Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Harmonic Reactor (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119855)

God-Like 10-01-2018 10:10 AM

The Harmonic Reactor

https://www.marinajacobi.com/

Worth a look into her work if you believe or are interested in quantum field mechanics in relation to what you are ..

Lots of videos on youtube ..

x daz x

Seawolf 11-01-2018 01:18 AM

Thanks for sharing! I wonder if any of these technologies are available for us to try? Or maybe something else I don't know about? I consider kundalini yoga a technology possibly given from aliens, who knows, but it makes me curious what other stuff is out there cause the yoga a powerful science for making people god-like.:smile:

God-Like 11-01-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seawolf
Thanks for sharing! I wonder if any of these technologies are available for us to try? Or maybe something else I don't know about? I consider kundalini yoga a technology possibly given from aliens, who knows, but it makes me curious what other stuff is out there cause the yoga a powerful science for making people god-like.:smile:

No probs in sharing, I like to do my bit with certain channels getting their 'stuff' out there .

I have only listened to a bit of what she speaks of in a interview on The Moore Show which I don't mind plugging also ...https://www.youtube.com/user/themooreshowofficial for he is currently doing a documentary on lots of channelers and trying to get a website up and running bringing as many channelers together as possible and having all the knowledge accessible in one place so to speak .

I think Marina jacobi has got it spot on regarding that one requires to know the structure of their own reality or the reality of the quantum field as she puts it .

The way that we create / mirror / reflect ourselves in relation to everything else can be applied to eastern teachings that relate to karma and most concepts like oneness and such likes .

It just comes across more scientific based regarding light / frequency / vibrations / energy ..

In regards to the scientific stuff she comes out with it's good that she converses with scientists / physicists as she said at the beginning she didn't know what anything mean't regarding what she channeled lol ..

x daz x

Seawolf 11-01-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God-Like
It just comes across more scientific based regarding light / frequency / vibrations / energy ..

In regards to the scientific stuff she comes out with it's good that she converses with scientists / physicists as she said at the beginning she didn't know what anything mean't regarding what she channeled lol ..

x daz x

i listened to some too awhile back from a link someone else put up here. She said she was trying to work with scientists but I haven't heard that anything's been made yet. Personally I've never found anything super-useful from a channeler and have a lot of questions and doubts about it. But I'm always open to find new things, it's just very rare that something useful comes along.

It seems to me the most powerful tools for personal change come from our own science. If aliens were talking to us it seems they should have something at least as powerful or better, but I haven't seen it yet. The only exception, again, would be the kundalini yoga I discovered, which seems to be based on very powerful science, but it's said to be developed by rishis over thousands of years, but I guess they could have been helped by aliens, I don't see why not. Even so, it's not quite as powerful as things we've discovered in today's psychological science that really get to the heart of things and make real changes in people's lives.

God-Like 12-01-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

It seems to me the most powerful tools for personal change come from our own science.

For sure everything is in our own hands so to speak .

Quote:

If aliens were talking to us it seems they should have something at least as powerful or better, but I haven't seen it yet. The only exception, again, would be the kundalini yoga I discovered, which seems to be based on very powerful science, but it's said to be developed by rishis over thousands of years, but I guess they could have been helped by aliens, I don't see why not. Even so, it's not quite as powerful as things we've discovered in today's psychological science that really get to the heart of things and make real changes in people's lives.

I agree that yoga is science based (everything is) . Everything has a process and everything reacts with everything else in it's own way .

The science of yoga is no different, the science of realization is no different .

This is why I believe peeps that say that realizations are random events are incorrect ..

If you entertain a specific process then you will get specific results .

I wonder why Vishnu is depicted as being blue :confused: Sounds like a sirian to me :biggrin:

x daz x

Seawolf 12-01-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

I wonder why Vishnu is depicted as being blue :confused: Sounds like a sirian to me :biggrin:

x daz x

I've heard a lot of the gods from the past are aliens. But it sounds suspect to me cause focus on gods makes people kill each other, and I thought we were supposed to follow the god within, not outside us. If an alien was good it wouldn't make us think it was so great but would instead teach us to find ourselves.

