Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I want my next life to be an exact replica, but with a twist... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114404)

BlakeGood88 20-06-2017 03:10 AM

I want my next life to be an exact replica, but with a twist...

Okay, so this is the 5th time I'm making this post, sorry. Anyways, I'm really against my next life taking place in the future (rather it be the late 21st century or the early 22nd century or beyond) I don't want to live in a futuristic dystopia and there's no telling what robots would do to us humans! Anyways, I thought; what if I could come back as my twin sister, with the same family and everything, including my DOB being April 14, 1988? Just to let you know, in this reality, my twin sister doesn't even exist. I do have an older sister, though. I think my name would be Brenda. My name is Blake in this life, my sister's name is Brooke, my mother's name is Lisa, and my dad's name is Brent. So it fits pretty well. We have lived in our modular house since 1991 and there's a room in our house, which is the den. One of the old layouts of our home shows that the den was originally going to be another bedroom with a closet and the door was located in the hallway and not in the living room. I find that kinda odd since most home layouts are final. Anyways, I hope I get my wish, otherwise God will disappoint me and I REALLY don't want that!

alcyone 24-06-2017 04:23 PM

Love it. If that is what your heart and soul wants.... Why not?

dream jo 08-11-2017 06:49 AM

dnt wory i do get i do

BlakeGood88 01-12-2017 04:43 AM

I cannot stand our world, anymore. The internet is a big mess. Everyone is ungrateful, people love to argue, troll, and bully. There's no point in coming back if I can only reincarnate "forward" in time and not "backwards" in time. Seriously the 50s and 60s were much better times than now (the 2000s and 2010s). Even with the assassinations and drugs in the 60s, it was still a good time and people knew what "love" was. Even the first Austin Powers movie (released 20 years ago) summed up the modern world, compared to the 60s by saying "true love no longer reigns".

meonsf 07-02-2018 11:12 AM

One thing to remember and a warning too. The past you go back to will not be the same as You Remember It!
It could be as subtle as living next door or as major as the World getting nuked in 1962.

slash112 08-02-2018 07:31 AM

Since 2012 there's been a genuine shift. We're accelerating towards a better world. We need as many people as possible to assist by being a "light". Literally just by being a loving and happy person, you are helping the world.

But still nothing wrong with reincarnating in the past. You're free to do so.
I've heard from someone I respect, that reincarnations are not always forward in time, that's not how it works. In fact there's a lot of jumps backwards and forwards.

Just, in whatever time you live, remember to shine that light! Be the medicine for the world :D

mihael_11 08-02-2018 08:24 AM

That's good. I did some planning too for afterlife, looking from this point i am. As i am aware, when you are out of body, you can go through time and space, so there is no limit of choosing life, but still, it must hold something for you that you need or you won't be fully connected. I found myself in many bodies through time-but that cannot be taken siriously as that, since i had some issues with fragmentation, possibly related only to this body and it looked like something more.

So here is question of multi embodiment of self, how is it guided inside self, that it works and in the end what is actually purpose of this. This is meant for this world and timeline.

I also have questions for other realities if they exist. I can imagine them, but not really connect. The truth is, if i could connect to them, i don't know for what to search and how even do it.

Than there is psychological question, that you maybe looking for some energies or wisdom through your not existing sister that you want.

So there are many possibilities, i know just few and share them for my and your beneficial, if you see something in this, let me know.

BlakeGood88 05-03-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slash112
Since 2012 there's been a genuine shift. We're accelerating towards a better world. We need as many people as possible to assist by being a "light". Literally just by being a loving and happy person, you are helping the world.

I've heard from someone I respect, that reincarnations are not always forward in time, that's not how it works. In fact there's a lot of jumps backwards and forwards.

Just, in whatever time you live, remember to shine that light! Be the medicine for the world :D

Better world? Are you sure that you are not living in a different reality than me? Things are getting worse; gun violence is out of control, Net Neutrality is going to die next month, thanks to people who are power hungry money munchers. Also, I personally think that the Millennials are the worst generation ever! The Baby Boomers are at least grateful for everything. The Millennials complain about anything and everything. If something gets an 80 on MetaCritic, it's automatically bad. Seriously back when people like Roger Ebert were still alive, they knew a BIG difference between a good film and a bad film. The Millennials have no clue what is good or what is bad. No disrespect to myself, as I was born in 1988, therefore I am a Generation X/Millennial, but at least I show some respect. Everyone on the internet is treating me with disrespect, like I'm a bad person. I am NOT a bad person. Seriously, just because I have Autism, doesn't mean I act like Chris Chan. I'm getting really sick of that, oh and people saying I use the "Autism" card. This is what I'm talking about. The 21st century is just awful and don't even get me started on the SJWs and PC culture that is further derailing our society, like a trainwreck! Why didn't God allow us to travel back in time to escape the awfulness, known as the 21st century? Will we ever figure out backwards time travel? Because if it were possible, I would go back to the 50s and STAY THERE!

H:O:R:A:C:E 21-03-2018 11:43 PM

Trevor Noah: Is the World Getting Better? [9:20]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gLMiuywApw

Quote:

slash112: Since 2012 there's been a genuine shift. We're accelerating towards a better world. We need as many people as possible to assist by being a "light". Literally just by being a loving and happy person, you are helping the world.
Just, in whatever time you live, remember to shine that light! Be the medicine for the world
i agree with these thoughts.

Busby 22-03-2018 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Better world? Are you sure that you are not living in a different reality than me? Things are getting worse; gun violence is out of control, Net Neutrality is going to die next month, thanks to people who are power hungry money munchers. Also, I personally think that the Millennials are the worst generation ever! The Baby Boomers are at least grateful for everything. The Millennials complain about anything and everything. If something gets an 80 on MetaCritic, it's automatically bad. Seriously back when people like Roger Ebert were still alive, they knew a BIG difference between a good film and a bad film. The Millennials have no clue what is good or what is bad. No disrespect to myself, as I was born in 1988, therefore I am a Generation X/Millennial, but at least I show some respect. Everyone on the internet is treating me with disrespect, like I'm a bad person. I am NOT a bad person. Seriously, just because I have Autism, doesn't mean I act like Chris Chan. I'm getting really sick of that, oh and people saying I use the "Autism" card. This is what I'm talking about. The 21st century is just awful and don't even get me started on the SJWs and PC culture that is further derailing our society, like a trainwreck! Why didn't God allow us to travel back in time to escape the awfulness, known as the 21st century? Will we ever figure out backwards time travel? Because if it were possible, I would go back to the 50s and STAY THERE!

You, young man, are getting in your own way. If you don't like what you see in life then change it. It's up to you, not up to the others.
There is nothing in this world that can influence you unless you allow it to do so. It's that simple.