Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Are you looking forward to death? yes or no? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110338)

Colorado 08-02-2018 02:04 AM

No.

That would beat the purpose of being here. There's a lot of things I haven't seen in this world, oceans, islands, volcanoes, pyramids, ect...and the list goes on.
We've got to keep going, and learning about all this that we have here.

Sure, I get depressed, down, and...I've had more than my fair share of bad luck and heartbreaks. But, our time here is already limited. What is 50-100 years compared to eternity. Life is a roller coaster, good and bad. You gotta let it go...and start each day brand new.

Spiritual Mike 12-02-2018 06:57 AM

I'm looking forward to it as my release from a life of struggles

Dargor 12-02-2018 09:40 AM

It bothers me a lot that those who wish to die actually live the longest.

Shinsoo 12-02-2018 01:48 PM

Secretly hoping that when I go to sleep one day, I won’t wake up.

I wouldn’t say life sucks, I’m just tired of fighting my soul’s path, which i know involves even more fighting should I try it. I’m too exhausted mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Which is troubling because I have, by anyone else’s standards, an awesome life.

AnneC2013 13-02-2018 04:17 AM

Yes in a lot of ways and no due to my family

LibbyScorp 26-02-2018 11:55 PM

I'm not looking forward to it but when it comes, I am much more comfortable letting go. Working around a lot of death and trauma has made me feel and view death differently. It used to scare me. Now it"s... meh... new chapters for the soul.

Voicesst 27-02-2018 04:31 AM

Yes, I very much look forward to going home. :)

Steven 02-03-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baronesslucy
Scared of it as I don't want to be alone.

This is what guides are for :)

Tobi 03-03-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It bothers me a lot that those who wish to die actually live the longest.

I was thinking the exact same thing, Slayer.

I am fairly content with my life in many ways. I am grateful for lots. But I am ready to cross over more or less any time.

Yet it seems that all around me dear ones, friends, family, acquaintances (all terrified of "dying"!) have gone home, while I stay here to shovel snow and work out life's constant conundrums! haha one has to laugh about it.

Nature Grows 03-03-2018 02:39 AM

Ask me on a day when im really annoyed an i may say yeah just kill me now! ask me on a day when im relaxed and enjoying myself i will say something more relaxed about it..

Some say we are already dead, the fact that you have been born, you are dead.. so next time someone says "you are so dead!" or something you can say "oh i know!"