Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Today in spirit I ....daily spiritual happenings. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130615)

Honza 03-08-2019 04:43 PM

Today in spirit I ....daily spiritual happenings.

What happened to you in spirit today? Let us know your daily spiritual happenings.

Me? Today I was in a bit of discomfort and generally going up and down. I managed about an hour of my war game which I enjoyed and don't manage very often.

~Lioness~ 03-08-2019 05:31 PM

In the early hours of this morning I had a spirit come to me, they were just talking and talking and more talking, for what seemed like maybe an hour. Experiences like this I usually won't remember the things that are said, due to being barely awake and falling asleep. I got the impression she was a 20 something year old blonde hair woman. A couple hours before this happened, I was at another house and I heard someone call my name. Spirits seem to like me lately. At least they felt like they were at peace, jus kinda felt like they didn't need anything from me.

Ariaecheflame 03-08-2019 09:02 PM

That sort of thing happens to me almost every morning, Blueskies.

Occasionaly, if I journal as soon as I wake up it can help me to remember the messages.

ocean breeze 03-08-2019 09:48 PM

Shadowboxing, and outdoor running. Got to relax and enjoy the beautiful summer weather. Soak up the sun. Enjoyed ice cream and dark chocolate. More training later.

The joy of not working. :sunny:

Honza 03-08-2019 10:27 PM

I've just listened to one of the most amazing CDs that I have heard in ages. It was a DJ compilation of modern dance music. "Sunsetstrip by Hernan Cattaneo"

Just beautiful and uplifting.

Honza 05-08-2019 11:18 AM

Today I have managed to clear some blockages in my path. I often feel very heavy and weighed down. At the moment I feel lighter.

Pagandell 05-08-2019 12:08 PM

Made a new connection with my self that felt different but really good.

dream jo 05-08-2019 10:44 PM

usly i try to tun in medtat speek to spirtt sum tims thy ge thruu thy will not leve u alon till u giv mesge way u sopsded to do so

Ariaecheflame 06-08-2019 09:35 AM

I had one of those days... Which seemed quite normal on the surface but there where a few key factors ever so slightly different to usual that it made me feel as though I had stepped into a parallel dimension.

ocean breeze 06-08-2019 08:55 PM

I have all the free time. Much of that is spent martial arts training. I do this knowing full well i'm not going anywhere with it. There is nothing to become of it. I just do it because i like doing it. Its how i choose to spend my time.

Anyways i find myself asking myself, what would it take for me to really wake up? What would it take for me to become the person that wants to awaken? Its a question that repeats on my mind often. I know many claim to be awake and perhaps they've reached a certain level of maturity but they still seem too attached to their dream identities, to words, ideas, concepts, etc. And some still behave rather childishly to even take them seriously. I know right now i don't want to awake. Why awake from a beautiful dream? It doesn't make sense. But maybe deep down there is some form of longing otherwise the question wouldn't arise and repeat itself.

Honza 07-08-2019 04:20 PM

A depressing day today. :icon_frown:

Honza 11-08-2019 02:12 PM

A day of soul searching.

Lucky 11-08-2019 02:47 PM

Those kinds of days are needed now and then Honza. Hope it lightens up for you soon ��

I'm feeling like a huge weight has lifted, even though none of my circumstances have changed. I feel different somehow...lighter, refreshed, renewed, grounded.

Honza 13-08-2019 06:41 AM

Cleaned my bedroom today at 6:00am. There is a new mattress arriving for my bed and so I washed my bedclothes and vacuumed under the bed and the carpet. I had to move my huge board game out the way so I could clean.

It is all done now and I am satisfied.

ocean breeze 20-08-2019 08:37 PM

Taking a week break from training. After 6 weeks of intensely training 6 days a week my body could use a break. Made brownies to indulge in, delicious. I really enjoy just relaxing and being outdoors without a purpose. I did almost got attack by a loose pit bull that escape the owners. It was barking, coming towards me, sizing me up. I stood my ground until it ran off as the owners were trying to call the dog over yelling "no, come here." Nobody got hurt and i'm sure the dog returned back to the owners. So it made the day a tad bit more exciting.

Honza 29-08-2019 08:54 AM

Quite mellow today. More at peace with myself.

~Lioness~ 29-08-2019 03:55 PM

I figured out if I can only reach and talk to the whole universe through my imagination, that's the best way

Honza 31-08-2019 08:54 AM

Totally bewildered today....

gemma 31-08-2019 11:39 PM

...Sending some peace and love to you dear Honza...

I am being thankful for my dear husband who is helping me clean the house today...spiritually I try to learn something new each day, hence I am here...

