Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Divination (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   My mother keeps coming to me in my dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48457)

kattykamille 07-03-2013 07:35 PM

My mother keeps coming to me in my dreams

Hello everyone,

I had posted in another thread about my mom passing away 3 years ago.

2 years ago I started having astral projection experiences after begging for a sign, if everything in my path is right if im on the right track.

Almost every night I have a dream with my mother in it. We never make any full contact, she doesn't say much but we do things together. We got pedicures yesterday? haha.

However I'm always very anxious in the dream that shes going to die all over again :( and that she wont stay. It's as if I tell myself 'stop believing in this it's just a dream'

I miss her so dearly and I just wish I could know she was happy, and safe....

Sometimes I think that is why the astral projections had started at random. Could me dreaming about her all the time be her trying to communicate?

No one else in my family has had dreams about her. Maybe once since her passing... but it happens to me almost every single night.

We were very close, she passed away with me in the room after my brother and dad had left. I felt honored in a way, but I knew she didn't want to cause problems...always wanted the least amount of attention. My modest mommy <3 hehe.

Anyway, any siggestions :)

Tobi 07-03-2013 09:15 PM

I am sorry your mom passed away. The ones we love so much we do miss! Even though they find their own level on the astral, and are content there (most cases are anyway) -we still miss them, and they too miss us.
I had 4 dreams about my dog who passed over last year. This was before I was 100% sure she DID live after death! Each dream was clearly showing me she was indeed contacting me, and actually was at that time, still in the astral counterpart of our house. Now she has moved on but still visits, and when she visits I do still have dreams of her if I sleep during her visit.
Two months after she passed I had 2 out of body experiences showing me beyond a shadow of a doubt she still lived, and was OK. I shall never forget those blessings. They changed my life.
And since then, I have learned that our shared bond of affection has definitely not died! She visits frequently.

The dreams could be your mother trying to show you she's OK. Send her all your love. Give her permission to continue her Spirit journey, (she may be concerned about you) but tell her she will always be welcome to visit you whenever she wants to, that her visits make you happy, and that you will always remember the love until you are re-united. You will be if there is love.

Juanita 07-03-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kattykamille
Hello everyone,

I had posted in another thread about my mom passing away 3 years ago.

2 years ago I started having astral projection experiences after begging for a sign, if everything in my path is right if im on the right track.

Almost every night I have a dream with my mother in it. We never make any full contact, she doesn't say much but we do things together. We got pedicures yesterday? haha.

However I'm always very anxious in the dream that shes going to die all over again :( and that she wont stay. It's as if I tell myself 'stop believing in this it's just a dream'

I miss her so dearly and I just wish I could know she was happy, and safe....

Sometimes I think that is why the astral projections had started at random. Could me dreaming about her all the time be her trying to communicate?

No one else in my family has had dreams about her. Maybe once since her passing... but it happens to me almost every single night.

We were very close, she passed away with me in the room after my brother and dad had left. I felt honored in a way, but I knew she didn't want to cause problems...always wanted the least amount of attention. My modest mommy <3 hehe.

Anyway, any siggestions :)

How very fortunate you are.... it is not everyone that can have such frequent visits from their loved ones.....and why shouldn't she--she loves you very much and "is' showing you that she is alive and well and remains close to you.....she is just in a higher vibrational frequency now.....

kattykamille 07-03-2013 11:41 PM

Thank you for the reassurance. :) It means a lot!
I do believe that she is doing fine.. perhaps next time I'll try calling out to her in my dreams. And express my love somehow. :)