Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   what is your kundalini experience? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113488)

django 15-05-2017 01:05 AM

what is your kundalini experience?

I'm interested in people's experience of kundalini, I wonder who experiences kundalini as aroused, meaning 'an unusual amount of energy has been injected into your system' from the root chakra, but this energy dissipates, or is aroused again and again.

Alternatively, does anyone experience awakened kundalini, which would be a permanent flow of kundalini energy, or a stable intermediate rising (see http://kundalinicare.com/kinds-of-kundalini-risings-2/ ) where kundalini remains steadily positioned at the heart level or higher.

The aroused kundalini

This is often confused with a kundalini awakening, but it is not. A kundalini arousal simply means kundalini has ejected an unusual amount of energy into your system and this may be unpleasant (but not necessarily so). What you have to do in this case is to relax into the energy and let it do what it wants to do. Fighting it only makes things much worse.

The awakened kundalini

An awakened kundalini is very, very rare. The kundalini seldom awakens by itself and doing practices, like kundalini yoga, to "awaken" kundalini very, very rarely have the desired result of actually aweakening kundalini. They can at best induce kundalini arousals, but not the rare awakening, which lasts for several incarnations pulling you towards sadhana (spiritual practice) over and over again until you are liberated.

http://www.truetantra.info/kundalini.html

barrynu 15-05-2017 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by django
I'm interested in people's experience of kundalini, I wonder who experiences kundalini as aroused, meaning 'an unusual amount of energy has been injected into your system' from the root chakra, but this energy dissipates, or is aroused again and again.

Alternatively, does anyone experience awakened kundalini, which would be a permanent flow of kundalini energy, or a stable intermediate rising (see http://kundalinicare.com/kinds-of-kundalini-risings-2/ ) where kundalini remains steadily positioned at the heart level or higher.

The aroused kundalini

This is often confused with a kundalini awakening, but it is not. A kundalini arousal simply means kundalini has ejected an unusual amount of energy into your system and this may be unpleasant (but not necessarily so). What you have to do in this case is to relax into the energy and let it do what it wants to do. Fighting it only makes things much worse.

The awakened kundalini

An awakened kundalini is very, very rare. The kundalini seldom awakens by itself and doing practices, like kundalini yoga, to "awaken" kundalini very, very rarely have the desired result of actually aweakening kundalini. They can at best induce kundalini arousals, but not the rare awakening, which lasts for several incarnations pulling you towards sadhana (spiritual practice) over and over again until you are liberated.

kundalini reached my heart and has been stopped there for a few years..lots of love any beauty there is the easiest way to describe it but it is not always easy because the love is always growing in strength and can be overwhelming(tossing and turning in bed because the love/energy is so strong)
I think it rests and lets me used to the new level of energy before it rises again.the easiest way to get used to it is to let it flow through you with no resistance...when it hits an emotion or memory that i dont like ,it is natural to put up a defense but kundalini flattens your defenses and clears everything that resists it which results in emotional pain but the pain only last seconds or minutes these days and after the pain ,comes beauty and bliss and love..its like a reward

last week kundalini reached my brain.
an orange golden light in my head with beauty and bliss that was not overwhelming but smooth and peaceful....it is still there and every time i close my eyes or relax it gets stronger....this morning it felt like god came to me and wrapped me up in his love..i was awake and aware but lay still for hours enjoying it/him..I am still under the influence now and am learning every day as it is always changing...maybe god was shiva as i felt my crown open wide
It feels like kundalini is controling my everyday life as syncronicities are so common and it feels every thing has been carefully planned by a higher force despite the randomness that also exists.
Kundalini is personal and cant fully be described....I have also lost interest in pursuing spiritual things..i have stopped yoga ,tai chi, stopped looking for other spiritual people to connect with and with all this letting go i thought i was loosing everything but i was loosing attachments...physicality is an attachment....that make sense to me now, but it didnt last week.

my kundalini was stirred by a shaman and i had never heard about it before so i did not ask or want it but im very happy it happened
the first few months were emotional hell but with rewards of peace and beauty every time i cleared something....it was daily clearing,a few hours a day.
It then led me on a quick path to a buddhist monk who gave me energy tranmissions through the head,he said he was widening my sushumna and did not speak about or aknowledge kundalini.that was 4 years ago
energy is getting strong again now so im going to lie down and surrender:smile:

this is what i read last week that accelerated everything again. i liked the satsangshttp://lovebliss.eu/

Seawolf 15-05-2017 03:32 PM

I do Kundalini yoga for PTSD. It's an extremely powerful practice that makes me go from being in a deep depression to feeling great in about an hour. It greatly reduces my anxiety and other symptoms of complex PTSD. As a complementary practice to professional care, I feel it causes me to progress faster in my overall recovery. It changes my view of life and gives a general feeling of well-being that I've rarely known in life.

