Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   working on myself (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109929)

tanya1979 21-01-2017 08:50 PM

working on myself

I've been taking a course, working on myself, self esteem, trying to love myself again. I've been away for a long time. It takes a long time o take control of your life. I've completed about 4 weeks of a 30 week schooling course.

My oldest daughter is now living with me full time, starting yesterday. Social services had concerns regarding her father. Something I've brought up in the past. Glad she's now safe.

Might have posted in the wrong section, if so, sorry.

What has everyone else been doing.

Honza 22-01-2017 08:00 AM

Been working on my self-esteem too. The way I see it is that I do respect myself; but I enjoy the relationship with others as well. So often I get lost in the otherness of life and lose sight of myself. I don't really enjoy loving myself all that much. But I guess it is a necessity.

meadows 07-02-2017 04:59 AM

I have to work a lot on trying to trust myself again. I made some decisions in the past which made me hate myself. But now I know that we are all humans and we are bound to make mistakes. I am trying to get to love myself once again.

kellyshane 05-06-2018 03:52 PM

I've been working on myself as well

dream jo 10-06-2018 10:08 PM

yep its 1 thng i cnt even do on my slf i cnt luv my slf wish i cud

ocean breeze 13-06-2018 03:39 AM

Congrats to those working on themselves. Hope you all find what you are meant to seek.

tanya1979 03-08-2020 05:03 AM

Hello all.

I've been away for so long. That course I took, well it worked wonders. I even went back to school and completed my grade 12. Them I took a personal development course.

Overall, I'm a much better person for it.

My mind is still blocked though. I haven't heard the static and voices in my left ear.

I'm trying to relax so I can try to become unblocked, so far nothing is working. Not even meditation.

I have however, heard my cat meowing, o smell her and sometimes I feel her. She recently died. I miss her. I'm hoping this is a stepping stone to unblocking my senses.

xc

ocean breeze 03-08-2020 05:40 AM

Welcome back and congrats.

Relaxing can be difficult especially during these times. Though i feel the more effort i put into relaxing the more tension i create in myself. Its possible the "trying" is creating more tension.

linen53 03-08-2020 08:58 PM

tanya, heaven mourns when the senses are unblocked. So much pain pours out.

tanya1979 04-08-2020 07:23 PM

Before my block I was always under more stress.

I had a small glimpse way back in 2012, if I remember correctly. It was just for a few seconds though.

The static happened, then lots of voices started coming through my left ear. Men, women and children. I caught the part when they said we're here, a lot of us. I couldn't tune in like when I was younger, so it ended abruptly.

In 2014 a little boy asked me if I wanted to play hide and seek. But that was just the spirit that follows me.

He's been quiet since last year though. He used to make his presence known all of the time. Now, it's just once in a blue moon. I am positive that I am also blocked from sensing him as well.