Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dreaming about astral projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120484)

b3N0m 04-02-2018 08:24 PM

Dreaming about astral projection

For the past year or so I have been giving some effort into trying to achieve an astral projection. I feel that I am close to doing it as I have had vibrations and sleep paralysis, lucid and vivid dreams ect. But last night I had my second vivid dream about astral projection. I don't remember exactly what happened but the dream went something like this: I was lying down outside in the dream and I had the intention of astral projecting. In the dream I got vibrations and separated from my physical body and I was so exited and happy in the dream that I had finally achieved astral projection. Same thing happened in my other vivid dream about astral projection only to wake up and find out that it was only a dream and that I wasn't even lucid let alone leaving my body. :( Anyway, what happened next in the dream was that I saw a blue horned spirit coating behind the tree tops and I flew over to it and began to talk to it. I forget what happened next but I think I was just talking to it about how I was so happy and then I think we went somewhere else. I can't remember exactly what happened after that. Later I woke up in the morning (in physical reality not a dream) and I remembered the dream I had and how it was only a dream after all and nothing more... Has anyone else had false dreams of out of body experiences or even weirder dreaming about lucid dreaming?...
Have a nice day. (:

SkyGodWarrior 10-02-2018 05:17 AM

:)
Sounds like you astral projected to me..... when you do not know how to conciously decided where your going to and how your going to get there or even how you exit the body its kinda like rolling dice.... you may end up in one place or another... also astral projecting through dreams will land you in these different alternate realities or astral planes.... You will also feel like your intoxicated... once you learn how to astral project conciously... baby thats where its at.... you legit feel like your real body and it feels like your just floating on air.. and then you fly and its like your real body... such an amazing feeling..! Your close.. so dont put yourself down...

Im not sure why a false dream happens but I have realized that you do get more dream time when you go to sleep within a dream... so you probally didnt have much time to get out and do stuff so your higerself... in order to give you a higher quality sampling of astral projecting possibly helped you with the dream within a dream..

Also if your sleepy or digesting after a big meal your going to fall asleep even if you do succeed in astral projecting. So you need to have enough energy to stay awake or conscious during the projection.

Headintheclouds 22-02-2018 05:10 AM

I've projected from dreams and doubted it at first too. However, you really ARE astral projecting. SkyGodWarrior is right though, when you consciously project (without the dream) it feels amazing. You have no doubt that you've left your body. Don't let the dream projection hinder you, it sounds like your close.

Nitiananda 23-02-2018 05:30 AM

It is useless for a newcomer to learn the direct way out of the body (in full consciousness) It can only be masters who have achieved perfection in this practice.
BUT, you can quite successfully exit and often the first 5 seconds after awakening from sleep, when the subtle body is not yet fully connected with the physical body, especially if you have such a phenomenon as a sleepy paralysis .. In this state, you can simply roll out or just "get up" from the physical body. When you are so out right away, you need to do the technique of keeping this state. For example, rub palms against each other, try to touch everything with your hands, this will lead to a deepening of the state of the astral .. Otherwise, only thinking about the physical body will suck you into it instantly.
Very well taught to master this way out Michael Raduga.
Download his book in English here and read, practice:

http://aing.ru/files/SOBT.хтм

If you open the version in English in Google. With the download of his book in English. He lives in Los Angeles for the last eight years and teaches his method. He organizes seminars.
You can buy from them several discs with the recording of the seminar: "How to get out of the body in three days"

Nitiananda 23-02-2018 05:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query="Выход+из+тела+за+3+дня"+%281 %2F3%29+-+последний+семинар+М.Радуги

I did not find the seminars in Russian.

Headintheclouds 23-02-2018 01:06 PM

Nitiananda - I first astral projected spontaneously and learned how to consciously project on my own after that. I don't think you have to be a master, it feels more like "relearning" something you've always done. I think we are all capable of doing it. It's the staying aware/conscious part that trips people up. I do recommend researching info on how to stay alert while projecting and raising your vibration to avoid the lower levels. Also, work on letting go of fear. Set your mind on having a wonderful experience and it will happen.

ThroughTheCrack 03-04-2019 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
Nitiananda - I first astral projected spontaneously and learned how to consciously project on my own after that. I don't think you have to be a master, it feels more like "relearning" something you've always done. I think we are all capable of doing it. It's the staying aware/conscious part that trips people up. I do recommend researching info on how to stay alert while projecting and raising your vibration to avoid the lower levels. Also, work on letting go of fear. Set your mind on having a wonderful experience and it will happen.

Hey guys, I hate to revive a thread from the dead, but in regards investigating raising your vibration. I’m having no luck… Does this refer to being the best you can diet, or is it meditation and breath work?… I can’t seem to get a straight answer no matter what I do and where I search!

I’m referring to projecting into the lower realms having dark vision, trouble navigating and staying out for more than a few moments… would somebody mind Pointing me in the right direction?! Thank you for your time guys☺️

WildHairedWoman 03-04-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThroughTheCrack
Hey guys, I hate to revive a thread from the dead, but in regards investigating raising your vibration. I’m having no luck… Does this refer to being the best you can diet, or is it meditation and breath work?… I can’t seem to get a straight answer no matter what I do and where I search!

I’m referring to projecting into the lower realms having dark vision, trouble navigating and staying out for more than a few moments… would somebody mind Pointing me in the right direction?! Thank you for your time guys☺️

ThroughTheCrack,

The best way to raise your vibrations is to change the way you think. Sometimes changing your diet can help with that, but changing the diet isn't the trick, changing your thoughts is. If you finding yourself in dark visions then you have to track what thoughts you had before you got that vision.

As for astral travel, I have done this consciously since I was a child so I don't understand the difficulties and can't help anyone with that. I just relax my body, think where I want to go, or who I want to see and I am there. I do remember having a tunnel I would walk through when I was really young but later I did not need the tunnel. Maybe that visualization would help someone, though.

You imagine yourself standing at steps that go underground, you go down the steps and into a tunnel that leads you to steps that go back up. When you get to the top, you are at the location you desire. Maybe having a destination in mind, someplace you know would help. Is that what the problem is? You don't have a destination or a person you want to visit?