This is not about a sudden awakening experience, but it does have an awakening effect. I'm becoming more aware of myself and world around me. It seems to increases intelligence and helps me see things clearer. It's a such a powerful practice that I hope to one day be able to make more people aware of it, as it works for many different disorders as well like depression, anxiety, and especially OCD.

EndoftheRoad 15-05-2017 09:08 PM

I had a kundalini awakening almost a year ago, that caught me off guard to say the least. I never even knew what "Awakening" was other than some generalities from years of catholic education. Certainly never heard of Kundalini, but a redditor who responded to a thread where I had posted some of my odd experiences. I don't get the levels of bliss that were present for the first 9 months, but I'm also not waking up in soaked bedsheets so its a decent tradeoff.

When it first arose, it shot all the way up to my crown, but seemed to stagnate back into the lower chakras. For the past 2 months, it's been more prominent from the heart/highheart up.

Seawolf, couldn't agree more for the yoga practices. Although sometimes it amps up too high, my awareness and presence helps and following up on grounding keeps things more levelset.

Seawolf 16-05-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Although sometimes it amps up too high, my awareness and presence helps and following up on grounding keeps things more levelset.

The first thing that happens for me when I do the yoga is I notice is I'm back in my body. It's a strange feeling. If I do too much I notice I can get amped too high, so I try take it slow at my own pace. Trying to stay the body is important, and taking time to sit in the bliss when it comes.

running 16-05-2017 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrynu
kundalini reached my heart and has been stopped there for a few years..lots of love any beauty there is the easiest way to describe it but it is not always easy because the love is always growing in strength and can be overwhelming(tossing and turning in bed because the love/energy is so strong)
I think it rests and lets me used to the new level of energy before it rises again.the easiest way to get used to it is to let it flow through you with no resistance...when it hits an emotion or memory that i dont like ,it is natural to put up a defense but kundalini flattens your defenses and clears everything that resists it which results in emotional pain but the pain only last seconds or minutes these days and after the pain ,comes beauty and bliss and love..its like a reward

last week kundalini reached my brain.
an orange golden light in my head with beauty and bliss that was not overwhelming but smooth and peaceful....it is still there and every time i close my eyes or relax it gets stronger....this morning it felt like god came to me and wrapped me up in his love..i was awake and aware but lay still for hours enjoying it/him..I am still under the influence now and am learning every day as it is always changing...maybe god was shiva as i felt my crown open wide
It feels like kundalini is controling my everyday life as syncronicities are so common and it feels every thing has been carefully planned by a higher force despite the randomness that also exists.
Kundalini is personal and cant fully be described....I have also lost interest in pursuing spiritual things..i have stopped yoga ,tai chi, stopped looking for other spiritual people to connect with and with all this letting go i thought i was loosing everything but i was loosing attachments...physicality is an attachment....that make sense to me now, but it didnt last week.

my kundalini was stirred by a shaman and i had never heard about it before so i did not ask or want it but im very happy it happened
the first few months were emotional hell but with rewards of peace and beauty every time i cleared something....it was daily clearing,a few hours a day.
It then led me on a quick path to a buddhist monk who gave me energy tranmissions through the head,he said he was widening my sushumna and did not speak about or aknowledge kundalini.that was 4 years ago
energy is getting strong again now so im going to lie down and surrender:smile:

this is what i read last week that accelerated everything again. i liked the satsangshttp://lovebliss.eu/

based on my experience there comes a point in which its not you but it. so just doing whatever and letting her work her way through everything makes the most sense. like lie down and surrender.

not that action such as meditation doesnt help. but when the shakti is on the edge of what the body and mind can handle. why induce more of it. lol. just ride the wave. lol

running 16-05-2017 01:33 AM

jan essman lovebliss site barrynu brought up. i think its probably one of the best and simplest explanations.

ove-bliss
Lovebliss is your true nature. If you don't feel it and live it fully, you are identified with the small self or stuck in nothingness-being. I urge you to move on in either case.

