Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lucid Dreaming (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   New to lucid dreaming. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124691)

anthony c 21-08-2018 11:19 AM

New to lucid dreaming.

Hi there

I have been trying to lucid dream for 2 weeks now but no success. I got interested in lucid dreaming a few weeks back when i had a lucid dream spontaneously.

I don't really do a curtain technique but i do reality checks and say to myself before i go to bed that i will lucid dream tonight and i do dream but just not aware in my dreams. I tried setting my alarm for 4 am but when i wake up then i just decide to go back to sleep rather.

Anyone have advice what else to do?

Thanks

dream jo 21-08-2018 01:54 PM

if u ned to lucee dream u shud try foods it can hav u luce dreams
lk cheesses obvesrr onee
mintt choklite is a one can giv u luced dreams

anthony c 23-08-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
if u ned to lucee dream u shud try foods it can hav u luce dreams
lk cheesses obvesrr onee
mintt choklite is a one can giv u luced dreams

So to eat cheese and mint chocolate? when like before bed?

dream jo 23-08-2018 10:19 AM

yes it can giv grt dreams mint is bst to try or afrer 8ss mints is a grt way to lucedd dream

anthony c 23-08-2018 01:15 PM

Thanks dreamJo will give it a try :biggrin:

dream jo 23-08-2018 01:16 PM

u wc......................................

Golden Eagle 24-08-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi there

I have been trying to lucid dream for 2 weeks now but no success. I got interested in lucid dreaming a few weeks back when i had a lucid dream spontaneously.

I don't really do a curtain technique but i do reality checks and say to myself before i go to bed that i will lucid dream tonight and i do dream but just not aware in my dreams. I tried setting my alarm for 4 am but when i wake up then i just decide to go back to sleep rather.

Anyone have advice what else to do?

Thanks

NOTHING ELSE TOO DO! Lucid dreaming occurs as the Pineal(3rd Eye) becomes active again. Whatever you have been doing , just continue that and Lucid dreams will come on there own ..... just ALLOW whatever message is coming to come through without trying to interfere or direct it. You can ASK for anything prior to sleep though...... just DO NOT TRY that will slow it down and make it less likely to have.

You can however, study some helpful AIDS to UNDERSTANDING what is happening, learn the SYMBOLIC SACRED GEOMETRY ..... but without memorizing or CLINGING to specific meanings in dream dictionaries. The LANGUAGE of the 5th dimension is most often SYMBOLS and in the way they have meaning to you. EG- Dreaming of a Tiger attacking you. For 1 this dream may be a vision (pre-cognitive) if he/she lives in areas where wild tigers roam.
To another it is SYMBOLIC of the "animal self" still dominating and holding you back.

Dreams: Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist
The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer
Dreams, Visions , and Memories by Carl Jung

dream jo 26-08-2018 11:17 PM

or try readin dream posts on hear frm begingin u cud i o iv du it set me off to dream but in diffi wayss u cud say

MisterHunter 06-09-2018 11:57 AM

I found making myself focused before I try for sleep helped me become more lucid in dreams

anthony c 18-09-2018 10:25 AM

Thanks for all the advice.

I have not been able too lucid dream yet but i know i will, just have to keep trying. Will also try your suggestions and see what happens

Thanks again!!