Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   GRATITUDE TODAY (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115009)

M.Tesla 17-09-2018 10:05 AM

Im grateful for the energy in tbe air today :)

Torgo 19-09-2018 04:15 AM

So many things to be thankful for... I've been slacking....

I'm so thankful and grateful for...
- being fortunate enough to have met my teacher. I know he'll always be with us in some capacity and we will never be separated. Words cannot describe just how much love and gratitude I have for him.

- being able to rise above the manipulation and destructive games of others (and thus the afflictive emotions they attempt to tease out of me), as to not allow such people's vindictive actions to sabotage my appreciation and affection for those whom I'm trying to connect to.

- being a part of a wonderful community, even though at times I wonder why on earth they tolerate someone as cuckoo and hopeless as me. :D

- the fact that autumn is just around the corner, as is Halloween!

- supportive friends who are so patient and take the time to listen to my woes and offer sound advice.

- dance socks!

- being pretty darn close to no longer caring at all of what others think of me, and just doing what I like to do, no matter how silly, self-absorbed, weird, or immature I may come off as appearing.

(on that note)
- no longer being so uptight about how I look. After these past few days of heartache, perspective has definitely become a friend of mine. "Losing your looks/body/health/etc." means nothing when you lose someone so important that you love and would do anything for. You'd give up everything just to have them back, healthy and happy, so that everyone else could enjoy their presence, even if for only a short while longer.

- Trader Joe's. I'm convinced they are the best and only place to shop.

- not being so attached to outcomes or having any expectations. I'm learning more how to better go with the flow and not throw a tantrum when I don't get what I want. I guess I'm finally maturing a bit in that area.

- being able to love and appreciate people, yet still being able to maintain boundaries and no longer allowing them to control me by tugging at my heartstrings.

- the prospect of new love (on all levels), even if they don't materialize. It's still nice just to be open to any possible experience that may come my way.

- being able to appreciate others in a manner that is free of self-cherishing. It's great to observe someone whom you may have not gotten along with initially, but are able to perceive just how awesome and unique they are, and really appreciate all of the beauty they have to offer the world. Even if they don't particularly like you back, it's still just such a great experience to be able to let go of the defensiveness or anger and allow a genuine feeling of compassion to take over instead. It's nice to break free of the reflexive societal learned behaviors (i.e. making it about "me" and my feelings) and just let your natural loving state shine through.

There's so much more, but that's it for now I think. Thanks. :biggrin:

CrystalSong 24-09-2018 08:27 PM

So grateful today for the support around me, the love, the encouragement, the curious minds who gather to explore in the Crystal Sanctum and the many etheric Beings and Angels who support me.

I'm grateful for this beautiful Equinox which just passed and the many celebrations around it.

CrystalSong 26-09-2018 02:36 AM

Today I'm deeply grateful for my friend who came to help train the staff in manufacturing orgone generators.
Additionally I'm tremendously thankful for opportunities to possibly distribute internationally, that email really made my day! Thank you Guides, and Angels, Higher Self and God!!
I'm thankful for new clients and keeping my head above water financially even if it's scary sometimes as a SheEO.

MissCreativeSpirit 26-09-2018 04:04 AM

Eating way too many brownies today.
Dreaming while sleeping of X's that want to be with me.
Quiet night Tv show watching.

CrystalSong 04-10-2018 08:44 PM

Today I'm so grateful for Answered Prayers yesterday, and for the incredible support from my Higher Self, Angels and Guides. They really are mana from Heaven to me!
I am also grateful for the clients I've had this week and the online sales. Thank you all Beings who are a part of bringing these devices and oils into your lives to improve them and make your life easier! Without your consciousness and love and care for yourselves I would have no one to move these little Lighthouses of Love to and all this knowledge would be for naught.

Torgo 04-10-2018 09:39 PM

So thankful and grateful that I was able to get two really great hugs yesterday from someone whom I really love. :hug2:

MissCreativeSpirit 08-10-2018 03:55 AM

I did it....I did it....

1. I got a greyhound ticket back out of my old home state after visiting six weeks.

2. I got more time to myself today too.
3. I told my x I sm moving on and I mean it.
4. I slept better the last two nights.

CrystalSong 08-10-2018 04:41 PM

So grateful to read all the peoples gratitude's in this thread!

It's easy to forget there is much to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for this weekend, it was good to get out and meet people, shake hands and Talk Story (as we said in Hawaii)

Grateful for the room I walked into for a lecture and knew nearly half the people there! Wow community I finally know people after 4 years living here!

Grateful for those who will becoming for my services and that sales are happening in some of the stores our Orgone Generators are in.

Grateful for my Rock Star Team and the many Blessings they send my way and are sending. Love you all!

MissCreativeSpirit 10-10-2018 02:43 AM

1. I printed my greyhound ticket out to leave Minnesota in one week from today.
2. Eating homemade s'mores.
3. A little mesg. from my x.
4. Making Halloween Art.