Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Religion (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Why should one burn in Hell? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119712)

oookiritokunooo 04-01-2018 09:13 PM

Why should one burn in Hell?

Didn’t know what category to place this in but here it goes.

One of my good friends brought this up to me one day while telling a story of when he visited his father and Hel in Hell. He was walking around on the flames and all the demons and souls were asking why he isnt burning. Mind you he is a seraphim as well. After he reaches the gate of the castle that Lucifer and Hel are staying in he turns around and says “Why should I burn? The fire is energy...I’m made from energy... it just wouldn’t make sense.” Then he walks inside.

What do you guys think about this? Can you really resist being burnt because of this idea? Let me know I’d be glad to discuss :) (respectfully)

inavalan 04-01-2018 09:35 PM

If you believe in Heaven and Hell, you'll experience them for awhile. If you think you burn in Hell, you'll feel the burning. "Over there", what you believe, manifests. Eventually you move on, but it might take an eternity, equal to a blink of an eye, as there's no time "over there".

Dargor 04-01-2018 09:38 PM

Hel? Is Lucifer officially married or something?

oookiritokunooo 05-01-2018 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Hel? Is Lucifer officially married or something?

No, just currently Hel lives in a huge castle with Lucifer/Apolloyon because she’s hiding out while a war dies between her and a few others.

Dargor 05-01-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
No, just currently Hel lives in a huge castle with Lucifer/Apolloyon because she’s hiding out while a war dies between her and a few others.

But I thought her home was supposed to be Niflheim? And while she isn't there, what happens to all the dead she's supposed to watch over?

oookiritokunooo 05-01-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
But I thought her home was supposed to be Niflheim? And while she isn't there, what happens to all the dead she's supposed to watch over?

Who truly knows?

dream jo 05-01-2018 05:20 PM

dnt no
i no i wz toldd
im so rottn i wud not evn burn in hell coz hell wud not hav me

oookiritokunooo 05-01-2018 07:00 PM

that was a bit hard to decipher but i got it and hell would house anyone

revolver 06-01-2018 01:11 AM

To be personally its a sick lie.

SaturninePluto 17-01-2018 05:49 AM

Interesting question.

Mind you I know not of how the religious view whether one would burn or not, so I have no religious answer for this.

As far as I have been taught, hell shares space with this world in this dimension, sort of like how it is said or written the spirit world shares this space. It has been written of the world of spirit that what manifests in physical reality, manifests in spirit, for every physical action there is a spiritual counterpart in a way. Take for example a physical work of art- what would one equate with a spiritual work of art? Perhaps the very ability to create, itself? A counterpart sort of like that.

You asked if it is possible one might not burn. I have seen many things I have previously thought impossible to be possible. If you are asking if it is possible my answer would be I believe anything is possible.

I believe the way to actually know would be to experience it.

I have a question, perhaps an ignorant one but who or what is Hel?

I have never heard of this.