Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Do we have Gaurdian Angles Assigned ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19172)

Lynn 17-07-2011 04:16 AM

Do we have Gaurdian Angles Assigned ?

Guardian Angels is an Angelassigned to protect and guide a particular person. There is the Islam belief that two GuardianAngels are assigned one for each shoulder, one to record one’s good deeds andone to record one’s bad deeds .

Do we all have a GuardianAngel assigned ? Or Two ?

Are they to simply record ourdeeds in life ?

Here when I look at what a Gaurdian Angle would be I see something or someone or some being that comes along with the Soul and is a part of the greater WHOLE that collective part of our being.

I too feel that we have a reocrds keeper with us. One that charts our path and the path of our Soul . Why in death is is said by many that DO NOT in the first passing make it full on over having had a "Life Review" .

Lynn

AnuChandra 20-07-2011 10:52 PM

Yes, Lynn, we all have guardian angels. I see some people have 2-3 Angels and often people that communicate with Angels or are interested in them attract even more sometimes 10 or even a 100.=) There are wonderful group of Angels around you also! Angels absolutely LOVE to communicate with us! Close your eyes, take a deep breath, ask your Angel to come close to you and give you a loving message. If you are nervous at first, ask for Archangel Michael to be the first to talk to. He will make you feel completely safe and protected.

Anu Shi Asta

northstar 20-07-2011 11:18 PM

my teacher was assigned (i think, at least that was how it was portrayed)... being born into a christian culture, i was first brought before christ, who then said 'give him to (couldnt hear the name) to teach him... so in my case the answer was yes and no... christ oversaw the culture and my teacher (who has all the abilities of the gods (insert deity) and more) was assigned by him to teach me the nature of reality... it was more an accident (so to speak) of birth than anything (although i always had a fondness towards him as agnostic)... if i had been born into another culture i would probably have had a different guardian (supposition on observation)... at least that was how it was portrayed, there may have been other reasons for that unknown to me... but we all have someone...

northstar 21-07-2011 12:28 AM

ya know... as i walked the heavens i saw many different cultural heavens... and in each one they were teaching the spirits yet to be born, the culture they are being born into... therefore we would have our guardian before birth... but, after birth in life, we can switch to whichever one we wish...

you have to be careful with steadfast rules... they shift on the fly at their discression all the time...

if i had been christian, my guardian/teacher would have been perceived as mother mary (for many reasons)... but i was more generic and she appeared generic to me... its not fooling us, its adjusting to us...

mattie 21-07-2011 01:10 AM

Part Of Our Spiritual Team

We have a huge spiritual team. Some are w/ us always while others interact w/ us briefly.

What is recorded may have more to do w/ whether we have achieved the goals we selected for our self before we incarnated here. In the akashic records the recording is likely to be just a neutral account rather than a determination of whether our acts were the duality oriented good/bad.

Some have said that our HS is our guardian angel(s).

How we view what happens w/ death depends on what religion or belief system we hold.

AngelicOrin 21-07-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnuChandra
Yes, Lynn, we all have guardian angels. I see some people have 2-3 Angels and often people that communicate with Angels or are interested in them attract even more sometimes 10 or even a 100.=) There are wonderful group of Angels around you also! Angels absolutely LOVE to communicate with us! Close your eyes, take a deep breath, ask your Angel to come close to you and give you a loving message. If you are nervous at first, ask for Archangel Michael to be the first to talk to. He will make you feel completely safe and protected.

Anu Shi Asta

Just want to add, that while Michael might be around to protect you, he may not necessary be the first who you will talk to - that is going by my own experience. Michael was the first Archangel I wanted to chat to, but Raphael came through instead. :)

Natalia 21-07-2011 12:47 PM

I like your post Lynn and i have to agree with mattie. I was going to talk about the team of angels too but she beat me to it lol. I have one very prominant angel/spirit guide HS? I could certainly say that; with me at all times. It is through him i discover these goings on. It was explained to me that i have a team and they can come and go as needed. Like a rugby match and you have the bench sitters waiting to go in when another comes off the field and some come in groups of two or three. However unlike rugby they are not getting wounded as the reason to have other angels come in. There are angels that can help you with specific areas. My guide tells me he can communicate with them clearly; which helps me because it took me years to even trust that my guide was just that...my guide and not myself loosing the plot. Now we have effortless communication because i allow and accept him to come in.

Bright Blessings :color:

Celeste 03-10-2011 01:10 AM

I think, yep, and they are matched to our personality. Some are people from a past life. They didn't want to come to earth to learn at the moment, so they become a particular person's guardian angel, also called spirit guide.

Lynn 03-10-2011 04:44 AM

Hello

I have never felt a strong connection to Guarudian Angles or Archangles in life. While I fully embrace they are real, I never felt that pull to them. That was till a deck of Oracle Cards found me. I have been using them since I got them and with stunning results.

I really feel a connection to them and I find me hands get very hot using them. I know there is an energy pressence there I am not seeing or fully maybe as of yet embracing but its there.

In the work I do I have one's that call in Michael and the like to assist them, when I be asked on whom I have called in I just say Universal Light of All Things. In that I am told that includes them.

I might well do some more recent reading in Arch Angles and see where that path takes me. I know that I read much in that area in the youger year's.

Lynn

PanBaccha 03-10-2011 08:50 PM

There are guardian angels and there are Holy Guardian Angels.
Each one of us do have one Holy Guardian Angel. While with
guardian angels or spirit guides we may have several. Your
Holy Guardian Angel is in truth your Higher Self. :smile: