Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Meditation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Manifesting Third Eye (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130979)

jay.kishan 28-08-2019 04:05 PM

Manifesting Third Eye

So i have been doing meditation regularly since 5 months now and i came to this path out of nowhere, without anyones help or guidance all by my own.
From Past few weeks, as soon as i sit to meditate, i have this strong feeling between my eyebrows, i dont intentionally do that, i never concentrate there myself but it just happens.

This sensation between eye brows feels very physical as if someone is pushing it and it goes deep inside and it stays there through out. This sensation starts just after 2 to 3 minutes after i start to meditate and only goes away when i open my eyes and get busy with any work.

Yesterday, i was out with my friends, i was actually waiting fro them at a public place and i was sitting on a chair.
I was not even meditating, i was just sitting there and out of nowhere this steong sensation come again.

For few moments, i felt as if i am sitting onna chair as an observer, time as stopped for me, and in am seeing people as if like a drama which is playing infront of me.
This feeling and sensation went away in few minutes, as i diverted my mind.

I just want to know from other meditators that whether they feel this sensation so clearly and almost, daily. Is it normal or it will fade away ?
Has anyone gone through this ?

ThatMan 28-08-2019 06:58 PM

It happened to me too.Same story, I started on my own, no teacher, I just decided one day to meditate, then after some time, I started to feel some pressure between my eyebrows, it was like someone or something was pressing on that spot, I felt this presure for some time and then it faded away.Read about Chakras, they are like points from where energy flows, that spot between eyebrows is a chakra point, it's called Ajna ( the third eye chakra ).

It's normal, you will experience more and more, you may experience sensation of hot and cold, you may experience your body growing to infinite or decreasing to infinite, you may experience your body moving on its own ( your legs, your arms or even your head ).From this you may experience also OBEs ( out of body experiences ) or lucid dreams, this is how it started for me.You may also experience a state where you lose the perception of your body and the surroundings, it's like you just become a point of awareness.If you experience sleep paralysis, your mind wakes up but your body is still sleeping, try to relax, I know it's hard, but try to relax, this is how you can leave your body, you will fly, you will pass through objects, you will do many things.

This is how I started to meditate, out of nowhere, I decided one day to meditate and from that day one ( a year ago ) I kept on doing this incredible practice.

What I can say, don't give up on this practice, I feel that you were called to do it to achieve a higher spiritual status.

Aknaton 29-08-2019 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jay.kishan
So i have been doing meditation regularly since 5 months now and i came to this path out of nowhere, without anyones help or guidance all by my own.
From Past few weeks, as soon as i sit to meditate, i have this strong feeling between my eyebrows, i dont intentionally do that, i never concentrate there myself but it just happens.

This sensation between eye brows feels very physical as if someone is pushing it and it goes deep inside and it stays there through out. This sensation starts just after 2 to 3 minutes after i start to meditate and only goes away when i open my eyes and get busy with any work.

Yesterday, i was out with my friends, i was actually waiting fro them at a public place and i was sitting on a chair.
I was not even meditating, i was just sitting there and out of nowhere this steong sensation come again.

For few moments, i felt as if i am sitting onna chair as an observer, time as stopped for me, and in am seeing people as if like a drama which is playing infront of me.
This feeling and sensation went away in few minutes, as i diverted my mind.

I just want to know from other meditators that whether they feel this sensation so clearly and almost, daily. Is it normal or it will fade away ?
Has anyone gone through this ?

This is a very common experience amongst meditators whether or not a teacher is involved. As you meditate, your focus begins to increase and things that you were not aware of come to the surface.

jay.kishan 30-08-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
It happened to me too.Same story, I started on my own, no teacher, I just decided one day to meditate, then after some time, I started to feel some pressure between my eyebrows, it was like someone or something was pressing on that spot, I felt this presure for some time and then it faded away.Read about Chakras, they are like points from where energy flows, that spot between eyebrows is a chakra point, it's called Ajna ( the third eye chakra ).

It's normal, you will experience more and more, you may experience sensation of hot and cold, you may experience your body growing to infinite or decreasing to infinite, you may experience your body moving on its own ( your legs, your arms or even your head ).From this you may experience also OBEs ( out of body experiences ) or lucid dreams, this is how it started for me.You may also experience a state where you lose the perception of your body and the surroundings, it's like you just become a point of awareness.If you experience sleep paralysis, your mind wakes up but your body is still sleeping, try to relax, I know it's hard, but try to relax, this is how you can leave your body, you will fly, you will pass through objects, you will do many things.

This is how I started to meditate, out of nowhere, I decided one day to meditate and from that day one ( a year ago ) I kept on doing this incredible practice.

What I can say, don't give up on this practice, I feel that you were called to do it to achieve a higher spiritual status.

Exactly, as you mentioned the hot flashes you feel, they are very intense sometimes and scare the **** out of me. As if i am getting a very high temperature, but that is not evident on the skin but is totally internal.