Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What is this tie? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118251)

CammiRose 07-11-2017 08:52 PM

What is this tie?

For a while, I have been seperated from a friend i made a long time back. Now, I remember feeling very connected with this person and they used to be constantly in my life and in my mind, but even to this day (almost 9 years later) i find myself brought back to them in my thoughts and dreams throughout the day. I always felt a strong emotional tie to them and am not sure what to call them to me. They havent spoken to me in the nine years we have spent parted. There was no romantic relationship but i know there was something more than just my emotion keeping us close. Any ideas who they were? I have seen twin flame posts, i know about soulmates, i dont believe we were. Im not sure if its possible we were in a past life or not, but i am hoping to figure it out.

Lorelyen 07-11-2017 10:33 PM

Hello, CammiRose,

Don't want this to fall down the list without some kind of reply.

Honestly, it sounds like a strong friendship, still strong in your mind. Ok, these things are always spiritual at some level since he's registered himself firmly in your memory, but I doubt there's a "magical" spiritual connection (of the kind you find on this part of the forum) if you haven't been in contact all these years.

I too have a couple of people I met long ago still strong in my memory and they are treasured memories, happy ones that ended with sweet sorrow as romantics might say. I doubt I'll ever meet them again and not sure after the intervening years that I want to. People change. I've changed.

However it's possible that you met in a past life, impossible to prove which doesn't make it impossible. It's also possible that if you met again and haven't grown too much in different directions that the friendship might pick up - but be ready for it not to be quite what it was before. Have you tried to get in touch?

:smile:

CammiRose 10-11-2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hello, CammiRose,

Don't want this to fall down the list without some kind of reply.

Honestly, it sounds like a strong friendship, still strong in your mind. Ok, these things are always spiritual at some level since he's registered himself firmly in your memory, but I doubt there's a "magical" spiritual connection (of the kind you find on this part of the forum) if you haven't been in contact all these years.

I too have a couple of people I met long ago still strong in my memory and they are treasured memories, happy ones that ended with sweet sorrow as romantics might say. I doubt I'll ever meet them again and not sure after the intervening years that I want to. People change. I've changed.

However it's possible that you met in a past life, impossible to prove which doesn't make it impossible. It's also possible that if you met again and haven't grown too much in different directions that the friendship might pick up - but be ready for it not to be quite what it was before. Have you tried to get in touch?

:smile:

Well sadly i have. No reply. When it was too late for me to be a major part of their life, i had my partner at the time. If they wouldve told me sooner, things would be very much different