TheMotherKnowsAll 02-09-2019 02:19 AM

Woke up exhausted from feeling pressure to rescue people in my dreams. Had to take a day off from the gym and do some woodworking (I love to sand and refinish furniture) to ground myself from all of the frantic energy from that dream sequence. Then, when I was on the back porch cooking dinner on the grill (my boys are home from college for the weekend) I saw a dove. I think doves are a reminder/gift/sign from my mother. Maternal things are so important to me, deeply spiritual. It made everything all better.

Honza 28-09-2019 09:20 AM

Surrendered to Christ and the Mother God this morning. I am feeling more settled and optimistic.

ocean breeze 28-09-2019 09:36 PM

I don't contemplate "I Am" but it hit me one time while i was just walking. It doesn't matter who or what i am, "I Am." Real or imaginary, "I Am." Embrace it. Maybe that's all there ever was to it.

Found my mind limiting itself as to what i can or can't buy while i was food shopping. Then i told myself, why not shop like a rich man. Perhaps i should apply that to everything.

Anala 28-09-2019 10:26 PM

I saw horse’s spirit, running free,... :smile:

~Lioness~ 29-09-2019 03:25 PM

Today I feel a weight lifted off me. I dunno if that's because of spirituality, but some would say something about karma and entering a new timeline. :smile:

Ariaecheflame 30-09-2019 11:08 AM

I remembered the creative and connective power of boredom... It sounds boring but it really was quite magical.

Honza 05-10-2019 12:06 PM

Feeling spiritually full right now.

Honza 09-10-2019 01:40 PM

Feeling strong again today. I bought some CBD oil to help with general aches and pains and anxiety. Started taking it today. Will see if it helps.

Honza 12-10-2019 11:38 AM

I am struggling with my self esteem today. Recently lots of things have gone wrong for me; like I have cracked one of my teeth and my new desert boots are too small for me.

Life can be very hard.

~Lioness~ 20-10-2019 05:04 PM

Honda, I'm sorry you're having a hard time. I am too. I loved someone I was with, our 3 months date was two days from today, and she cheated on me. It hurts pretty badly.

Honza 21-10-2019 12:37 PM

Feeling better today. I went out for lunch and had a steak burger. I have replaced my desert boots for ones that fit me. Plus I am feeling more confident.

Honza 23-10-2019 12:19 PM

Today I bowed down to and surrendered to the Hindu Gods to make peace between us.

TheMotherKnowsAll 23-10-2019 08:41 PM

Anxiety and worry for my sister, for our family. I wish I could wave a magic want and heal the world and make everyone safe.

ocean breeze 23-10-2019 09:48 PM

Been feeling quite lively and festive the past few days. Went to visit the cemetery. I always found that to be a very peaceful place to hang out and think and ponder. Surrounded by life and death with no one else around, it can be a rejuvenating and relaxing place to be.

Ariaecheflame 23-10-2019 09:59 PM

Feeling a bit sentimental this morning.

I can see somebodies face in my minds eye smiling at me and it's making me feel happy.

I like hanging out at cemeteries too Ocean Breeze... Lol...
I feel quite peaceful there too.

Honza 28-10-2019 05:46 PM

Had a really bad day today. God seemed far away. Turmoil and strife. I surrendered to Christ and found some comfort.

ocean breeze 01-11-2019 11:40 PM

Caught the common cold. Must be from all that change in weather while being outdoors. I should do something more productive like nothing.

I often ponder how powerful my ability to manifest can be.

Ariaecheflame 04-11-2019 10:09 PM

I saw another shooting star last night!

I saw one a few months back while walking in a similar location :biggrin:

It was big and bright and plummeting towards earths atmosphere... It was very exciting!

I made a big wish...

The excitement from seeing the shooting star has not worn off. I feel so special haha...

I wonder if the two walking women a kilometre ahead of me saw it too? I hope they did.

~Lioness~ 04-11-2019 11:51 PM

Today I feel like I leveled up about 3 levels in my life, lol

Honza 05-11-2019 01:00 AM

Today I am glad that I am a Christian. I feel safe and warm.

ocean breeze 07-11-2019 08:31 AM

So this woman was at the park happily willing to share poetry with anyone willing to hear. She stops people as they walk by and asks if they love poetry. She did that to me and i said i'm fine with it. Then asks to pick a color in a bag she holds. So i picked blue out of the colors left so she hands me the blue piece of paper and asks me to write down what Wows me. So i did and then she made a whole poem out of it. I told her that was nice, so she thanked me and i thanked her back and that was that. I thought she was going to ask for money or tip afterwards but she didn't even ask for that. It was something different, unexpected, and i thought it was really nice.