Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Who exactly are Elohim? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=58979)

jordank 08-11-2013 05:44 PM

Who exactly are Elohim?

Hello
I want to know who exactly are Elohim? I have heard that are very evolved.

Rah nam 08-11-2013 07:53 PM

How much do you want to know?
I call them the master builders, they build everything that is physical.
They don't evolve, as everyone else, they are evolved, they come into existence as they are and always will be.
And yes, they serve all that is.

jordank 08-11-2013 08:11 PM

I want to know as much as possible about them. I would love to contact them someday. They are the highest beings after God?

Rah nam 09-11-2013 09:48 AM

I have met several who are in incarnation, but wile anyone or any spirit or being is in incarnation, one is human first and foremost. And not to many remember who and what they are.
I have a close friend who is Elohim, and we have worked together off and on for eons.
Perhaps, this will help understand the relationships a little closer, within the One, (the One can be what you call god or not, depending what you understand by god) there are three lines of service. The Fae, the angelics, and the Elohim. The Fae and the angelics are very similar in their energy, yet are different in their basic purpose they fulfill within the One. They evolve from a basic energy to highly evolved beings. The Elohim on the other hand who are the builders of all that is physical, come into existence fully evolved, what others takes eons to evolve to, and even then they never can do what the Elohim can. This is just the nature things. The Elohim can move through the densities without changing.
If, let's say a higher evolved angelic being or even an entity wants to come into the lower densities to be of service, it has to create a smaller part of it's consciousness, what you would call a soul, in order to come down into these levels, where we are in now. The Elohim simply create an energy structure that can then incarnate. They don't have to obit by the rules of the elders who regulate the incarnation system on this planet or any other planet, they only follow the intent of creation, or what you would call god.

When we look at this reality, the Elohim will come in and build the framework of this reality, which will determine how this reality unfolds, plays out, and when it is determined the direction of this reality needs to change, they will come and change the framework, and with it the rules the game plays out in this reality. It is that simple.
We as co-creators can create within this framework.
They can be channeled like any other being, by the way.

Smiler 09-11-2013 09:59 AM

Rah Nam

That's very interesting how do you know 100% it is correct?

No Offense intended

Blessings
:)

Rah nam 09-11-2013 10:21 AM

How does anyone know anything is 100% correct?
It is up to you and everyone else who read this or anything else in fact, to verify what they read or hear, with themselves. And there are many ways to do this. I have my methods and it would be prudent for everyone to develop their own. We can not trust for anyone to do it for us.
Everyone who is incarnated her or on any other planet in this verse, has a consciousness outside of the physical form, who known everything, or has access to everything. And it would be wise to seek a connection to this part of oneself.

Smiler 09-11-2013 10:36 AM

I have my connection .. I think maybe my previous question was misunderstood? For is not all infinite..any way blessing on your path ..and I see you are also an Aussie . I live not far from you BTW .

PS. God ( The Love & Light ) Is always Correct 100% lol

:)

jordank 09-11-2013 03:47 PM

They can be channeled like any other being, by the way.

I would love to be able to channel them.

Amilius777 10-11-2013 07:43 AM

The Elohim are usually considered the highest beings or angels.

You all have to remember that souls and spirits have been incarnating in the Physical Realm way before the Earth was created. And souls and spirit of other worlds and realms have advanced as angels and archangels

These are the first children or sons of God, and the Elohim are the highest order. They dwell in the consciousness of God as extensions of his being and can speak as the I AM.

They helped create and evolve the human race which would be in my opinion the second race of God's children or the second born. Humans souls are anywhere between old and new souls on a different journey but the Elohim are nothing different but spirits like us .

Ecthalion 10-11-2013 08:43 AM

Elohim are mythical creatures from Jewish history. The word appears in the bible where it is usually translated as "god" ie non-judeao Christian deities. It also means angels, demons etc. So, any supernatural being.