Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   mysterious interchangeability of cause and consequence. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133028)

weareunity 16-12-2019 03:42 AM

mysterious interchangeability of cause and consequence.

Hello all.

A thought has come to mind which I do not have the knowledge to verify, but think it may be of interest to those of you who may have that ability.

As follows:-

That at some point of increasingly minute examination, cause and consequence become interchangeable.

This may be nonsense or simple commonsense.

petex

janielee 16-12-2019 04:06 AM

Yes, you are right (IMO)

BTW Petex, Buddhism also teaches this, I believe.

Namaste,

JL

FallingLeaves 20-12-2019 03:01 AM

in 3D yes...

but one possibility is that if one has a 4D 'hand' so to speak they can effect change to multiple positions within the 3D domain simultaneously.... making cause and effect a much different thing to them than it is to us. What to us seems sequential seems to them simultaneous... however again this is like a 'book' in that for them there would be other things that were sequential (for example 'sequences' of changing multiple 3D things at once) l and living in '3D' might give the 'lesson' about sequentialness.

what I am saying is that even though you can make a case that what we see as cause and effect is anything but... that still doesn't belie the underlying fact that some things can still be described sequentially.

inavalan 20-12-2019 03:37 AM

Good points!

Seth makes some good points too
Quote:

https://findingseth.com/q/cause+and+consequence/

"With your growing population it becomes more difficult to discharge this energy in what I would call natural ways; that is, by letting it spill over into the nonidentity molecular realm. Privation naturally leads to great aggression of feeling. Where there is great privation there will be a cruel climate, but the climate does not cause the privation. The emotional aggression caused by privation caused the climate."
—TES2 Session 56 May 25, 1964

guthrio 20-12-2019 05:03 PM

mysterious interchangeability of cause and consequence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello all.

A thought has come to mind which I do not have the knowledge to verify, but think it may be of interest to those of you who may have that ability.

That at some point of increasingly minute examination, cause and consequence become interchangeable.

petex

Hi Weareunity,

IMO, to me, the ultimate commonsense is that All Is One thusly:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=132622&page=5 "All "things" are the same one thing vibrating at different rates" and "From this perspective, we may approach the phenomenon of consciousness as the process of expression and encoding of information in space-time. We are not separate from this system; consciousness co-appears as space-time coordinates are embedded within our own being – which is the fabric of space-time! A human entity is not “more alive” or “more conscious” than an atom – they both serve the same function of processing information, albeit at very different relative scales of dimension; such is the only logic in this non-local universe. In the end, the information dynamics involved in the processes of consciousness and the dynamics involved in engendering the defining characteristics of space, time, energy and matter are one and the same. As we bridge physics with meta-physics – the science of consciousness with the spiritual perspective – we may surmise that consciousness does not only arise from the information dynamics of spacetime, but is actually fundamental to the ordering and dynamics of reality itself."

...and thus: http://www.thechristmind.org/god-is.htm An “effect” is described in the dictionary as “something brought about by some cause or agency” and, “its correlative is cause”. As for the meaning of “cause”, the dictionary says, “The agency or force producing an effect” or “a cause” in strict usage, produces a necessary and invariable effect”. So cause and effect are not separate things; they are one and the same. An “effect” is “cause” manifesting. So, we look at the world of “effects” but fail to see the “cause”.

Conversely, the ultimate nonsense is that the All Is not One....because of our habitually mistaken, but correctable, perspective of separation....

....which, if you think about it, provides a living, definitive example of HOW "cause" (mistaken perception) and "consequence" (feeling of separation) become interchangeable, wouldn't you say??? :smile:

Hope this helps...

weareunity 20-12-2019 07:04 PM

Hello guthrio--and all.

I do see existence as being a constant inevitably interconnected process--that interconnection existing in many forms--most especially the connection of cause and consequence which could perhaps--?--be described as a form of universal matrix encompassing all which is. The nature of some causes and consequences are known/becoming known to us--many through the process of ever ongoing scientific study--which are sometimes described as "discoveries" but should more properly be described as "uncoveries" Imo.- for the process of cause and consequence has always ?? been. so we simply uncover, bringing into our understanding some knowledge of what has always ?? been.--perhaps that is discovery, but as said, "uncovery" seems more in the spirit of constantly accepting that we proceed from uncovery to uncovery--as stepping stones.

The question marks after the word "always" above signify that "always" is questionable Imo--the current stepping stone may say always--but who knows what the next may say?

The opening post was made because of pondering upon whether the study and examination of the minute --which I believe-perhaps mistakenly--involves the field of study concerned with quantum phenomena--has any suggestion that such an interchangeability of cause and consequence may be present in interactions at the quantum level---of which I have virtually zero knowledge,--hence my question may well be nonsensical, but maybe worth asking nevertheless?

Thanks for your reply, the contents of which I will ponder upon further--when I find the time between everyday household etc activities.

petex

guthrio 20-12-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Hello guthrio--and all.

I do see existence as being a constant inevitably interconnected process--that interconnection existing in many forms--most especially the connection of cause and consequence which could perhaps--?--be described as a form of universal matrix encompassing all which is. The nature of some causes and consequences are known/becoming known to us--many through the process of ever ongoing scientific study--which are sometimes described as "discoveries" but should more properly be described as "uncoveries" Imo.- for the process of cause and consequence has always ?? been. so we simply uncover, bringing into our understanding some knowledge of what has always ?? been.--perhaps that is discovery, but as said, "uncovery" seems more in the spirit of constantly accepting that we proceed from uncovery to uncovery--as stepping stones.

The question marks after the word "always" above signify that "always" is questionable Imo--the current stepping stone may say always--but who knows what the next may say?

The opening post was made because of pondering upon whether the study and examination of the minute --which I believe-perhaps mistakenly--involves the field of study concerned with quantum phenomena--has any suggestion that such an interchangeability of cause and consequence may be present in interactions at the quantum level---of which I have virtually zero knowledge,--hence my question may well be nonsensical, but maybe worth asking nevertheless?

Thanks for your reply, the contents of which I will ponder upon further--when I find the time between everyday household etc activities.

petex

Brother Weareunity,

.... Thanks for teaching me the blessings of DIY when it comes to "uncovering" Truth for one's self. If a fellow SF traveler on the journey named Weareunity couldn't show this to me, I do not know who would have been better suited to do so.

Blessings also to you and yours! :smile:

guthrio 20-12-2019 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Good points!

Seth makes some good points too

Inavalan,

Thanks for the Seth material finder:
https://findingseth.com/q/cause+and+consequence/

....very useful and informative, as is your quote from one of his sessions: "With your growing population it becomes more difficult to discharge this energy in what I would call natural ways; that is, by letting it spill over into the nonidentity molecular realm. Privation naturally leads to great aggression of feeling. Where there is great privation there will be a cruel climate, but the climate does not cause the privation. The emotional aggression caused by privation caused the climate."
—TES2 Session 56 May 25, 1964

weareunity 20-12-2019 10:12 PM

Hello guthrio.

A little message for you in the "story" section.

petex

BigJohn 21-12-2019 12:49 AM

Quote:

Hello all.

petex

This seems to mimic Free Energy.

Once the process begins A (cause) leads to B (consequence) which leads back to A, then B, etc.