Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What are your past lives? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94181)

OctoberSky 29-11-2015 10:52 PM

What are your past lives?

I have found out about a lot of my past lives and will list mines and I would like to know your guys known past lives. I have had 30,000 years worth of lives on earth and millions and millions worth of years on other planets and etc. But here are the lives I currently know.

Past Lives:
Fisherman; died out on sea in a storm and eaten by sharks (just recently found out about this life but don't know when I had that one but in this life I am deathly afraid of the ocean)
Celtic druid priest and priestess (multiple lives as that)
1500s as a healer/witch in England
Medieval Era in Europe
Priestess on Sirius
Medieval Times in Europe
As a successful business man (saw memory when I was in my 30s or 40s and was right before the great depression)
British Soldier in Revolutionary War
1850s in London
Ancient Egypt as a Sex Therapist/Healer
As a Zeta/Grey
Native American Cherokee
Southern Belle in Atlanta, Georgia in 1810s
Very tall, serious, and muscular male Pilgrim
Reptilian (many lives as)

l o t u s 29-11-2015 11:01 PM

All past lives. :smile:

OctoberSky 30-11-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l o t u s
All past lives. :smile:

Do not understand what you mean?

Tobi 30-11-2015 12:40 AM

I once had a regression hypnosis which was very pleasant, and in that I was an old woman, living a very simple life and making ends meet. I baked my own bread and set it to cool on thick stone window-sills. I took out a tiny boat onto the river when it was going dark, to catch fish. It was illegal to do that, and I could have been severely punished if caught, but I avoided detection. My husband and sons had all been killed in some war (many years before) I had accepted their deaths. It was a very simple life with not much awareness of anything 'spiritual' as far as I remember. I was asked "Who is the King?" and I replied "Edward". It could have been England middle ages.

There's another one ...memories from being a very little child, of a tremendously opulent palace. I was always with adults and don't remember any children. I remember some of the decor, very baroque. I saw something I shouldn't see! A male servant who relieved himself into a huge plant holder in one of the endlessly long corridors. I went through ornate double doors, to tell the adults, then changed my mind about letting them know.
There were beautiful ceiling decorations, and grand Balls, but I was not allowed to attend any of these events owing to being too young, which bugged me.
(Many years later, I think in my 40s, I learned that in the Hapsburg palaces, it was common knowledge that male servants peed in plant holders in corridors!)
Now how did I know that -age three??

Another memory of something quite horrible, and which I have always found indescribable because it contains such horror. Maybe -it is possible -my mind refuses to open up to it. The impressions are blurred and undefined, and defy description.

I get other impressions also....but they are not defined very well, and fleeting.

OctoberSky 30-11-2015 02:07 AM

That's interesting.. Here's one of the lives in full detail that I listed which was in London by 1850s.

In my past life in London by 1850. Few days after I were born, there was a big fire in the house overnight. I was the only survivor, for this reason I was regarded as a special girl. I was received by my uncles. I grew up surrounded by the love from my aunt and my uncle indifference, living in a village in the countryside. In the place was an old woman considered a witch by the locals. One day my aunt was sick and she went to my home and there she knows me. I am now 10 years old. Then she realized I was special and she began to ask me to go to her house to learn. I learned a lot during those years but also I taught this woman. My ability to make healing potions with herbs and my ability to see auras were especially useful.

One day the locals burnt the house of the old woman with her inside. Many people feared and hated her. After that I decide to come back to London to start a new life. I read the good fortune to women of London society. One day I meet a dark natured man, I fall in love with him despite I had doubts, I went to his house. There he had meetings with people fond of magic and the occult. Soon I caused envy of other women. I started having strange diseases, many said it was a curse, although it is possible that I were slowly poisoned, and died in that house. I was a serious woman (which I am in most of my lives even now), reserved, of few words and a special aura.

Also, in my life in the late 1500s in england I was in my late 20s and I was healing people and people wondered how I did it and told people about my ability but in a positive way but soon it got to the wrong people and I got executed because I was seen as evil and that life just as all of them effect me in this life. So, that is one of the reason why I absolutely despise Christianity and any religion.

keokutah 30-11-2015 06:33 AM

I am legendary in quite a few lives but i cant say because I'm afraid people will judge me, or think I am nuts or egotistical.

It's a shame that we can't see everyone, even famous people, as equals in this day of age but oh well.

WhiteWarrior 30-11-2015 11:42 AM

I have had some past lives. I could make a list but I ask myself, what is the point? What is the point in living life after life? Do we REALLY achieve anything with it? Is the mature journeyer of a thousand lives truly wiser or kinder than a five year old child in its very first life?

DoctorStrange 30-11-2015 11:51 AM

I was part of an aristocracy, then i turned into a pirate, using black magic. Long ago.
A little girl who was thrown into a closet by my mother, after ripping apart a red dress she gave me, that i didn't want. The little girl i was back then then suffocated. Not sure the time period.
A french woman who was a pagan (i think) and fell to her death by choice. Could be in the medievil era, not sure.
A jewish businessman in Eastern Europe, in the 1800's i think, with a family, who died fairly young
I remember in a past life i was disabled, i think from the neck down or something.

That's all i know.

oldasthesea 30-11-2015 11:57 AM

I don´t think i had many pastlives here on this Earth, but i am picking up some things unconsciously. Sure i have to do some pastlive regressions with audio tape to see if i am right.
I did some things wich i believe i am paying in this life 2 karmas in 2 past lives i am paying in this life. One of them is learning that beauty isin´t everything i abused of my beauty in a past live and in this life i came with some problems to make me more humble person. Other lesson is experiencing rejection in love life in order not break to many hearts as i am positive did in a past live. I experience love in many mens trying to find the right one i broke some hearts now i am taking this back. Now i came to be just for one person.
I learned my lessons for sure and now i see the beauty in karma and not to make the same mistakes over and over again.
I believe this is it. Sorry my english

Shinsoo 30-11-2015 12:19 PM

A roman lifetime as a priest - an old lifetime where I got more in touch with All That Is.

a sea captain - died in some sort of late medieval war, Lithuania was either an ally or an enemy.

a british government official - not much known, except he was pretty corrupt

a madam of a brothel - lifetime before this one, paid a lot of karmic debt and still feeling the aftereffects of it in this current one.

a doctor in Africa - old lifetime, died trying to save a baby from illness

l o t u s 30-11-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Do not understand what you mean?

How can you connect to Source without connecting also to every life it is responsible for?

OctoberSky 30-11-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

How can you connect to Source without connecting also to every life it is responsible for?

Not everyone is supposed to know everyone of there past lives.. If they did then they could be distracted in there current life and get nothing done and that is the goal is to get things done and not get distracted.

l o t u s 30-11-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Not everyone is supposed to know everyone of there past lives.. If they did then they could be distracted in there current life and get nothing done and that is the goal is to get things done and not get distracted.

Of course... not everyone in their current life. Lol.
I am surprised you claim to know about as many as 15 past lives, when you aren't getting what I am trying to say T_T

wolfgaze 30-11-2015 10:34 PM

No idea... Although I wouldn't be surprised to learn that I fell to my death in one of those lifetimes...

OctoberSky 30-11-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

Of course... not everyone in their current life. Lol.
I am surprised you claim to know about as many as 15 past lives, when you aren't getting what I am trying to say T_T

Sorry, I'm good at misinterpreting what people say haha

Colorado 01-12-2015 01:05 AM

I don't really know. I sometimes get small clips in dreams, but I never actually see myself. I always see it from a first person point of view. Most of it seems eerily similar to this life. I remembered much more when I was small and use to talk about it, but as it goes...I have forgotten most of it:/

starcatcher.1122 04-12-2015 03:14 PM

Wow, that's awesome! I only know of two of mine and not much about it, just that I was a male and a soldier somewhere, and another I was a woman in the desert a long long time ago. I saw my face and clothes. I was looking for someone among some tents in the desert. I keep trying to find clothes that represent what I had on and I keep seeing Ancient Arabic clothing it seems. Not sure.

DoctorStrange 04-12-2015 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado
I don't really know. I sometimes get small clips in dreams, but I never actually see myself. I always see it from a first person point of view. Most of it seems eerily similar to this life. I remembered much more when I was small and use to talk about it, but as it goes...I have forgotten most of it:/

In my experience, from a first person perspective you are observing your own life. People you see are actually you.

SeekerOfKnowledge 04-12-2015 11:54 PM

I'm not sure. Might just be an all-too vivid imagination. Or some kind of time-travel/seeing through some long dead person's eyes.

Once when I did some meditation practice, I imagined a corridor with lots of doors. I opened one of these doors and found myself in the body of a man. I could actually *feel* that body. Back then, I was sure this scene was from a former life.

Sometimes I "see" places and people from a long time ago, and it all feels so real.
For no obvious reason I feel a sudden love or hate for people who once lived, even though I do not know much about them (I then go and try to find out more). Did I know them? Admire or hate them from afar? Who knows...

I tried to find out more about one of these scenearios which might have been a former life or not. (EDIT: I downloaded an mp3 and tried self-regression.) Everything seemed to fit together until I found out who this person was. So I probably made up most of it. Because I can't have been someone whose name is still known. I don't believe that. Too unlikely.
(EDIT: To avoid misunderstandings: I am not one of these people who want to have been Cleopatra. I do not want to have been (in)famous, because this makes it less likely the scenes I saw and felt really come from a past life. The person in question was male and not exactly a nice guy.)
Even though it would explain a lot in my current life.

So maybe I have had a lot of lives, maybe not. I cannot be sure how much of what I saw is true... if anything at all.

Colorado 07-12-2015 03:33 PM

Well, all my past lives were me. I am pretty sure I started out as a single cell organism...and then very slowly worked my way up to being a four legged, big mouth human with very small ears. My ears were the last thing to develop...I can tell by the way I listen to others. I most likely spent most of my past lives as a fish in the sea, perhaps a big mouth bass.

Clover 07-12-2015 03:58 PM

Quote:

I am pretty sure I started out as a single cell organism...and then very slowly worked my way up to being a four legged, big mouth human with very small ears. My ears were the last thing to develop...I can tell by the way I listen to others. I most likely spent most of my past lives as a fish in the sea, perhaps a big mouth bass.

LOL, very nice. I wouldn't rule it out a possibility. Makes sense. The theory not your physical features. :) Considering my Spanish background, I was probably a vicious piranaha in the amazon and inhibited my way to the native islands. Don't test me :wink: My soul certainly was born in the sea.

note the one getting away

Shekinah 07-12-2015 04:41 PM

We are all everybody because we are entangled as one spirit. Who you think you might have been depends upon the connection made with Akashic records. This is why so many people claim to have been a person of historical significance. They are not fabricating they are just tuned in to that repository of Akashic record.

SeekerOfKnowledge 08-12-2015 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shekinah
They are not fabricating they are just tuned in to that repository of Akashic record.

Makes perfect sense. I just wonder... why connect to someone "evil", when one could as well connent to someone else?

DoctorStrange 11-12-2015 12:09 PM

Here's me in one of my past lives
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....valPirateE.pdf

Jean Francois de la Rocque

SeekerOfKnowledge 11-12-2015 01:05 PM

Interesting. You're sure this is one of your past lives and not some other connection to the Akashic records? How does it feel for you? Would you have preferred a past life as any other average joe? Not that one had a choice.

DoctorStrange 11-12-2015 01:28 PM

I've had past life readings where i had bits of info from here and there, and from my own experiences.

And something told me to google a certain phrase of phrases, and the french guy came up.

I definitely had a life as an average joe before, but this was not it.

This french guy was definitely me. No doubt. The resonance is both so uncanny and unmistakable.

SeekerOfKnowledge 11-12-2015 01:57 PM

I do believe you. I can imagine how it must feel.

"Resonates extremely strongly", yes. The life of an infamous guy resonates extremely strongly with me, and I don't know why. Past life or something else?
I'd rather have it to be something else.

I am glad to have met you here, ExperiencingTheJourney.

DoctorStrange 11-12-2015 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
I do believe you. I can imagine how it must feel.

"Resonates extremely strongly", yes. The life of an infamous guy resonates extremely strongly with me, and I don't know why. Past life or something else?
I'd rather have it to be something else.

I am glad to have met you here, ExperiencingTheJourney.

Same here SOK :smile:

Moon_Glow 15-12-2015 09:58 PM

I had a regression at 18 and this is what I found out:

Most recently I was in a Middle Eastern country - lots of sand - my uncle owned an auto garage and there were beat up cars everywhere - I think it was the early days of automobiles.
My sister died during childbirth and I raised her daughter as my own, I never married and made a living selling textiles at a market. The happiest day I had was when my niece got married and I died alone in my bed.

Before that I was British aristocracy, married to a Duke with 3 children. I had a daughter named Julia and 2 sons, the youngest was named Percy and I do not know the eldest sons name. My death in this life came a bit more tragically - arsenic poisoning. When I was an old woman bound to a wheelchair of some sort, my son Percy's wife put arsenic in my tea and I died alone.

I know from personal memories that I also lived in the British Isles in the 1500s and I feel such a yearning to go back there that I literally get homesick for a place that I have never seen.

Any advice on self regressions?

-V

iorek65 17-12-2015 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I have had some past lives. I could make a list but I ask myself, what is the point? What is the point in living life after life? Do we REALLY achieve anything with it? Is the mature journeyer of a thousand lives truly wiser or kinder than a five year old child in its very first life?

Different circumstances, different purposes, different challenges. These all correlate with certain themes that may be present in one life more so but less in another. The wisdom of a life can be expanded through the unique lense of a fresh existence :smile:

Shivani Devi 12-01-2016 03:08 AM

I honestly don't know and cannot say for certain, but I have always been drawn to the Victorian England era for some strange reason, like I had lived there previously.

I remember the narrow back alleys with cobblestones, the horses, the gas lights, the fashions of the time, the opium dens, the syphilis and T.B, the poor plumbing, the seances on sunday afternoons, county cricket and the myriad of early electronic inventions of all the 'inventors' back then. I remember the National Geographic Society and all the guys bringing back trophies from foreign lands to put in the museum or 'hall of arts'...I remember drinking absynthe and listening to the ladies gossip...

Yeah, I think I lived a life back then and maybe it was my previous one, because it is the strongest feeling of 'what era would I have liked to be born in if not this one'? Thanks.

Naked Guru 12-01-2016 04:16 AM

Quote:

I have found out about a lot of my past lives and will list mines and I would like to know your guys known past lives. I have had 30,000 years worth of lives on earth and millions and millions worth of years on other planets and etc. But here are the lives I currently know.

Past Lives:
Fisherman; died out on sea in a storm and eaten by sharks (just recently found out about this life but don't know when I had that one but in this life I am deathly afraid of the ocean)
Celtic druid priest and priestess (multiple lives as that)
1500s as a healer/witch in England
Medieval Era in Europe
Priestess on Sirius
Medieval Times in Europe
As a successful business man (saw memory when I was in my 30s or 40s and was right before the great depression)
British Soldier in Revolutionary War
1850s in London
Ancient Egypt as a Sex Therapist/Healer
As a Zeta/Grey
Native American Cherokee
Southern Belle in Atlanta, Georgia in 1810s
Very tall, serious, and muscular male Pilgrim
Reptilian (many lives as)

I wouldn't be too concerned about past lives, it is this life that you need to sort out. To learn how to transform. And then there will be no more pass lives.

Zedna 15-02-2016 01:13 AM

Some of the past lives I can remember are, though I can't put a date on them:

As a Young man, can't remember what time. Died while hiking in Mountains by Falling Down. As a result I have a fear of heigts.

A female slave, who got her freedom after many years, when the owners moved. Had a chain around the ancles, and I still dislike having anything around my ancles.

Europe, maybe 1500-1600, a woman, who with the husband grew more spiritually aware. Helped others with spirituality. But some people got afraid of us and my husband got tortured and died of it. After some time they tortured me too. Here I begged one of the torturers to kill me, and explained to him that if he killed me there, I won't get a severe fear of religion in my future lives. He did that after a while, and I believe that's why I'm fine with religion itself. But I don't trust that priests have understood correctly the religion they speak of.

Ancient Africa, young man with a family.

Thunderbird in America. Native American man from a thunderbird tribe. I remember this life a wonderful time, with much spirituality and balance in life. There where always clouds when thunderbirds flew, and I think that's where my love for dense mists come from.
As a little girl I saw a programme about thunderbirds, and showed how they'd fly in the clouds. And I got Struck by a homesickness and a sadness that for a reason I didn't know back then.

Norwegian man, blacksmith. my most recent life.

OctoberSky 15-02-2016 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zedna

As a Young man, can't remember what time. Died while hiking in Mountains by Falling Down. As a result I have a fear of heigts.

A female slave, who got her freedom after many years, when the owners moved. Had a chain around the ancles, and I still dislike having anything around my ancles.

Europe, maybe 1500-1600, a woman, who with the husband grew more spiritually aware. Helped others with spirituality. But some people got afraid of us and my husband got tortured and died of it. After some time they tortured me too. Here I begged one of the torturers to kill me, and explained to him that if he killed me there, I won't get a severe fear of religion in my future lives. He did that after a while, and I believe that's why I'm fine with religion itself. But I don't trust that priests have understood correctly the religion they speak of.

Thunderbird in America. Native American man from a thunderbird tribe. I remember this life a wonderful time, with much spirituality and balance in life. There where always clouds when thunderbirds flew, and I think that's where my love for dense mists come from.
As a little girl I saw a programme about thunderbirds, and showed how they'd fly in the clouds. And I got Struck by a homesickness and a sadness that for a reason I didn't know back then.

Oh wow, those are interesting.. I love learning about peoples past lives and my own and even future lives, though future lives can change.

wolfgaze 15-02-2016 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zedna

Thanks for sharing, Zedna....

:cool:

Hobbes 05-03-2016 06:49 PM

Right now i know of 3 confirmed past lives.

Was alive during the time of Jesus. I was one of his disciples.

I was a soldier for the franks during the reign of Charles The Great.

1969 - Kill In action in Vietnam by throwing myself over a grenade to protect my men.

i so badly want to share the names of the first two lives, however i am be guided to not share that information at this time.

Lynn 05-03-2016 07:15 PM

Hello

1) I was not human I lived on Earth in prehistoric times. I was a mammal rodent like creature. I was out hunting for my babies and I got stepped on by a Dino. My middle Son told me when he was 4 he stepped on me. Yet he had no understandings of my past life or past lives.

2) Roman Executioner - I was given the choice of jobs to feed people to the lions or to behead people in the arena. I was strong and swift with the axe so I took the role of giving someone a pure and instant death.

3) Wild West I was a Madam and I ran a "Cat House" I had a lot of respect for the ladies I had work for me and I took nothing bad from the clients.

4) I was two people in one life in Scotland at a Castle that still stands. I was the King's psychic advisory and I was forbidden from having sexual relations. Yet I did so have relations with the King's Son Knight (as I too was him in that split life ) We had a forbidden love affair and I have met the keeper of our secret in this life. He was a young man that like in this life we found and saved. He held our secret.

5) I was a Viking like person leader and our ship crashed on an island. Rode to shore on the crates that held livestock that gave us our life saving energy til we were rescued. I passed just as the ship came to shore to get us. I was very old.

6) Spinster Sister to my now husband Heart a member here on SF. I saw our village and our house one day chatting to him on line. We had not yet shared our images of the other. He was like that village is down the road from me 20 minutes, I know it well. The house is where he lost his virginity in this lifetime. We were spinster sisters and in 2012 we visited our graves and verified our story.

7) The lifetime that brought Heart and I together in this lifetime is in England again. We both had a house on a cliff over looking the ocean and had a small farm. This was the 1800's time frame.

8) I have been hung in a past life for doing "witch work" and burned at the stake.

9) I had my feet bound in a lifetime in what would not be China and those feet follow me in to this life.

I recall many of my past lives and have verified with facts that line up man of them.

Lynn

7luminaries 05-03-2016 10:33 PM

Quote:

Well, all my past lives were me. I am pretty sure I started out as a single cell organism...and then very slowly worked my way up to being a four legged, big mouth human with very small ears. My ears were the last thing to develop...I can tell by the way I listen to others. I most likely spent most of my past lives as a fish in the sea, perhaps a big mouth bass.

Hahahaha!!!! :D

LOL.....why do I feel this post surely applies to most if not all of humanity? :tongue:

But seriously...I liked this part!

For most of my lifetime, I really avoided thinking about my past lives at all..and I have had several memories come up. A recent one was so painful that it took all my adult life, up to the past few years, to try to come to terms with it.

I was a woman living far from home in the Pale in a small town, I think. I was abandoned by my philandering writer husband in an arranged marriage after I had a daughter and not a son. Even though I didn't love him and I felt he was haughty, arrogant, and proud, I felt extreme shame and inadequacy that I and my daughter were just shoved to the kerb.

I never saw my husband again and I built a life earning my own way and keeping secret company with a man who loved me and saw me as worthy and good. He didn't judge me and condemn me for having been abandoned, and many in those days did. Luckily, though, most in my small town did feel that my husband had behaved poorly and I was not judged too harshly on that.

I died young due to exposure (brutal winter) trying to cross many miles to make my way out of my situation (to get a religious divorce from my husband), my young daughter (3 or 4) was with me so she also died, and I was pregnant with a son though not yet showing. A lot of death there.

I never got to be openly with the man I loved, which was a huge deal in those days as you risked being ostracised by the community as a single pregnant mum, and that could affect your livelihood and your survival. As I lay dying in the snow, I felt an overwhelming sense of failure and loss...that I had failed everyone that I loved and cared for the most.

The man I loved never saw me again. He felt abandoned and outraged. He was furious at me for the rest of his life. He never forgave me for leaving and dying on him...at least, I think he eventually did know I was dead, just because of our bond. He never knew that it was just supposed to be temporary, whilst I got things sorted so we could marry and live openly and freely. And so his son wouldn't be illigitimate. All of which were binding badges of shame and prejudice in those days. Which could very well have meant the difference between death and survival in most other times and places, believe it or not.

I have a lot of awareness, memories, and lessons learnt regarding other lifetimes, and I feel a deep resonance for those lifetimes where I was involved in ritual and also in healing and energy work. I never felt a huge need to explore them more deeply because I am largely at peace with most of it all. It is very interesting, however, and I might be more open to finding out more now than I was previously.

But it seems this one lifetime, mentioned above, still has a lot of unresolved karma. It was so raw and painful at the end, I could hardly bear to deal with it even in passing in my private heart. Over the past several years, I have begun to deal with it all more openly. It's still not easy to talk about it, even on paper.

I am doing my best with it these days, LOL...it's all we can do.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Somnia 10-03-2016 08:29 PM

I have no recollection or memories of having past lives, but I do believe in the possibility of them existing...

I have always felt drawn to the medical field, and seeing old vintage medical devices feels very familiar to me...

I have a friend who performed a past life reading on me and said majority of my past lives were spent working in various medical fields...

I also feel a very strong essence of an "inner-wolf" as part of my core being I've felt my entire life. This energy feels very much like "me" and not something external like a spirit guide. Sometimes I wonder if it's residual energy from a past life lived as a wolf...it's an entertaining thought at least...

anditmakesmewonder 20-03-2016 05:46 AM

I think I shared two of my dreams in another thread that I believe to be past lives:

One I was in some cave(pre historic?) and there was a matriarch that was my current grandma saying her goodbyes to the tribe 'cause she was about to die. Then there was a long haired guy and I had a long hair too, but mine was tied. I think we were supposed to marry or something, that this was her desire. As soon as she died instead of staying, I untied my hair and just ran away 'cause I didn't want that for me and he ran after me. Specially because we were supposed to rule those people.

So I guess I wanted to be free and was escaping(or at least trying to) my responsibilities.
---

Another one I was some soldier, I won't say general 'cause I'm not sure, but I was giving orders. It seemed to be some war in Asia(judging by people's look), I'm not sure where. We were devastating a village and setting all that was left on fire. I saw a baby and although I didn't have the guts to kill him/her I just let him die there in the flames. As I walked away I could hear the baby crying and I felt terribly guilty afterwards as if this would haunt me forever. I spent the whole day feeling guilty after this dream.

Here I was fulfilling my duties blindly and that didn't seem to work out well for my conscience.

--

More recently I dreamed of being an amerindian/native and I was captured by soldiers I identified mentally as french. The talk sounded all mumbled like words would sound for a foreigner. In my current life I could at least know it was french they were speaking, but in the dream it sound muffled as if I never heard it before somehow.
I think they were dressed in light blue and I was wondering after I woke up if the french had a uniform like that for real and that if they never had it(in that century)maybe it's just a dream and not a past life? It seemed to be XIV/XV century.
So I was brought to some market to be sold. And immediately an older blond man, about 40s or 50s I think bought me for some price that seemed to be somewhat above the average price, it seemed he wanted to avoid an auction. Then I see "my" naked breasts(well the body I had at that "life") and upon realizing it I felt really bad, full of shame and then you know what happens to a slave. At this point I dissociated and stopped seeing anything, like I had zoned out, I wasn't moving or anything.
Then when I was back to my senses "my owner" was sleeping and someone knocked at the door. Immediately I recognized an old grey haired priest as my current grandma and there was some church people with him. He handled me a food plate and made a gesture showing me something. It was some clothing that could help me disguise to escape that place.
So I tried my best to set a disguise and even stole some clothing from the sleeping "owner" that was naked. I also took something that I think was raw potatoes in case I needed food on the way.
As I left the room I wasn't sure where to go and then I got inside a room and some guard saw me and I didn't even know what to say. I couldn't even speak their language. A young brunette in a pretty dress helped me out by saying something to him, I recognized her as my current life mother. I looked at the mirror and she helped me with my disguise. I'm not sure who she was in that dream, "my owner's" wife, sister, daughter, I have no idea.
So I left and was in a dock, a saw a little girl in a white dress and I was in awe at some really big ship. Then I was unsure if it was a good idea to try to get in the ship to see if I could go back to my land. At the same time this would be way too risky, a female in a boat, alone, if only I could speak french. But then again if they found me and brought me back to his house I would be suffering anyway.

And that was it. I think it was the most detailed dream I ever had that really felt like a past life memory, specially because I could recognize my grandma e mother even though they looked nothing like what they are.

Once again I was struggling with freedom. And now I was a victim of soldiers

Edited: I forgot one dream I had a long long time ago. (I was 14 at the time and I still can remember it lol)
I was married to an abusive drunk husband. It seemed to be old Chicago, 20s or 30s. All I can remember he was raging because of his shoes, arguing and trying to beat me. And I was thinking about how I married him against my family's advice.