Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   LOA and "The Jeep Project" (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102376)

Sojourner2013 14-06-2016 11:55 AM

LOA and "The Jeep Project"

One year ago:

1. I set the intention that "I now own a new Jeep SUV for my personal use."
I didn't specify model, but was thinking Grand Cherokee.

2. I wrote the intention down and put it in a box that had the words "Wish It, Dream It, Do It." (I found this little box at the Family Dollar store)

Two months ago:

1. I had the idea that every time I woke up in the middle of the night (which is about 1-3 times), in this relaxed state (hypnogogic state) I would tell God how thankful I am for my new Jeep. I proceed to tell Him WHAT I love about my new Jeep, saying over the course of 2-3 minutes, "I love the leather interior, I love the LED monitor and iphone capabitlities, I love the heated front seats, I love the sunroof and moonroof, etc...

Two weeks ago:
1. My bank alerted me to a drastic change in my credit score due to some fraudulent practices of one of my debtors in which they had to forgive some customers loans.

2. I was amazingly approved for a loan at a very low interest rate. I won't go into detail as to why it's amazing--I'll leave it to the beauty of LOA.

3. My bank, interestingly enough, had a nice rebate for bank members on a new Jeep vehicle (which I didn't know until we worked out the financing).

One Day ago:

1. THe car dealer was a newbie (which was unbeknownst to me when I began talking with him): three weeks old and was not familiar with the new Jeep models. He didn't realize the new Jeep Renegade Limited had a sliding moonroof, heated steering wheel and front seats,! (Know your product, folks!). i got the vehicle for a STEAL! Oh, and they "forgot" to apply the bank's refund credit for the Jeep, which is currently being addressed.

I really think doing grateful meditations in a hypnogogic state really brought me into the right vibration with the LOA.

And now, for my next LOA project: to obtain a large amount of money to pay off my loan within two years.

shoni7510 14-06-2016 01:40 PM

Congratulations and enjoy your New Jeep! I had a similar experience in 2014 when I wanted to buy my daughter an iphone6 and the store agreed and processed all the papers and asked me to collect it in 3 days. When I got there the phone was out of stock and they had written iphone6plus, which was more expensive but on the price of the iPhone 6. I alerted them to that but they needed authorization to change it and only one person could change the prices and that person was not there. They had to let me go with an iphone6plus for the price of iphone6. I told my daughter that God has given you the phone as a Christmas present.

Sojourner2013 15-06-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoni7510
Congratulations and enjoy your New Jeep! I had a similar experience in 2014 when I wanted to buy my daughter an iphone6 and the store agreed and processed all the papers and asked me to collect it in 3 days. When I got there the phone was out of stock and they had written iphone6plus, which was more expensive but on the price of the iPhone 6. I alerted them to that but they needed authorization to change it and only one person could change the prices and that person was not there. They had to let me go with an iphone6plus for the price of iphone6. I told my daughter that God has given you the phone as a Christmas present.

Thanks, Shoni7510! Just got news that the Jeep Dealership is issuing me a nice, little check for the rebate that they didn't add into my purchase price!

shoni7510 15-06-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Thanks, Shoni7510! Just got news that the Jeep Dealership is issuing me a nice, little check for the rebate that they didn't add into my purchase price!

Wow! isn't that amazing! the car had your name written all over it and the universe was working to deliver it to you. Enjoy the car and the extra money.

Ilovecats 15-06-2016 09:17 PM

Congratulations on your new jeep :occasion5:

It's always fun too see when manifestations unfold beautifully and when you see how many things could go "wrong" but they align perfectly just because you are in appreciative state :smile:

Sojourner2013 16-06-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilovecats
Congratulations on your new jeep :occasion5:

It's always fun too see when manifestations unfold beautifully and when you see how many things could go "wrong" but they align perfectly just because you are in appreciative state :smile:

Thanks so much, Ilovecats! The synchronicity of certain events is a wonder to behold when you realize what had to come together in order to manifest the Jeep! It's mind-boggling!

Sojourner2013 22-06-2016 12:12 AM

So, after I got the new Jeep, I needed a new phone to go with the Uconnect software that came with the SUV. So, I did an intention starting the night after I bought the Jeep. My intention was, "I now own a new Iphone for my personal use." I used my previously mentioned technique (hypnogogic state).

I called Verizon today to see which phones they had that went with the Uconnect software, as my 2-yr agreement was up and I could upgrade my phone.

Due to the fact that this June 2016 marks the 20th year that I have been with Verizon...they gave me a new Iphone SE for FREE! Completely free!

moretocome 28-06-2016 08:21 AM

Hello Sojourner, just read your post. Your wonderful energy / vibration and gratitude exude from you. Very inspiring! I have no doubt that your money will be made manifest also. Congratulations in advance. :smile:

Sojourner2013 29-06-2016 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moretocome
Hello Sojourner, just read your post. Your wonderful energy / vibration and gratitude exude from you. Very inspiring! I have no doubt that your money will be made manifest also. Congratulations in advance. :smile:

Thank you, moretocome! Keep us posted on your manifestations, as well. Inspiration is key to keeping faith in our intentions!

Flowers27 05-07-2016 08:18 AM

Congratulations on your jeep and phone!! Sooo inspiring and enjoyable to hear of other's success. Will give this a go tonight!!
Best wishes