Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Energy Work (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Anybody opening & closing portals & star gates? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=99647)

StarChild 09-04-2016 11:30 PM

Anybody opening & closing portals & star gates?

Just wondered. I realize there are more specific groups out there because I'm part of some, but I just wondered if anyone here has done these kinds of energy work. Namaste.

Rah nam 10-04-2016 12:08 AM

Not on this level

vespa68 10-04-2016 11:37 PM

What does this mean exactly? Is this even possible?

H:O:R:A:C:E 11-04-2016 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vespa68
What does this mean exactly? Is this even possible?

i believe that all things are possible.
i have actively, consciously participated in opening/widening/anchoring a portal last year.

vespa68 12-04-2016 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i believe that all things are possible.
i have actively, consciously participated in opening/widening/anchoring a portal last year.

What was that like? I think by raising our consiousness and feeling energy one can do this. I have felt ley lines before, I feel all kinds of energy in general, I'am a healer.

H:O:R:A:C:E 12-04-2016 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vespa68
What was that like? I think by raising our consiousness and feeling energy one can do this. I have felt ley lines before, I feel all kinds of energy in general, I'am a healer.

it was fun. kinda awesome.
:)

StarChild 12-04-2016 08:20 PM

That's awesome Horace!

It sucks how we have to be a bit secretive, but otherwise it is very exciting and rewarding work :-) :hug2: Soon, there will not be any lethal opposition and we can speak more freely about this stuff.

That is wonderful vespa :-) If you are interested in this type of work there are some groups out there, Team Light for one. I would say this kind of work is kind of like healing mother Earth. So it would just be a little different in the sense you would be doing similar energy work on Earth's behalf. Building the New Earth Energy Grid is some of the most rewarding and exciting work I've done! :hug:

Tristran 12-04-2016 08:55 PM

Its possible to open a star gate if you have a Gate Keeper alter contained within one of your split-personalities.

Then by simply stepping on a sigil that has been spray painted on a pavement can allow you to see the paradise beyond this veil.

Jinn flow through you when this happens.

StarChild 13-04-2016 05:05 PM

I'm not surprised that people don't believe in the possibilities Tristran, but I cannot endorse the position that what you don't believe in equals a disturbed mind. We all have different beliefs and that is ok. The important thing to know is that the Universe works with you based on your beliefs, whatever they may be. I wish you all the best. Blessings :-)

Rah nam 13-04-2016 09:21 PM

That's why I stay mostly away from this kind of topics.
The knowledge does not serve most.
It's a little bit like the driver of a car doesn't have to know how to maintain or build a car, all they have to know is how to drive it, and stick to the road rules.