Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Quick question (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4233)

Kakistos 08-10-2010 10:09 PM

Quick question

Anyone here actually a real spiritual seeker?
I mean like... The big one.
Liberation, True freedom, "Enlightenment"

Humble "liberated being" seeks serious spiritual seekers to cut you loose from your chains of belief and self imposed constraints.

Lynn 08-10-2010 10:35 PM

Hello

In many ways one's that come here are on a Spiritual Path in life. Find a place here where there is understandings and the want to share with other's .

One would have to define one's meaning of liberation and freedom as that might well mean many a thing to many a person.

Enlightentment is a path to understandings the Evolution of the Soul and is not done I feel in but one life but in many lives had.

I am feel on a serious path.....as a member here and of a Metaphysical Church.

Lynn

Kakistos 08-10-2010 10:58 PM

Quote:

Hello

Hai

Quote:

In many ways one's that come here are on a Spiritual Path in life. Find a place here where there is understandings and the want to share with other's.

Spirituality is all good and well. But i'm talking about truth. not belief.

Quote:

One would have to define one's meaning of liberation and freedom as that might well mean many a thing to many a person.

It is acceptance of reality.
And requires no definition.

Quote:

Enlightentment is a path to understandings the Evolution of the Soul and is not done I feel in but one life but in many lives had.

This is a fallacy misconception of belief.
There is no soul because no thing is special in any way.
But by that EVERYTHING is special.

Quote:

I am I feel on a serious path.....as a member here and of a Metaphysical Church.

Belief structures and in no way related to liberation.
Sorry dude.

I come with liberation on a platter. I'm looking for someone that is willing to drop EVERY belief they have. Someone that is willing to accept that they know NOTHING and beliefs are all meaningless.
There is no belief in liberation. You are liberated to believe what you like.
But you'll see them for the lie that they are. And that kinda makes them more fun tbh.

Liberation is completely misunderstood by the spiritual community. or what i've seen of it since liberation.
Basically. Liberation is found in honesty.
Recognise that your feelings and thoughts about what reality are have no affect on reality in any way. "it is what it is" being the axiom here.
Its knowing with certainty that in this moment you are complete.
Duality is the only thing that separates us from this.
Duality is at its core a lie. The universe will not abide duality.

And the root of all duality. At its very core is ONE concept.
ONE belief that the rest stand on.
The idea of YOU. Its not only an absent concept with no characteristics in reality.
Its also the unconscious mind making massive mistakes at every turn.
Selfishness, of every single kind. The worst and most destructive characteristic of humanity.
And its so destructive BECAUSE its based on something that doesn't exist.
If a self existed. it wouldn't need validation, it would just be.
If a self existed it wouldn't need to OWN things.
If a self existed, it wouldn't need anything. it would just be. as does everything in existence.
But the mind in a constant attempt to validate this assumption of self attaches everything it can to it.

You dont need to know the root of the self to break free from it (though i could explain it)
And the above is FAR more than you need to know.

All you need to liberate yourself is 6 words and honesty.
No beliefs, No emotions, No conceptions about what comes after.
Absolute scientific like honesty.

I dont exist.
Is it true?

In this experience "you" are having right now, what of "YOU" is in it?
As you read these words are YOU reading it or is there just reading?
As you type your reply, are YOU typing it? or is there just typing?
Guided responses by the mind.
Liberation is the recognition that there is no you taking action. Just action.

Xan 17-10-2010 08:28 PM

Yes, there are genuine spiritual seekers here... who want to fully know and experience the Truth of existence.

And there are genuine spiritual finders... who are discovering this, and who are becoming free from the constraints and conflicts of the ego-mind.

Xan

Verunia 17-10-2010 08:36 PM

People come from all walks of the world and lives looking for some sort of liberation or freedom.

I think a lot of people begin spirituality expecting something out of it, but lose that expectation along the way. I know I did.

Myself, I don't know where or what I am looking for. At one point it was how to ascend to the 5th dimension and gain archangel status and immortality, but, you know how that turns out :tongue::D

Spiritlite 17-10-2010 08:37 PM

I would say I'm on a spiritual path and have been for about 15 years I know a lot abotu energy and spirituality etc. I figure that if I am to be enlightened and it's the path for me eventually I will do that.
I leave it in the lap of the gods and the lap of the universe.
Spiritlite

focused1 17-10-2010 09:17 PM

Response to Kakistos

The Answer to your question is Yes. I am interested in more.

LightFilledHeart 18-10-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakistos
Humble "liberated being" seeks serious spiritual seekers to cut you loose from your chains of belief and self imposed constraints.

You will forgive me if I reserve the right to do that for myself

Silver 18-10-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
You will forgive me if I reserve the right to do that for myself

Right arm, LFH.
:wink: