Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Can your guardian angel fall in love with you? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117541)

Joanna_ph 10-10-2017 03:37 PM

Can your guardian angel fall in love with you?

Like I said in an other thread I made I think an angel was sending me love messages. Until then I don't really find feathers or having mind messages from him. But strange things keep happening. I see orbs and a weird kind of energy. I mean when I look somewhere I see the orbs and then I see something like energy waves ( I don't really know how to explain that). When I fall asleep I often see a guy who is protecting me and act like he loves me but I can never remember how he looks like or his voice. But I do remember he's a man. Last Friday I was sitting in my bed and I was watching tv when I felt a breeze energy touching my cheek. I cheked for an open window or something that allawed air to come inside my room but I found nothing. So I sat on my bed again and then I felt this breeze energy touching my cheek and after five minutes my leg.
When I mentioned that I hear voices (in my other thread) I think I said that the voices are two. One from a girl and one from a boy but sometimes I can't understand whose is the voice. I mean it's like someone without a sex is talking to me. Like someone who talks to me but for some reason they can't let me hear their real voice. The girl has't stop talking to me. I keep hear her saying a phrase which is "I'm in love". I ask her with who and I never get an answear.

What do you think the girl wants to tell me?
Is there any possibility for my guardian angel to have any feelings for me?
Is there any chance for these two voices to be the same person? I mean is there a chance for both of the voices to be him (my guardian angel) ? I mean that it might be him but he comunicates with me by my mind's voice because he can't actually talk to me by his own voice? Once I heard someone saying " eventually you're beautiful " but I wasn't able to understand if the one who said so was a girl or a boy. Most of the times I can't recognise it.

spiritualone 10-10-2017 09:01 PM

Could be one of these spirits is your twin flame. Apparently they usually dont incarnate at the same time. Also could be someone from the past.

H:O:R:A:C:E 10-10-2017 10:04 PM

some of what you've heard may amount to 'over-hearing' a conversation not
geared towards informing you. a plurality of spiritual advisers may be the norm
for those of us who accept them, and maybe you've been picking up on some
of the interactions between them(?).
i'm highly doubtful that an angelic being has been 'courting' you... which could
translate as an attempt at swaying your opinion [essentially, 'mind-control'].

SaturninePluto 10-10-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
some of what you've heard may amount to 'over-hearing' a conversation not
geared towards informing you. a plurality of spiritual advisers may be the norm
for those of us who accept them, and maybe you've been picking up on some
of the interactions between them(?).
i'm highly doubtful that an angelic being has been 'courting' you... which could
translate as an attempt at swaying your opinion [essentially, 'mind-control'].

Agreed here.

From what I have personally experienced/ with angel like entities is they have really no want or need for humans. Meaning I doubt they'd be interested in any such relationship.

What I think we call our guardian angels, I would consider an ancestor (supportive, protective- as in passed family- not always family you've known), or a guide rather than an angel.

But, that is merely my thoughts. I can not present it as absolute truth.

I would recommend though a sense of level headed-ness when dealing with guides.

Realize also the conversation could be telepathy you were capable of. Meaning it is possible imo you could have picked up on a discussion between two individuals.

People do not always have to be in close proximity for such to take place.

Tobi 10-10-2017 11:52 PM

I am inclined to agree with the above posts....
But...the "falling-in-love" energy is actually a real 'vibrational condition'. It is possible to experience what translates as "falling-in-love" with ANY Being.
Sometimes being exposed to those fine vibrations translates as being "in love" for many humans. That's the closest emotional reference we have for being exposed to very fine frequencies of harmony and unconditional Love.
So long as this isn't degraded or misunderstoood in any way in its translation into human consciousness, then that is fine, and very helpful. Also it's important for it not to become an obsession. Therein lies some teaching about balance and grace inherent in it.

But also it's wise to know for certain what the source of this energy is as some Beings can be manipulative energetically.

Joanna_ph 13-10-2017 03:02 PM

It's not a spirit or an ancestor and I know that because I always wear a pendon which doesn't allaws to spirits come near me. Except for that, I'm not 100% human. I'm part angel and that's because I have the nephilim bloodline. I made a research and in every site I saw that an angel can fall in love with you. Yesterday I was sitting on my couch when I felt the same breeze energy touching my lips and my cheek. In a dream I saw the same person. He was protecting me and I was part of his family. But I still don't remember his name, his voice and his apearence. It's like he doesn't wants me to know about him. The thing is that I don't know if I'm getting crazy or this is all true. I started finding feathers everywhere again. Now I'm propably losing my mind. Thank you.

