Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Sleeping with Amethyst (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110036)

Nuriko 24-01-2017 10:15 AM

Sleeping with Amethyst

I purchased a rough Amethyst point from a spiritual shop I went to when I was on vacation in Atlanta. Once I got home, I cleansed it and activated it and slept with it under my pillow. Dreams? Crazy. Almost.. nightmare-ish. I'd wake up from sleep and I could just feel negative vibes, I felt awkward. I re-cleansed it the next day just in case, slept with it again, vivid nightmare. I dreamt that I had willingly murdered a child and I tried so hard to not get caught. I remember every detail, every action, almost everything that was said and done. I woke up feeling, again, nothing but negative vibes. What is it about amethyst that's making me experience these dreams? or does it have something to do with maybe my chakras? I've also been sleeping with rose quartz necklace, which I think is helping me recall my dreams better along with the amethyst, but the dreams are so vivid and so intense and.. almost usually nightmare status. I've slept with amethyst before, much smaller pieces though, and almost no change.

Lynn 24-01-2017 10:49 AM

Hello

I would look to what the dream is trying to tell you, it might just be that the stone opened a door to explore. We see at times dreams as a scary thing but most times its a way for the subconscious to go OK remember this message when you wake.

I dreamt that I had willingly murdered a child and I tried so hard to not get caught. I remember every detail, every action, almost everything that was said and done.

What part maybe of childhood are you trying to clear or maybe understand more about in life's path ? At times this is a memory that we take forwards with us that creates a block in our path.

At times its a silly thing that we did as a child and we got away with it but it still does not sit right with us and that carries forwards.

The act of murder is that place in clearing someone from our life path, so at times there is someone that maybe we do not wish dead but we do wish gone from our path that we have to clear from. In this we are given an image to make us aware they are not good for us and should go.

I would look around your life and see what is there that does not fit where your wanting to be at and where you want to go.

Lynn

UNKNOWN912 27-01-2017 02:31 PM

Geeze, I have an amethyst too, but never experienced that.

BellaSage 27-01-2017 03:04 PM

I received an Amethyst Cathedral for Christmas, a 40lb beauty and she definitely super charged my dreams. While they haven't been bad they have been more vivid and deep.

I myself have never had any negative vibes from Amethyst. I would take Lynn's suggestion into account and maybe use something for grounding and protection?

You could also use another crystal that will help with the nightmare feel like Scolecite or some other you may be drawn too. :hug3:

taurmel 27-01-2017 04:56 PM

Definitely take Lynn's suggestion and look at what the dream is trying to tell you! If you do decide to sleep with it again, tell yourself that you're going to let your dream self play it out, see what happens without fear, keep telling yourself that you're not afraid, it usually helps with allowing the dream to advance to a place that your subconscious is trying to get you to think about.

Amethyst are great at super-charging stuff, but dreams, that's special indeed :)

taurmel 31-01-2017 07:48 PM

Ok, have to comment, I was curious so I put a chunk of amethyst next to my pillow...ca-razy dreams! I don't remember much of them because I woke up sick, then kids had different schedules, so my sleep was seriously broken last night...but there were conspiracies and space ships and Supreme Queen hiding her victims and more conspiracies...entertaining and vivid! Especially the missile blowing up the skeleton of the space ship where the gifted people were being hidden.

BellaSage 31-01-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurmel
Ok, have to comment, I was curious so I put a chunk of amethyst next to my pillow...ca-razy dreams! I don't remember much of them because I woke up sick, then kids had different schedules, so my sleep was seriously broken last night...but there were conspiracies and space ships and Supreme Queen hiding her victims and more conspiracies...entertaining and vivid! Especially the missile blowing up the skeleton of the space ship where the gifted people were being hidden.

Your dream gave me the best giggle episode. LOL Thank you! :hug3:

taurmel 01-02-2017 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BellaSage
Your dream gave me the best giggle episode. LOL Thank you! :hug3:

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could record our dreams? Some of the dreams shared here would be awesome to watch hehe!

BellaSage 01-02-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurmel
Wouldn't it be awesome if we could record our dreams? Some of the dreams shared here would be awesome to watch hehe!

Oh yes!!!!! That would be the amazingest ever! :biggrin: I watched a movie recently and all the children had abilities.

One of the boys had the ability to project his dreams onto a projection screen through what looked like small magnifying glass he held up to his eye.

It was incredible! :hug3:

taurmel 02-02-2017 06:45 PM

Which movie was that? Sounds interesting :p

Let me tell you, last night was serial killers and prisons, riding rail tracks around a mountain then going back to the prison tower...the serial killer targeted women, so thinking it was me suppressing my feminine side...I'm so androgynous lately, neither feminine nor masculine, just mom!! So yeah, that was easy to figure BUT the amethyst makes it more interesting to watch :laugh: