Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   eternal life bit daunting !!!! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58131)

Shelld24 20-10-2013 07:22 PM

eternal life bit daunting !!!!

Is it just me or is any1 else a bit scared about that ?

It would be amazing to see lost loved ones and to feel completely at peace and loved but forever seems like a very very long time. Ive also heard time only exists on earth !!!

Rah nam 20-10-2013 08:32 PM

Once you are out of this body, it is not daunting any longer.
Whether you feel completely at peace, depends on you. There are challenges
on all levels of existence.
There are billions of planets similar to earth, with similar set ups.
And even on other levels of existence, there is a flow of events, even so the linearity is not there.

livingkarma 20-10-2013 08:45 PM

We move into our own soul group after we have been greeted by loved ones ...
Then we get to review, learn, whimsically travel around ...
Eventually to incarnate once again ...
Sounds good to me!

RedEmbers 20-10-2013 10:09 PM

Lol I used to think I'd get really bored if I went to Christian heaven, same people every day, same scenery and imagine if marriage rules (like the typical Christian ones) applied there. . . Same partner for the whole of eternity YAWN!!

Tobi 20-10-2013 10:13 PM

I have a feeling that when you get 'there'....all will be ok. and you will fit well with the ways of spirit.
Besides, I have heard that rest is available if needed, or desired! Just think -you can sleep late in the morning if you need to and there's no-one going to nag you about it! (no clocks!) haha
I am so going to love that.

Joking aside, I think that the ways of spirit will reveal many freedoms and many joys and wonders that we can't begin to imagine while here in a physical life, living with the laws of physics.

Shelld24 21-10-2013 08:18 AM

To be honest when time comes im excited to be there but imagine 1000 years dwn the - line ?? Hard to get head round it.

Shelld24 21-10-2013 08:20 AM

Guess itl be full of adventures tho xxx

Squatchit 21-10-2013 08:44 AM

If you mean infinity, then remember it goes 'backwards' as well as 'forwards' - meaning you are already in eternal life and have been since...well...forever. :smile:

knightofalbion 21-10-2013 08:49 AM

On the Other Side, we don't stop learning and growing. Plus, you may well have a job! Maybe that is not the right term exactly, but you have the desire to serve, as one does here, and the opportunities are readily made available.

On the Other Side, pets for example usually go and stay with relatives of their loved ones, awaiting their arrival, but when there is no-one there to do that there are animal loving souls whose delight it is to watch over them and care for them until their 'owner' passes over.
I'm a member of a pet forum and I often have a little chuckle to myself when I see people there who I know have a 'job' waiting for them in the spirit world, though they don't know it yet!

Native spirit 21-10-2013 09:56 AM

:smile: Time is a thing on the physical plane its not needed in the spirit realm.we continue to grow and learn in spirit,but you havent got the burdan of a body.so we are able to go wherever you want to go.i know from messages that i have given.that one guy came through saying he can go to any football matches for free.

Namaste