about yourself, you deserve to be happy, work on yourself.
No one should stay where they aren't wanted.

Hi primrose. My partner hadn't cheated on me, well not that I know of anyway I just dream it and dream she doesn't want me. I sometimes tell her how I feel and I have even accused her of things I've dreamt but she has stuck by me and says nothing I do or say will make her leave me. I think mysticalshaman hit the nail on the head my problems are because I don't love myself I'm a shadow of who I used to be and I feel like my life is over.

primrose 14-06-2014 06:46 PM

I'm sorry I misunderstood you, work on your self esteem, look through the affirmations threads for some that may help you.