Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My experience early this morning (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=30934)

bluedolphin 21-02-2012 04:51 PM

My experience early this morning

Hi I'm Jan, 44 year old and would just like to tell you this and talk to someone.

When I was 16 I was with someone for 2 and a half years and then split up, 25 years later we met up and we wanted to be together again forever. 6 months later he passed away suddenly at the age of 44 and since then I have had a few unexplained experiences but this morning I felt a very real experience.

I woke up at 3am, couldn't sleep so went down to have a coffee and then came back up to bed while I was laid there I saw a blurry translucent like image seconds later I felt my quilt lift off the bed and some pressure on my leg. Then I felt him cuddling me and I touched his face it felt so real like he was really there, that lasted 5 minutes and then went away. After this I cried for him to come back for so long.

What could this mean? What is he trying to tell me?

2 weeks ago I was asking him questions in my head as I have been feeling very low.

Ninoushka 21-02-2012 05:00 PM

Hi Bluedolphin,
I don't have the answer to your questions but I wanted to tell you that I am very sorry for your loss. I have felt the same sensations of presence when I lost a loved one too and although I thought I was scared of ghosts, it felt incredibly good and reassuring.
I hope you can get in touch with him again, if that's what you wish.
Good luck to you.

John32241 21-02-2012 07:45 PM

Hi Jan,

I can say that we are all spiritual beings having a physical experience. Our essence, the spiritual aspect of us, is an ever present energy. Now once you started asking your loved one questions in your head, his essence choose to respond to you in this particular way.

In my view, we are all psychics, mediums, and telepathic. I am not at all surprised by your experience. How you proceed from this point is a choice.

I suggest that you have more conversations in your head with him. I suspect that you have things you need to evolve at this time. It could be that the best way for him to assist you with that was by being present in spirit with you but not in physical form.

I hope my perspective on this will be helpful.

John

Zarra 22-02-2012 01:28 AM

My advice would be have faith in your feelings and in him. Embrace the encounter as a gift.

CSEe 22-02-2012 01:50 AM

Perhaps there are many story like yours in afterdeath communication study . I do not know whether anyone could confidently explained to you and I have reason to believe there will be no logical explaination by human current knowledge ...............perhaps you are the reason , you are the answer to your question , you must AWAKE and aware of your action , intention, re-action , experiences as only this will lead you to your own realization .
Thks
CSEe

iris 22-02-2012 01:57 AM

dear jan,

i am very sorry to hear about your loss.....even though it is recent but still i feel like telling you that at times like these we have to realise our true spiritual nature.....we will all be together with our loved ones ,i hope you believe that,then everytime grief takes hold of you,you know it is just a temporary parting

grief is a negative emotion in that it hampers the progress of the soul passed on,and when in our hearts we believe we will be together,grief just disappears

now that he has appeared to you and reassured you,let him know in your mind that you are fine and it is ok,that u will be together again,then he can move forward in his journey reassured as well.....

i hope you understand,just my way of seeing things......

iris

bluedolphin 22-02-2012 05:04 PM

thank you for replying to me, i am very down at the moment and maybe he is trying to reassure me, that everything will be okay. we did break up a month before he passed away

travelgirlfl 23-02-2012 03:37 AM

Hi Jan--

Oh, my, I can so feel for you, I'm so so sorry! My fiance that has also passed and I have such a similar story -- dated in high school, reunited 21 years later (he was 40, I am 39), planned to spend our lives together and 6 months into our renewed relationship, he was killed by a drunk driver.

That was 6 months ago and I am still very much in my grief and mourning his loss, and the loss of our lives together. Just because you had broken up right before his passing, doesn't mean you wouldn't be having similar feelings, I'd imagine. My heart aches for you!

I also have felt Kelly, my beloved, visit me in not identical but similar ways as you described. Yes, I definitely believe those who have passed try to reach out & comfort us, and let us know they are still with us, and still care for us, in many ways.

I've been reading extensively on life after death just to try to understand what he might be experiencing (I was never worried his wasn't okay, I believed he was in a wonderful place and full of love & light). The books I've read as well as talking to a psychic that confirmed some personal things between he & I and then some messages from him in his new spirit form have brought me comfort, though it is just hard.

Personally, I don't think grieving our loved ones that have passed over harms them in anyway. I believe they are immersed in too much Love from Source to be harmed. I believe there is only compassion, love and caring from all from the Beyond; they certainly don't want us to suffer, but I believe they understand that humans experience pain and sadness often after a loved one passes; they simply do what they can to comfort us, let us know they still love us, and help us heal and keep living (vs. getting stuck in our grief and despair) . . .

I have felt that 'spirit touch' as you mentioned, I have felt his presence/personality essence is a way I can describe it in the room with me, I have felt lots of love coming my way, and many other ways I know he is with me . . . and yes, I talk to him all the time & encourage you to do the same -- either in your head or out loud (out loud can feel really weird at first :) but I find I like doing it now) In fact, it's one of the thing the psychic said to me "he says you can talk to him anytime"; she said & I have read numerous places they can hear us. Sometimes I feel like I "hear" (more like 'sense' or have thoughts of) his reply -- and sometimes I figure they MUST be him, because what I 'hear'/sense is NOT what I want to hear :) Lol!

I could go on & on as I feel we are having very similar experiences right now. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat, either here or privately.

Sending you a hug & some comfort to help you get through day by day --

Shannon

iris 23-02-2012 01:20 PM

wanted to share this with you,dont know where i got it from though.........

When I am gone,release me ,let me go,
I have so many things to see and do,
You musn't tie yourself to me with tears,
Be happy that we had so many years.
I gave you my love,you can only guess,
How much you gave to me in happiness,
I thank you for the love you have shown,
But now its time I travelled on alone.
So grieve awhile for me if grieve you must,
Then let your grief be comforted by trust,
Its only for a while that we must part,
So bless the memories with your heart.
I won't be far away,for life goes on,
So if you need me,call me and I will come,
Though you can't see or touch me,I'll be near,
And if you listen with your heart,you'll hear,
All of my love around you soft and clear,
And then,when you must come this way alone,
I'll greet you with a smile and welcome you home.

bluedolphin 23-02-2012 11:37 PM

thank you it means so much to me jan