Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Seeing patches of color (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117861)

OtioseDodge 23-10-2017 03:06 PM

Seeing patches of color

Hi All! :smile:

For the past couple of years or so, I've been seeing patches of color in my field of vision. (By the way, I haven't been to the doctor to get it checked, but what do doctors know anyway -- haha!)

They're often little yellow patches, but sometimes they're blue, pink, or red.I also see sparks of blue and white light often, but that may be something separate.

I think I've figured out a pattern: the patches seem to appear when I'm thinking about a specific person, or I think of the person right after seeing it. The color seems to symbolize something about the person I'm thinking about: for example, a kind of dingy yellow means the person is experiencing something emotionally difficult, or pink means that someone loves me. Of course I may be seeing my own aura, but I just don't know.

Any help would be much appreciated. :smile:

Love and Light

CammiRose 07-11-2017 01:02 AM

Not certain..

Quote:

Originally Posted by OtioseDodge
Hi All! :smile:

For the past couple of years or so, I've been seeing patches of color in my field of vision. (By the way, I haven't been to the doctor to get it checked, but what do doctors know anyway -- haha!)

They're often little yellow patches, but sometimes they're blue, pink, or red.I also see sparks of blue and white light often, but that may be something separate.

I think I've figured out a pattern: the patches seem to appear when I'm thinking about a specific person, or I think of the person right after seeing it. The color seems to symbolize something about the person I'm thinking about: for example, a kind of dingy yellow means the person is experiencing something emotionally difficult, or pink means that someone loves me. Of course I may be seeing my own aura, but I just don't know.

Any help would be much appreciated. :smile:

Love and Light

I dont know what it is. I have experiences with the white flashes ( which is considered a more pure color)but i dont have any idea what it means either. Sorry.

OtioseDodge 07-11-2017 05:23 AM

Thanks in any case for the reply, Cammi. :smile:

H:O:R:A:C:E 07-11-2017 07:43 AM

if your experiences are in any way 'incapacitating' or worrisome, i'd suggest
making that doctors visit. if it seems more of a curiosity, then physicians are
unlikely to be of much assistance i reckon.
a practical explanation might involve "afterimages":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage
are the flashes always during times of activity? i'm unsure of what would
cause it, but i'm not recalling having experienced that if i was just sitting
around.

OtioseDodge 07-11-2017 12:27 PM

Thanks H. :smile:
The images are in no way debilitating or worrisome -- they just pique my interest. And I looked up afterimages, but there is no causal connection of that type in my experience.
The patches of color tend to happen at any time that I have my eyes open, and are more noticeable when I'm in an environment with a white background, while the sparks of white and blue light can happen whether my eyes are open or closed.
Thanks again

dream jo 07-11-2017 01:06 PM

me 2 r evn wen iv had a flash lite
iv sean red pinkshh cplrs colr colors i ahv i ahv
i hav
evn grens geensh colors i hav or yle yellry brite 1 2 i ahv sum tims wen i wak up iv sean thm 2 i hav

Chrysalis 07-11-2017 07:25 PM

I used to see honeycombed patches of colours and eventually figured out that it meant Ascended Masters were trying to get my attention. I stopped seeing the colours when I connected with some AM and worked with them to find out what they had to tell me.

When I gaze at a neutral coloured wall, I now see lines of yellow light that look like script. I know why I see it and what to do with those lines.

longTime 27-12-2017 08:50 PM

For me, seeing spots of colors in other people is related to their physical/emotional state.
In the course of time I have found that black spots (or "stains") mean cancer on these organs and red means emotional distress.
It is unreliable, though. I have been near people who had cancer but I "saw" nothing. In addition, seeing this happened without me wanting it (or trying to develop such ability) so I wonder...

OtioseDodge 28-12-2017 07:45 AM

Thanks for your insights, guys, I'll keep them in mind. :smile:

OtioseDodge 28-12-2017 07:49 AM

Chrysalis: how do you recommend connecting and working with Ascended Masters?