Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeled Messages (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Imagination and creation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45310)

Belle 03-01-2013 03:11 PM

Imagination and creation

The verging of creation is unlimited, it is confined within the imagination which is preventing the wildest and most carefree of your dreams coming to the fore. You walk around your construct of earth, your sense of doing and your sense of being is creating the prison bars that do not allow you to come to the wholeness that you have the ability to be, and we are drawing you out of this dimension towards the next dimensions and not just the fourth but the fifth, the sixth, the seventh. How much more could you achieve as mortal beings if only you could allow yourselves out of your boxes that you have put around yourselves.

And yet the boxes have their place, from our vantage point we see you trapped but your beingness is meant to have form, not to be trapped but the allowance of the form, the box that is given to you has become overwhelmed with the sense of "must" and the box becomes no longer the ticket to humanity but the ticket to self-destruction.

Throw away your ideals and your musts and your necessitites. Tap into your imagination, the creation that is to come and allow yourself to step away from the rigidity that you have smothered yourselves in. And yes whilst it may not be possible for the you to fly, there is the illusion of flying that you can create within the you.

The time for non-conformity is upon you. We are at a dawn of a new age and yet the old age still pervades as you cling to it to ensure that it doesn't disappear, it is old, it is familiar, it is the known you but you are no longer in the knowing, you are now in the unknown and you do not need the material of the box that has kept you from being truly free.

Imagine, then create. Imagine then create. We will make it all possible.

Quagmire 03-01-2013 03:16 PM

Perfect :D that is exactly what I have been talking about the last days: that everything is real, you just have to imagine that it is.

Belle 03-01-2013 03:21 PM

Yes - sort of it's there for the taking, it's an age of abundance. Although I don't want the word abundance to be mistaken for the opportunity for greed.

Don't hold back but be careful what you envisage.

Mr.Whitmore 03-01-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belle
The verging of creation is unlimited, it is confined within the imagination which is preventing the wildest and most carefree of your dreams coming to the fore. You walk around your construct of earth, your sense of doing and your sense of being is creating the prison bars that do not allow you to come to the wholeness that you have the ability to be, and we are drawing you out of this dimension towards the next dimensions and not just the fourth but the fifth, the sixth, the seventh. How much more could you achieve as mortal beings if only you could allow yourselves out of your boxes that you have put around yourselves.

And yet the boxes have their place, from our vantage point we see you trapped but your beingness is meant to have form, not to be trapped but the allowance of the form, the box that is given to you has become overwhelmed with the sense of "must" and the box becomes no longer the ticket to humanity but the ticket to self-destruction.

Throw away your ideals and your musts and your necessitites. Tap into your imagination, the creation that is to come and allow yourself to step away from the rigidity that you have smothered yourselves in. And yes whilst it may not be possible for the you to fly, there is the illusion of flying that you can create within the you.

The time for non-conformity is upon you. We are at a dawn of a new age and yet the old age still pervades as you cling to it to ensure that it doesn't disappear, it is old, it is familiar, it is the known you but you are no longer in the knowing, you are now in the unknown and you do not need the material of the box that has kept you from being truly free.

Imagine, then create. Imagine then create. We will make it all possible.

Hello Belle,

Would you allow me to quote you and take it back to my world...(I hate using the term message board)?

I will give you proper accreditation. I hope that is the proper word! lol

Belle 03-01-2013 04:49 PM

Shure Mr W. It's there for the all.

Just credit the guides. I have no ownership.

Quagmire 03-01-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belle
Yes - sort of it's there for the taking, it's an age of abundance. Although I don't want the word abundance to be mistaken for the opportunity for greed.

Then just simply erase greed from your imagination or redefine its meaning. That is what imagination is all about: redefining ones own world.

Here is something from another thread I though was appropriate here: yes imagination my gift to the world. Some worries so much what is real or not that they forget everything is real. Before lunch I can have been out sailing on a pirate ship with the wind in my hair burying treasure chests in my mind for myself to find later. Some will argue it was not real because I was not actually doing that, yet still I can tell you a story of it containing physical activity, emotions and so on that would not really distinct from a story of doing something "real".