Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Astral projection - go to the same place? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136154)

asearcher 08-07-2020 07:28 PM

Astral projection - go to the same place?

Hi,

I have yet not done astral projection, but am so curious as to know if like 2 people can decide before hand to meet a special place in the astral world? Is that possible? Can one built, create things over there or how does it work? Or is one just stumbling in on other people that are in reality sleeping's dream-realities? :confused:

:hug3:

Please, let me know

wstein 09-07-2020 02:06 AM

Yes its possible to meet in an 'Astral' location.

I have found it much easier if you start in the same physical room and travel together. You might want to get started this way.

SpiritualFreedom 09-07-2020 07:38 AM

Reality works in multidimensions and multiverses.

They are objective and real like the physical dimension. The higher the dimension, the easier is to affect the environment with the mind & imagination.

But in order for the 2 people to meet on one specifique location, both must be under the same dimensional body frecuency, same multiverse and both need to have the same direction address. With a spiritual body you can teletransport, but is important to know how dimensions works. To go up and down changing bodies.

If you do a self-initiated out of body experience, you won't appear on the same physical dimension... You will appear on the duplicate dimension of the physical which is not the exact same. That's why things may be different from your bedroom.

Also, you could appear above a different physical parallel multiverse, and see many new things on your town or city, and a different timeline like 100 years back or 100 years forward in time.

But then, as I said, you can teletransport exactly where you want.

Is important to know this, otherwise you will confused, like I was

asearcher 09-07-2020 09:48 PM

Thank you both so very much :) Super interesting to read your answers.

utopiandreamchild 09-07-2020 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi,

I have yet not done astral projection, but am so curious as to know if like 2 people can decide before hand to meet a special place in the astral world? Is that possible? Can one built, create things over there or how does it work? Or is one just stumbling in on other people that are in reality sleeping's dream-realities? :confused:

:hug3:

Please, let me know

Although I think it's a posibility I don't think anyone has the ability to pull that off just yet. Its almost unheard of but who knows what the future holds. Maybe one day we'll all be able to do that. Amen

tracey10 31-07-2020 09:44 PM

I would like to know how to astral travel and are there astral buddies you can travel with??