Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Let it go (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103841)

anonymous111 25-07-2016 08:23 PM

Let it go

He doesn't care. If he cared, he would be here. He wouldn't walk away if he cared. I'm sick of this "oh but he's just scared" stuff I'm sick of everyone telling me to hold on and not lose hope and wait for him just because he's the runner and he's supposedly scared.

No. If you truly cared, truly loved someone, you'd be with them. I'm sick of trying, I'm sick of all of this. I need to let go and completely move on. I want to go back to the way I was before him.

What is this? We're expected to sit here and do everything in our power to get them back as they go around living their lives without a care in the world for us.

TXGemini 25-07-2016 08:36 PM

You preaching to the choir...it has been released and gone...happy days are here again.

taurusnsane 25-07-2016 08:41 PM

noone tells you to sit here and get them back. noup, you have misunderstood!

just live your life, be happy. i know its hard, very very hard to accept the fact that they need to learn their lessons while not together. its just the way it is. i have accepted it and my twin is adoring me for the freedom i give him. so just, relax,live your life, focus on you, your work, your family, your well-being and then in time when you and him are ready, you will reunite or talk this through.

i know what you are going through, i also "sat" and wanted them back, but it was stupid, yet the biggest lesson in my life, as it led me to where i am right now. everything is like its supposed to be.

just relax

eliana israel 25-07-2016 09:14 PM

I hear ya:hug3: :hug3:

ForgedInFire 25-07-2016 10:32 PM

Oh my this sounds way too familiar to me. I was just going through this myself. It's rough but its the ego trying to take over..it hates not being in control. you cannot control the connection..you need to understand that. The more anyone tries to the more suffering comes as a reward.

Quote:

No. If you truly cared, truly loved someone, you'd be with them. I'm sick of trying, I'm sick of all of this. I need to let go and completely move on. I want to go back to the way I was before him.

It might be something to remember that you told him to never contact you again. You made an intentional block between the both of you. think of what you done. stop blaming him only. it may very well be that he is only trying to respect your wishes. reverse the situation and try to feel what its like to be the one in that position instead. its not very nice is it?

I (ego) am going to cause problems

We as tf/sc's need to understand also that astrology and planetary energies affect us in very big ways. Not like the 3d ego based society. The past week was all about feeling death and give up. This was a clear warning from the universe/divine that we are holding onto our tf's and not letting it do its job on them. that we are interfering and trying to control the connection..and that is their way of letting us know this by.. giving suffering.

Today and tomorrow are going to be major fights within the self..between ego and soul. It's very clear that many tf's are being affected by these energies right now. It's also a warning to be careful of what one says and who they take advice from or listen to.

yes you do need to let go.. stop trying to control by holding onto your tf and let him go to the divine so it can do its job on your tf. the more you hold on you are merely keeping him in place and stuck and your reward will only be more suffering. he will not learn his lessons and neither will you and will never get into union with him.

Have faith that the divine will do whats needed to be done and trust in the journey.

anonymous111 25-07-2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wraithklewn
Oh my this sounds way too familiar to me. I was just going through this myself. It's rough but its the ego trying to take over..it hates not being in control. you cannot control the connection..you need to understand that. The more anyone tries to the more suffering comes as a reward.

It might be something to remember that you told him to never contact you again. You made an intentional block between the both of you. think of what you done. stop blaming him only. it may very well be that he is only trying to respect your wishes. reverse the situation and try to feel what its like to be the one in that position instead. its not very nice is it?

I (ego) am going to cause problems

We as tf/sc's need to understand also that astrology and planetary energies affect us in very big ways. Not like the 3d ego based society. The past week was all about feeling death and give up. This was a clear warning from the universe/divine that we are holding onto our tf's and not letting it do its job on them. that we are interfering and trying to control the connection..and that is their way of letting us know this by.. giving suffering.

Today and tomorrow are going to be major fights within the self..between ego and soul. It's very clear that many tf's are being affected by these energies right now. It's also a warning to be careful of what one says and who they take advice from or listen to.

yes you do need to let go.. stop trying to control by holding onto your tf and let him go to the divine so it can do its job on your tf. the more you hold on you are merely keeping him in place and stuck and your reward will only be more suffering. he will not learn his lessons and neither will you and will never get into union with him.

Have faith that the divine will do whats needed to be done and trust in the journey.

I suppose you're right. I do regret saying that. But I knew I had to say it for my own sake because he'd only speak to me when he had no one else to listen to him and he manipulated me many times...

ForgedInFire 26-07-2016 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous111
I suppose you're right. I do regret saying that. But I knew I had to say it for my own sake because he'd only speak to me when he had no one else to listen to him and he manipulated me many times...

i get it i really do. and then when stuff like that is said.. later kicks in and you think.. oh! why did i say that for?!? well ya cant change it as it already happened. but now this really puts it on you to needing to be the one to reach out to him. if and when your ready to.

perhaps next time instead of just reacting out of anger or w/e it is.. step back and just say something like. im taking space away from you for a while ill contact you when im ready to come back around. or even a warning maybe? keep up that "insert stuff" and im not gonna stick around.

Akira 26-07-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

He doesn't care. If he cared, he would be here. He wouldn't walk away if he cared. I'm sick of this "oh but he's just scared" stuff I'm sick of everyone telling me to hold on and not lose hope and wait for him just because he's the runner and he's supposedly scared.

What is this? We're expected to sit here and do everything in our power to get them back as they go around living their lives without a care in the world for us.

Hey Anonymous 111

Walking away for a while is fine and healthy and will help the two of you to move forward. However always leave the lines of communication open, as there is love there. The Tf relationship is really literal. So if you say I never want to see you again for example they will take it literally and not see you again.

My personal advice (of course it's your choice and ultimately each one of us has to do what's right for us) is not to wait for someone to come round and treat you better, my advice would be to go and get on with your life if the two of you are meant to be together and that is what you have blueprinted, then you will be together once you are ready.

The Universe will create the connection points at the right time. Even tf's sometimes contract not to get back together in a life in order to create further growth for the couple. This is a life of one of many and tf's have known each other for an eternity. However, on this dense planet there will be things that each one of you may pick up that may confuse the other or make the connection slower because the human world is complicated and there are implications from all over the place that influence our behaviors.

As tf's it's tough to work through this stuff together, hence the runner dynamic. It truly is a gift to allow us to experience personal growth that benefits both twins. In effect not being together can quicken this experience say for example through a dark night of the soul. This is not part of the twins mission with each other so each twin has to experience this on their own and it heals both twins. Ultimately this then creates the energy necessary to pull the tf's back together.

All the love and light
Akira :hug2:

Yourkiss73 26-07-2016 01:12 PM

He mirrors you, if he is really this unique divine connection we call TF. You think he ignores you and denies you and disrespects you but he is only fulfilling what you think of him.

You write "He doesn't care" here on this forum and he knows you write it. He knows! And he now has to show you he does not care. You are forcing him to do so due to your unique connection. And how does a person show you he does not care about you? Hm? He ignores you. Does not respond. Acts like you are insignificant, etc. Well you asked for it, right here on this forum.

He is not scared. That is so laughable. He is your mirror. Own it. The only thing you have in your power to get your twin back is to change your thoughts and your beliefs. So as long as you feel he is going on without a care in the world without you the longer you are gonna suffer. Change your thinking. Real life ended the day you met your TF.

Anonconkymous 29-07-2016 11:18 PM

Quote:

I feel you!