The throb of the divine

The pure being of the Self is not an emptiness or a vacuum, as it may at first be experienced to be. It throbs, or vibrates, and this throb is love-bliss, also known as Shakti. But understand that the throb is no different from the nothingness-being. The Self simply is lovebliss and it is nothingness-being at the same time -- and this is vibrant and dynamic. In the beginning of your spiritual journey, you may predominantly experience one or the other, love, bliss or nothingness, but as you progress the three will merge into one and the nothingness will certainly be realized to be an unmanifest oneness of Being-Bliss-Awareness.

Not a state of consciousness, but pure being

Lovebliss is not a state of consciousness, nor an experience, though it will seem so in the beginning when you only get it in glimpses. In the beginning, because you think of it as a state of consciousness or an inflow, you will think in terms of change: how to change your consciousness from one state to the state of lovebliss. But the truth is, lovebliss is not a state, it is the nature of pure being, so no matter how much you change consciousness, you will not get it that way.

You only (initially) get it as a state by transcending consciousness, merging into nothingness-being and letting that nothingness-being "vibrate" into your consciousness as love or bliss. This you will experience as what is often called "cosmic orgasm", but cosmic orgasm is not the real thing, it is just an ecstasy.

In the beginning, the body will feel like it is on fire with bliss. Your hands may shake and tears flow. The skin will feel electric and as if tingling. Your heart will expand with great love and your chest feel far too small. The brain vibrates and the scull feels as if being massaged with pure delight. There are no words to describe love-bliss. In the beginning it is agitated ecstasy, later it is ecstasy without agitation or unrest, but at total peace, finally it is Pure Being and Shakti in One. It is a fierce force, yet incredibly gentle. It is unmanifest, yet love, bliss and consciousness. As you get used to it and it integrates more and more into your system, every breath will send waves of lovebliss through your body. You will stop thinking and every act will be a spontaneous expression of lovebliss. Even the body becomes lovebliss. You will realize nothingness-being is not nothingness, but is lovebliss. And in that there is no ecstasy, only complete stillness, which is lovebliss.

At that point the focus of your spiritual practice will change from transcending into nothingness-being, to merging in lovebliss. Finally you simply are lovebliss, though it will fluctuate in intensity, and your practice will be to be it to the highest degree at all levels of your being and during all kinds of activity. Even the body will become love-bliss. Simply breathing becomes lovebliss. Everything you see is seen as lovebliss. This is known as sat-chit-ananda.

Lovebliss is the source of enlightenment because it is enlightenment

Nothing can stand in the way of lovebliss (Shakti) and it simply crushes ignorance. I have worshipped lovebliss -- the divine mother Shakti -- all my life. Mother Shakti is the giver of enlightenment, the giver of love, the giver of bliss, and lovebliss is her nature and how you will recognize her. Know that to connect with any kind of bliss from cosmic orgasms and up to pure lovebliss, you will need to activate and arouse kundalini. True, pure lovebliss comes when kundalini moves her seat to the brain. Until then it is ananda (bliss), not paramananda (supreme lovebliss). Surrender to Shakti, who is lovebliss, then merge with her. She is One with Pure Being and is the Self.

running 16-05-2017 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by django

The aroused kundalini

The awakened kundalini

you have had a comment in many of my threads so i dont think i have anything much to share you havent seen.

but i will just say it may not be as rare as people think. im not sure. i just know that i have witnessed many people experience bliss in person with a guru giving a transmission.

what i dont know is how many the experience sticks and becomes permanent. so i cant say it's not rare in experience or possibility. but i am hopeful.

i would know more. but the weird thing i came to experience once it stuck. is like a loss of interest in spirituality. for the reason barrynu brought up about attachment. but also its like if bliss is here and everywhere. where does spirituality begin or end. or what is it. if its in everything. so the idea sorta loses its grip.

Seawolf 16-05-2017 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
i would know more. but the weird thing i came to experience once it stuck. is like a loss of interest in spirituality. for the reason barrynu brought up about attachment.

Spirtuality is not that big a deal, not really. It is if it's about making real shiat happen in life, that's what it feels like it's supposed to be, the alivenes of the frakin result. :-p

running 16-05-2017 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawolf
Spirtuality is not that big a deal, not really. It is if it's about making real shiat happen in life, that's what it feels like it's supposed to be, the alivenes of the frakin result. :-p

i like that. i couldnt agree more.