Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Shielding Techniques (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=89961)

Asrai 20-08-2015 07:30 PM

Shielding Techniques

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what kind of shielding practices do you all do and how well do they work for you??

I have had trouble with not being shielded enough throughout my life. I have tried many different techniques but still pick stuff up from others and are susceptible to random energies.

I have been told I am too open. I have been told my back is wide open. I have also been told that I need extra strength shielding measures! lol

Please share!!

Rah nam 21-08-2015 12:49 AM

Shielding techniques are many and plentiful. Removing unwanted energies from ones body systems is most of the time much easier, if one has a strong connection to the higher or divine self, depending.
Being in situation where one is exposed to those energies, if often a learning process. Otherwise we would not be in those situations in the first place and would have let go of what ever brought us into the situation.
Let go of certain people, groups or simply knowing before we get into a situation, it does and will not suit us.

Uniquelycre8tive 21-08-2015 04:11 AM

I have worn obsidian & have also shielded by picturing a white egg shaped light over my entire body as well as saying with intent that I am with love and protected.
If you have been sludged by negative type energy either purposely or accidentally you can have a baking soda sea salt bath by adding 1/2 lb of each to your bath water (not too hot) that will remove the negative energy and cleanse your aura! You can also go for a swim in the ocean it does the same cleansing!
All of these work for me ❤️

Aelai 10-09-2015 12:29 AM

I like to ground myself by visualizing roots growing out of my feel and going into natures soil, then see it in my minds eye getting deeper and deeper untill It wraps around an pure white crystal. The crystal shields me.

RaysOfScarletDreams 24-10-2015 10:35 AM

I like to use a mirror/reflection shield that sends the person energy right back to them.

A while back I was getting attacked left and right and drained of my energy. I did a lot of grounding work and shielding practice. I then realized that creating shields wasn't working, and the reason is, that many shields can be broken (if the person doing the energy attack is high enough.) Plus shielding is just creating energy when you do this all the person has to do is the feed of your shield, the more shields you create, the more power you give them. It took me a while to learn this lesson, and it took me a while to realize that I was only feeding people by offering them a small amount of energy.

Now instead of creating a shield, I use a reflection method. It works a lot of the time, and ever since learning this I haven't had any issues with being drained or attacked.

Think of it as taking the sword and reflecting/bouncing the person energy back to them. Sorry, that's the best way I could explain it.

Asrai 26-10-2015 06:45 PM

The mirror has been the most (if not the ONLY technique) effective for me as well!!

The technique I use is usually where I create a light ball around me that has the mirror effect on the outer layer.

Serrao 30-10-2015 05:31 PM

The shielding that works best for me is the practice of equanimity.

Elohim 12-05-2017 03:02 AM

meditate and shield your self , the practice is very easy , just focus on your breath

no money involved
there are no shortcuts in Spirituality
Google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy

awareness 12-05-2017 06:23 PM

Blessings all.

Wanderer 13-05-2017 12:45 AM

You are the only one who has power over yourself, nobody else. Once you realize this and can put that knowledge to practice, nothing can touch you, even if they try.

If entities or beings are having success at "attacking" you or taking your energy, it is because you are allowing them. Shut it down at the source, AKA, you.

I'm not saying the above techniques won't help, because they certainly will. Just recognize that deep down we don't need fancy techniques or anything of the sort, just practice being who you are as a spiritual being: one with "source" or "God" or whatever you want to call it.

Just my thoughts. I can't say I've been "attacked" per se, but I have had experiences where I've felt what could be construed as such, and I tapped into myself and felt my energy swell and whatever it was that I initially felt completely disappeared. I don't know how to describe it overly well, it was as if my subconscious knew what to do, and when I allowed it to take over, it got the job done. I don't know if that will help or not, but consider that we create our own realities. What reality are you creating for yourself? (Hypothetical)