Smoreslover 13-10-2017 11:40 PM

They can but they really only will be in love with their twin flame if they have one. Even then though their definition of being in love may differ from ours.

anotherlight 20-10-2017 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
Like I said in an other thread I made I think an angel was sending me love messages. Until then I don't really find feathers or having mind messages from him. But strange things keep happening. I see orbs and a weird kind of energy. I mean when I look somewhere I see the orbs and then I see something like energy waves ( I don't really know how to explain that). When I fall asleep I often see a guy who is protecting me and act like he loves me but I can never remember how he looks like or his voice. But I do remember he's a man. Last Friday I was sitting in my bed and I was watching tv when I felt a breeze energy touching my cheek. I cheked for an open window or something that allawed air to come inside my room but I found nothing. So I sat on my bed again and then I felt this breeze energy touching my cheek and after five minutes my leg.
When I mentioned that I hear voices (in my other thread) I think I said that the voices are two. One from a girl and one from a boy but sometimes I can't understand whose is the voice. I mean it's like someone without a sex is talking to me. Like someone who talks to me but for some reason they can't let me hear their real voice. The girl has't stop talking to me. I keep hear her saying a phrase which is "I'm in love". I ask her with who and I never get an answear.

What do you think the girl wants to tell me?
Is there any possibility for my guardian angel to have any feelings for me?
Is there any chance for these two voices to be the same person? I mean is there a chance for both of the voices to be him (my guardian angel) ? I mean that it might be him but he comunicates with me by my mind's voice because he can't actually talk to me by his own voice? Once I heard someone saying " eventually you're beautiful " but I wasn't able to understand if the one who said so was a girl or a boy. Most of the times I can't recognise it.

I think you are being contacted by your spiritual guide. All guides have love for us and are there for us. I would suspect possibly that breeze you felt on your cheek and leg were body "signals" -- the way a guide has to let you know when you are connected for dialogue. Next time you feel something when he speaks, ask him if he wants you to know him and to repeat that feeling. If it happens again, I'd say you have made a contact. Or maybe just think of him and then ask him to give you a signal. You may feel that breeze again, or possibly something new. In which case, ask it to be repeated. In the future you can call on him anytime to give you your "signal" -- it's a comforting thing. If you continue with this and get more signals - one for "yes" and one for "no" -- that will help immensely in moving forward. From there, you will come to learn how to communicate.

anotherlight 20-10-2017 09:47 PM

Joanna_ph -- I want to say a little more about your questions. I think you have many guides or simply one time "drop ins" but all from spirit who are trying to get through to you. I began this way - I was vacuuming my living room carpet and suddenly heard very clearly "I love you". Then it repeated. I could hardly believe it - this voice in my mind - and it wouldn't stop. Finally, in exasperation I said out loud "I love you" and then it stopped. I think it was when I verbally confirmed I had received the message that they let up, for then. I told a friend who had just returned from living out of state about it and she told me I had been contacted by my first guide. I then took some classes in opening up to my spiritual awareness so that I'd understand and welcome future communication. I was besieged with contacts in my first year who would only come the one time with messages like "I love you" or other words communicating how happy they were for me. I imagined in my mind that there was this room full of spiritual entities who were all celebrating the fact that I finally hear them. It was a very welcoming feeling and definitely that I was loved. That was the beginning of my channeling and guides about 35 years ago. Now I have one guide and no more changes of guides. But just be clear on this - when you are contacted, ask for a body signal. Could be anything, a movement of a finger, warmth on your neck, swaying, anything. Ask that the signal be repeated. etc Every guide is unique just as you are, and the signal helps you differentiate between them. You have a wonderful life ahead of you knowing your connection. One thing with a guide -- you are never alone. You are always loved. And at some point you may want to feel loved -- so ask for the feeling. You'll get it.

Lorelyen 21-10-2017 09:04 AM

If you acknowledge It, your guardian angel has unconditional love for you, is there to protect you especially from the fallout of your minor misdemeanours. More like a super-parent whose love for their ward is boundless than a Jiminy Cricket.