Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Bio method (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121150)

Lolly 05-03-2018 05:05 PM

Bio method

As I was waking up I said, ‘using bio method on gingerbread project.’ Then I heard the sound of a switch and it went light to the right of me under my eyelids. I also got ‘Thomas’ and what sounded like ‘Metford’ but it could have been ‘met Ford’ or maybe spelt another way, that wasn’t so clear. I didn't feel like I'd dreamt anything before any of this.

However, on going back to sleep I dreamt that a sink had one tap to the left of it and was one of those handles you move from left to right to turn it on. Right next to it was coat hooks with too many coats on and the weight of them hanging had pushed the tap on so the water was gushing out. I was pushing the handle back and pushing the coats back angrily shouting about putting coat hooks in a silly place.

What's the significance of a date in a dream, just 19th, no month or year however I sense its this month?

Rawnrr 05-03-2018 05:24 PM

I personally have found that in the gap of waking up or going to sleep, you can pick up on alot of random nonsense.
I have even tried to watch this in meditation to see if i could figure out what it is about, but no conclusive proof on anything. But my personal opinion is that the randomness is a bit of psychic ability picking up on various thoughts floating around the ether. I don't believe they have any real significance.

Lolly 05-03-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfection
well it is a being inside telling you it is using a more advanced science on a less advanced being. Then it flicks a switch & light on within you. It basically is a small angel & sees your body as a multi-layered temple & it has full control of what happens on all the layers as it watches the earth layer live in total forgetfulness of what it actually is. So it mentions a higher science being used from within on a lower empty headed life form or doll/puppet etc, that has been created. Then it mentions Thomas Met-Ford & this means one being met a vehicle. You are the vehicle & you have a being inside you who is allowing you to be aware of its presence. So be very gentle & loving always & it will teach you everything & take you beyond the universe.

The dream you were given afterwards means your body is multi-layered & all layers connect at the kundalini or tap area, which is your Weiner area or lower torso. And it is shown as many coats on a coat hook getting in the way of your tap, which symbolises your genitalia area, & you push the layers away angrily.

This is the being inside you saying you will be angry that it is connected to your lower torso at your Weiner area & you will angrily tell it to go away or leave that area, which it cannot do because that is where they connect to the human body & they literally give billions of people dreams explaining that.

They are plants & have zero sexual desire or impulse. Plants are not beasts. They will not try to gain pleasure from humans. They simply serve the greater good & that is all they do. Their pleasure comes from serving the greater good & not from selfish pleasures. So it is saying it is trapped with all the layers of bodies that connect at your lower torso & you will be angry about it being there, & interfering with your tap area or Weiner area. So you have to understand that it is a plant & has zero sexual impulses or selfish desires like beasts & humans have. That's about it.

Open your mind & heart & be eternally loving & you will learn everything you need to know. The 19th must relate to something happening in your life. Only you will discover what that is. Maybe it is a date? Maybe a number relating to the page in a book or the price of something?

Thank you Perfection, its always a pleasure reading your interpretations :hug: