Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Interfaith (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   The Christ Consciousness (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=55212)

Amilius777 09-08-2013 01:15 AM

The Christ Consciousness

The Christ Consciousness is the power of Interfaith communication!

The Christ Consciousness is the Only-begotten Son, the Angel of the Lord, The Logos, the Buddha Spirit, the Word of God, the Savior of saviors, the Infinite Redeemer, the Oneness with God, the Mediator between Spirit and Flesh.

The Christ Consciousness is the Cosmic Savior that has been guiding and liberating mankind since the beginning of our epoch. From the beginning of our species to our present day- the Christ Consciousness is the bridge between the Unmanifest-Transcendent Source and the manifested immanent Creation.

Every few centuries does an incarnate person enter our Earth who manifests this Spirit. The incarnate person is called an avatar, a bodhisattva, a Saint, a Holy vessel.

All religions are the results of the same teaching from different Teachers under the Same Eternal Truth.

How many of you have known the Christ?! You all know the Christ! Every age and generation has known the Christ. Even the spheres of heaven know who the Christ is.

Melchizedek who appeared to Abraham,the Archangel Metatron next to the Lord, the Word who consoled Adam and Eve within themselves, the scribe Enoch, the sage Hermes, the Indian master Buddha, the Hindu prophet Patanjali, the warrior Joshua, the Jewish Master Jesus- these be those that manifested that Consciousness as channels, vessels, embodiments for a higher purpose in flesh- to act as servants- to serve, NOT be served. Even the angels in Heaven have a figure of the Christ-Consciousness,- other planets and planetary systems as well.

In Jesus we see the perfect example of that Divine Reflection in human nature- "If you abide in Me, I will abide in you" "I in the Father and the Father in Me" "I and my Father are One" "If you abide in my Word, I shall abide in you" "What you do unto Others, you do unto Me" "

The Christ Spirit is the impelling universal force bringing together all religions and children of God under One Banner.

The Substance of Interfaith is the Christ Consciousness

psychoslice 09-08-2013 02:20 AM

Very nice Amilius, for myself I see my true SELF as Christ, Christ wasn't a man who lives over two thousand years ago, he is within us all, we only need to allow the birth of this Divine Essence to grow within, to allow the old carnal self to take second place. That's how I see the Christ, and it works for me, and that is all I will ever need to know.

Carwen*Angel 13-08-2013 06:55 PM

Wow, wow and wow again.

Your messages on Christ Consciousness are very synchronicitious with other signs I have received today, which I am still processing.

I have been very drawn to Jesus of late and have worked with him a lot. I am interfaith, with particular interest in Christianity, Paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism and New Age spirituality.

I am having a shivers down the spine moment and I will come back to this in time and say more. Thank you.

Amilius777 18-08-2013 05:01 PM

I am glad they resonate with you. - if your post was directed towards mine LOL.

The Christ Consciousness is an amazing thing. We express it in our acts of kindness, love, and forgiveness and understanding everyday. In fact Understanding of others, things, events, etc is the essence of patience. That is one of the biggest steps towards Christ Consciousness.

We all have this consciousness coming from our inner self. Those who express and manifest it on higher levels or the highest level are people like Jesus.

We are all on this journey towards complete absorption in the Christ Consciousness.

knightofalbion 18-08-2013 05:03 PM

Excellent post.

knightofalbion 18-08-2013 05:04 PM

Christ consciousness = Love consciousness.

Amilius777 18-08-2013 06:01 PM

May I add,

The highest expression of that Love:

"When they came to the place called the Skull, they crucified him there, along with the criminals—one on his right, the other on his left. 34 Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.”

Seawolf 18-08-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amilius777
All religions are the results of the same teaching from different Teachers under the Same Eternal Truth.

Putting all religions under the umbrella of my belief system is not only ignorant, but also demeaning to other religions. Truth is whatever it is to me, it doesn't necessarily apply to everyone else. Sure it makes me feel good to think I have the Truth that applies to everyone, but I don't need it. There are other more important qualities about me that I should be proud of, not imaginary ones. Christ Consciousness is one religious belief system among many, I just happen to believe it, but it doesn't apply to everyone.

psychoslice 18-08-2013 09:56 PM

The so called Christ Consciousness can apply to all religions, that is when one realizes their inner connection to the Source or God, you may call this connection any name you like, but its all the same.

Seawolf 18-08-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
The so called Christ Consciousness can apply to all religions, that is when one realizes their inner connection to the Source or God, you may call this connection any name you like, but its all the same.

Yes that's the poplar way of looking at it. It doesn't really account for people who believe something completely different though, other than assuming that they're wrong.