Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wisdom needed-why have I chosen this and how to resolve it? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133426)

:)14:) 11-01-2020 01:11 PM

Wisdom needed-why have I chosen this and how to resolve it?

Hi,

A Joyful New Year to Everyone!! :hello:

Could you share your wisdom with me, please?

I've had the paralyzing feeling of being "not good enough", prob. for 1000s of years, plus got the program from family. Now, I was born with a huge desire to accomplish something big, but due to an illness I'm nowhere even where I normally should be.

"Not good enough" is burnt in my aura. How do you heal this program in you when even your environment, and healers reflect this back to you and don't believe in you but rather in people who have great (bardo) life-plans to realize in this life-time, and even communicate this now and then to you? Treat you as less worthy?

And what was my soul's purpose with such a personality vs. such circumstances?

hazada guess 11-01-2020 02:50 PM

If you are still young, the journey is probably sculpting you for events that will come along later in life.Your purpose will come in time.(I don't know how old you are so I can't judge).

:)14:) 11-01-2020 02:58 PM

Hi Hazada,

I am in my thirties so I don't think this is the case, but thank you!

hazada guess 11-01-2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by :)14:)
Hi Hazada,

I am in my thirties so I don't think this is the case, but thank you!

30's is still young,if all goes well,you've got: another 50 years or so.:smile:

linen53 11-01-2020 04:23 PM

We all feel we have a destiny to fulfill when we are young. I kept trying and trying to find out what my purpose for being here was for years and kept smashing into brick walls. Over and over.

It wasn't until I was in my 50's that my purpose here is to learn. Learn all the things I came here to learn. How to do that? Life gives you lemons. It's up t you to make your own lemonade out of them.

iamthat 11-01-2020 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by :)14:)
I've had the paralyzing feeling of being "not good enough", prob. for 1000s of years, plus got the program from family. Now, I was born with a huge desire to accomplish something big, but due to an illness I'm nowhere even where I normally should be.

"Not good enough" is burnt in my aura. How do you heal this program in you when even your environment, and healers reflect this back to you and don't believe in you but rather in people who have great (bardo) life-plans to realize in this life-time, and even communicate this now and then to you? Treat you as less worthy?

And what was my soul's purpose with such a personality vs. such circumstances?

So why not let go of your desire to accomplish anything big? Your immediate challenge seems to be dealing with the everyday stuff and your feelings about being unworthy. Your environment and the people in this environment are simply reflecting your own feelings back at you. If you cannot master the little things then how can you hope to achieve this big thing?

And what is this big thing anyway? Do you have any clear idea what it is you hope to accomplish? Or is this big thing just a vague pipe-dream to prove to everyone that you are in fact worthy and special?

And never mind these people who have great life-plans to realise in this lifetime. Are they just on their own little spiritual ego-trip? All of us on the spiritual path have to deal with the problem of spiritual pride and its pitfalls. Ignore such people - they are not your concern.

What was your soul's purpose with such a personality in such circumstances? Perhaps it was to deal with the very issues you are facing, the feelings of being unworthy and struggling with your physical circumstances. Never mind the big achievements of the future - your challenge is to become the master of your life in the present. The future will take care of itself.

Peace

inavalan 11-01-2020 09:24 PM

As far as I believe / know, all your thoughts generate situations in your life that will cause you similar thoughts again. The longer you have those thoughts, and the more emotion behind them, the more they generate situations that will perpetuate them.

So, to break out of this you need to change your thoughts, and keep your emotions in check. You shouldn't "fight" them, nor "avoid" them, just recognize them and let them go, "ignore" them. Nothing more, nothing less! You'll start seeing results.

One additional note: other people's thoughts about you don't shape your reality. Only your thoughts do that.

You can do it! You're as good as you think you are. It isn't your worthiness that cause your thoughts; it's your thoughts that cause your worthiness.

:)14:) 14-01-2020 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
We all feel we have a destiny to fulfill when we are young. I kept trying and trying to find out what my purpose for being here was for years and kept smashing into brick walls. Over and over.

It wasn't until I was in my 50's that my purpose here is to learn. Learn all the things I came here to learn. How to do that? Life gives you lemons. It's up t you to make your own lemonade out of them.

Hi Deb,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

:)14:) 14-01-2020 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
So why not let go of your desire to accomplish anything big? Your immediate challenge seems to be dealing with the everyday stuff and your feelings about being unworthy. Your environment and the people in this environment are simply reflecting your own feelings back at you. If you cannot master the little things then how can you hope to achieve this big thing?

And what is this big thing anyway? Do you have any clear idea what it is you hope to accomplish? Or is this big thing just a vague pipe-dream to prove to everyone that you are in fact worthy and special?

And never mind these people who have great life-plans to realise in this lifetime. Are they just on their own little spiritual ego-trip? All of us on the spiritual path have to deal with the problem of spiritual pride and its pitfalls. Ignore such people - they are not your concern.

What was your soul's purpose with such a personality in such circumstances? Perhaps it was to deal with the very issues you are facing, the feelings of being unworthy and struggling with your physical circumstances. Never mind the big achievements of the future - your challenge is to become the master of your life in the present. The future will take care of itself.

Peace

Hi Iamthat,

I did and do feel the point of view from which I wrote the post is wrong, that's why I launched the thread.

Fortunately, spiritual pride is not present in the people I know.

You are right. Thank you for shaking me up a bit.

:)14:) 14-01-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
As far as I believe / know, all your thoughts generate situations in your life that will cause you similar thoughts again. The longer you have those thoughts, and the more emotion behind them, the more they generate situations that will perpetuate them.

So, to break out of this you need to change your thoughts, and keep your emotions in check. You shouldn't "fight" them, nor "avoid" them, just recognize them and let them go, "ignore" them. Nothing more, nothing less! You'll start seeing results.

One additional note: other people's thoughts about you don't shape your reality. Only your thoughts do that.

You can do it! You're as good as you think you are. It isn't your worthiness that cause your thoughts; it's your thoughts that cause your worthiness.

Dear InAvalan,

Thanks for reminding me of these truths and for your inspired wisdom.