Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Is God telling me I'm going to hell (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=106535)

ask21771 08-10-2016 08:59 PM

Is God telling me I'm going to hell

for a while now I've been afraid of being damned to hell for not being Christian and every time I start to believe that's not going to happen a synchronicity happens that involves Christianity or hell is this god sending me these signs trying to get me to convert, or is it something else

Gracey 08-10-2016 10:18 PM

no it doesn't mean that. those who are able to manifest their inner world into the outer world will manifest their deepest feelings and thoughts, even if those thoughts are not based in truth.

ask21771 08-10-2016 10:21 PM

If I'm doing this how do I stop

knightofalbion 08-10-2016 10:48 PM

It's something else! i.e. coincidence

We KNOW from countless NDEs that people of all religions and none, survive death, reunite with loved ones, continue learning, growing and experiencing joy etc. etc.

LOVE is the key to life, not following this or that religion.

ask21771 08-10-2016 10:53 PM

I know it's not a coincidence

knightofalbion 08-10-2016 11:04 PM

In that case, try auto-suggestion.

You're not going to 'Hell'.

ask21771 08-10-2016 11:05 PM

What's auto-suggestion?

Blue Tiger 08-10-2016 11:10 PM

You wonder if God is condemning you to hell for not being a Christian.

Do you really believe that every loving, caring, honorable Jewish, Hindu, Shinto, pagan, or Muslim person is condemned to hell? Do you really believe that those who ask questions or have doubt are automatically consigned to hell?

It's not about the religion. It's not about which holy book you hold dear, or which church you go to, or if you go to any church at all.

It's about YOU. Your soul, your deeds, your behavior. Are you kind to others? Do you help when you can? Are you gentle with the less fortunate? Do you refuse to judge others?

Those are the qualities God sees. Those are the behaviors that please the Universe. Do what you know in your heart is good and right, and you need not worry yourself with thoughts of hell.

Gracey 08-10-2016 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ask21771
If I'm doing this how do I stop

change your emotions and thoughts on the subject. learn why you feel and think this. find forgiveness and acceptance with yourself. Do not fear. Trust and Keep your sights on the positive hope and grace of God.

ask21771 08-10-2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
You wonder if God is condemning you to hell for not being a Christian.

Do you really believe that every loving, caring, honorable Jewish, Hindu, Shinto, pagan, or Muslim person is condemned to hell? Do you really believe that those who ask questions or have doubt are automatically consigned to hell?

It's not about the religion. It's not about which holy book you hold dear, or which church you go to, or if you go to any church at all.

It's about YOU. Your soul, your deeds, your behavior. Are you kind to others? Do you help when you can? Are you gentle with the less fortunate? Do you refuse to judge others?

Those are the qualities God sees. Those are the behaviors that please the Universe. Do what you know in your heart is good and right, and you need not worry yourself with thoughts of hell.

There's no way to know that for sure