Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Quotes that confirm the spiritual (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112281)

DoctorStrange 02-04-2017 05:39 PM

Quotes that confirm the spiritual

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
― Nikola Tesla

“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”
― Nikola Tesla

“Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness.”
― Aleister Crowley, The Confessions of Aleister Crowley: An Autohagiography

Shivani Devi 29-06-2017 04:25 PM

Badcopyinc 11-07-2017 01:24 AM

r6r6 11-07-2017 02:13 AM

Spirit-1, 2, 3 and 4

..."Ninety-nine percent of who you are is invisible and untouchable."

R. Buckminster Fuller

peteyzen 11-07-2017 10:53 AM

“To be is to do”—Socrates.
“To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre.
“Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.

Badcopyinc 11-07-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteyzen
“To be is to do”—Socrates.
“To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre.
“Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.

Frank the tank! By far the best quote I've read in the forum!

ketzer 16-07-2017 03:01 AM

"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." - Albert Einstein

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real. Niels Bohr

“[T]he atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts.”
― Werner Heisenberg

“Consciousness cannot be accounted for in physical terms. For consciousness is absolutely fundamental. It cannot be accounted for in terms of anything else.”
― Erwin Schrödinger

No phenomenon is a physical phenomenon until it is an observed phenomenon.
— John Wheeler

“At the heart of quantum mechanics is a rule that sometimes governs politicians or CEOs - as long as no one is watching, anything goes.”
― Lawrence M. Krauss
Note: recently revised to include times one being watched as well..

yearningsoul 16-07-2017 12:39 PM

I like it how all the quotes confirming spirituality are by well-renowned and respected scientists.

Shivani Devi 16-07-2017 12:43 PM

Except for Frank Sinatra.

H:O:R:A:C:E 16-07-2017 06:51 PM

"I’m for decency—period. I’m for anything and everything that bodes
love and consideration for my fellow man." ~ Frank Sinatra