God-Like 12-01-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

I've heard a lot of the gods from the past are aliens. But it sounds suspect to me cause focus on gods makes people kill each other, and I thought we were supposed to follow the god within, not outside us. If an alien was good it wouldn't make us think it was so great but would instead teach us to find ourselves.

Everything / one is what you are . There really is no inside or outside of ourselves . You are me, the goddess Athena is you and me .

I am with you however in regards to follow the god within but there really are milestones for peeps who firstly follow something else in order to turn within .

It's only what you are reflected in all instances .

x daz x

7luminaries 12-01-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

For sure everything is in our own hands so to speak .

I agree that yoga is science based (everything is) . Everything has a process and everything reacts with everything else in it's own way .

The science of yoga is no different, the science of realization is no different .

This is why I believe peeps that say that realizations are random events are incorrect ..

If you entertain a specific process then you will get specific results .

x daz x

LOL...yep I don't think we were then ready for the Andromedans living amongst us, sadly...and surely they would not condone a caste system, now or ever... :icon_eek:

Maybe Vishnu was just trying to "pass" as Andromedan or promote the myth in order to be sure he was aligned in legend with the good guys.
Or maybe he was just super pale...blue veined...sigh....

BTW I listened to one of this woman's vids that seemed like an intro on the topic, but which lacked much detail so perhaps that's elsewhere.

It seemed potentially very interesting but also intentionally vague and I do get that if more tech is out there it surely will not only be appropriated by those with the highest good of all at this time. Hopefully no harm can be done by those types whilst they try seek to try it out and find it fails them.

I also resonated with what she said about your vibration and pure intention being key to utilising the technology/specs. That seemed spot on.
Though my mind really craved a bit more detail and TBH I hadn't the patience to listen to her many other vids :smile: ...if the book is out (?) I could take a peek.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

God-Like 13-01-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7luminaries
LOL...yep I don't think we were then ready for the Andromedans living amongst us, sadly...and surely they would not condone a caste system, now or ever... :icon_eek:

Maybe Vishnu was just trying to "pass" as Andromedan or promote the myth in order to be sure he was aligned in legend with the good guys.

BTW I listened to one of this woman's vids that seemed like an intro on the topic, but which lacked much detail so perhaps that's elsewhere.

It seemed potentially very interesting but also intentionally vague and I do get that if more tech is out there it surely will not only be appropriated by those with the highest good of all at this time. Hopefully no harm can be done by those types whilst they try seek to try it out and find it fails them.

I also resonated with what she said about your vibration and pure intention being key to utilising the technology/specs. That seemed spot on.
Though my mind really craved a bit more detail and TBH I hadn't the patience to listen to her many other vids :smile: ...if the book is out (?) I could take a peek.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

I think she spoke about one's vibration and pure intention being key to all quantum manifestations ..

This is also why the continuous level of frequency expressed will always attract / gravitate similar energies / life experiences to you for it is you mirroring you .

The universe which is you reflects what you express, it reflects what you believe you are ..

So many attributes / pointers to the scientific approach that can gel with the eastern teachings .

This is why / where karma manifests because it's what you project out, what you project out as a frequency will create the same frequency back to you, it's that simple ...

Different levels of frequency and vibrations attained will shift you into other realities, this is what purifying oneself in eastern teachings are about also for they transcend you from your current perception of this self reality to another one which contains finer / higher reflections of what you are ..

It's all there to see if one joins the dots .. It all points to the same thing ..

I haven't as yet listened to any of her other stuff ..

x daz x

Nature Grows 13-01-2018 07:59 AM

Thanks for the link GOD-LIKE.

Quote:

And thats why imo we have a crazy wrathful god in the first part of the bible that every one is afraid of, it was an unfriendly E.T posing as god, there are others though like Pleiadians, Andromedans, Arcturians, Orions, Sirians who want us to lead ourselves and do the work, they will assist an they are doing there part but still it's up to us as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7luminaries

Some people still fuss over whos white an whos black or whatever (though i think thats becoming less an less now as the new generation of kids are all growing up together and its very multicultural now, at least where i live) but how are those people who fuss over colour going to be when they have a blue person or a purple person step on the scene, you know? lol.