Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

FairyCrystal 03-09-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Ace of Pents reversed.
It's going to take a water tight plan to find the opportunity to get out of the situation, it's not going to come easy

Q. With Mabon approaching, what can I expect to reap this season

Thank you for picking up my question too, jolly nice, appreciate it!

Yours: Five of Pentacles: seeing that you can make the choice between "the glass is half empty" and "The glass is half full"
(does that resonate? Really curious)

Question: What do the cards say about me getting out of my benefit situation eventually by another means? (as in not by myself as that is likely not going to happen, but some other way, maybe a partner, maybe whatever)

55Degrees 03-09-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Yours: Five of Pentacles: seeing that you can make the choice between "the glass is half empty" and "The glass is half full"

It does actually, I've been having a lot of to-ing and fro-ing on a certain issue for quite a while now.

Question for FairyCrystal : What do the cards say about me getting out of my benefit situation eventually by another means? (as in not by myself as that is likely not going to happen, but some other way, maybe a partner, maybe whatever)

Pagandell 04-09-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Question: What do the cards say about me getting out of my benefit situation eventually by another means? (as in not by myself as that is likely not going to happen, but some other way, maybe a partner, maybe whatever)

5 of swords.

Look out for negative vibes.

Question My family situation.

FairyCrystal 05-09-2017 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
5 of swords.

Look out for negative vibes.

Question My family situation.

Coherence seems to be missing.

Question: What is the biggest thing I have yet to learn/master concerning personal growth?

moonincancer 05-09-2017 06:27 PM

FairyCrystal
Disruption (Tower)
Whatever does not have a firm foundation can flounder and that will prove a learning experience. You need to address any tendency towards negative or limiting beliefs, carelessness, risk taking and/or ignoring problematic areas.

Question: Any advice that can help me tide through the next few days?

55Degrees 05-09-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Question: What is the biggest thing I have yet to learn/master concerning personal growth?

10 of Swords.
When to just let something go and walk away before it defeats you.

Q. What do I need to tell AM (work colleague)?

Curious1 06-09-2017 01:32 AM

Quote:

Q. What do I need to tell AM (work colleague)?

A: The Sun

Tell them it's their time to shine.

Q: How will the trip go?

55Degrees 06-09-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
FairyCrystal
Disruption (Tower)
Whatever does not have a firm foundation can flounder and that will prove a learning experience. You need to address any tendency towards negative or limiting beliefs, carelessness, risk taking and/or ignoring problematic areas.

Sorry moonincancer, we must have posted at the same time and your question got missed.

So...moonincancer

3 of Pentacles.
Try and work to a plan, if you're struggling to come up with one seek guidance from someone who can help.

Next reading for Curious1

moonincancer 06-09-2017 02:50 PM

Thanks Pisces Moon!:)

Next reading for Curious 1

How will the trip go?

Pagandell 06-09-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Thanks FairyCrystal I think you nailed it, but I was wondering did you pull a card :icon_geek:

FairyCrystal 06-09-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
Thanks FairyCrystal I think you nailed it, but I was wondering did you pull a card :icon_geek:

Oh, deuh, haha.
I used Green Witch Tarot, pulled the 4 of Chalices card for you.
:hug3:

Pagandell 06-09-2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Oh, deuh, haha.
I used Green Witch Tarot, pulled the 4 of Chalices card for you.

Thanks much love :icon_flower:

FairyCrystal 06-09-2017 07:12 PM

@ Moon in Cancer & Pisces thank you for your reading, and Pisces also for your feedback on my reading for you a few days back :)

Curious1
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious1

7 of Chalices, there may be distractions, maybe about when/how to go or which route to take. In any case, when in doubt about something, follow your intuition.

Question: What can I expect relationship-wise in October?

moonincancer 09-09-2017 11:37 AM

Fairy Crystal
Love begins/Ace of cups: Time for happiness :that a new project or relationship or maybe a new perspective and openness to the Universe brings for you. Clarified with the Empress: you are likely to be more nurturing and creative in the way you relate to others.

[b][/QuestionB] What can I do to stop attracting people who take advantage of me ? ( I know its a silly question but I wonder which card will come up:))

FairyCrystal 09-09-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Fairy Crystal
Love begins/Ace of cups: Time for happiness :that a new project or relationship or maybe a new perspective and openness to the Universe brings for you. Clarified with the Empress: you are likely to be more nurturing and creative in the way you relate to others.

[b][/QuestionB] What can I do to stop attracting people who take advantage of me ? ( I know its a silly question but I wonder which card will come up:))

Thank you MooninCancer!

The card that fell out during shuffling:
10 of Wands. You're overgiving, so you attract this yourself. Find out why you are overgiving, and feel you have to do it all. What are you afraid will happen when you don't or take less onto your shoulders? There lies your answer...

Card I pulled:
2 of Pentacles: Find inner balance and a firm foundation within. Now it's like you're going with whatever is asked of you. You can say "no". Again the overgiving/pleasing aspect and juggling too much.

Question: What does spirit want me to know right now?

moonincancer 09-09-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Thank you MooninCancer!

The card that fell out during shuffling:
10 of Wands. You're overgiving, so you attract this yourself. Find out why you are overgiving, and feel you have to do it all. What are you afraid will happen when you don't or take less onto your shoulders? There lies your answer...

Card I pulled:
2 of Pentacles: Find inner balance and a firm foundation within. Now it's like you're going with whatever is asked of you. You can say "no". Again the overgiving/pleasing aspect and juggling too much.

Thank you so much for answering this one. Gives me something to chew on and introspect.
Next question for Fairy Crystal: What does spirit want me to know now? i.e. Fairy Crystal

Pagandell 10-09-2017 11:44 AM

Question: What does spirit want me to know right now?[/quote]

2 Swords.

You have an important thing to complete, but part of you is not hearing the advice spirit is giving you, preventing you from moving forward.

Qtn

What does spirit want me to know right now :D

moonincancer 10-09-2017 05:10 PM

Pagandell
What does Spirit want you to know: Financial and Material Changes (5 pentacles)
You may be losing some of the things around you and facing some challenges that hold lessons for you. Use your powerful forces within (I'm getting Goddess energy) to help you through this difficult period and gauge the reason for these changes: reasons that are spiritual.
My Question:What does Spirit want me to know right now:)

angelic star 11-09-2017 08:35 AM

Seven of Pentacles.

It feels that you have set some priorities for yourself and you will be able to reach them as they are within your reach, just take your mental energies to the positive and you will be at par with things that you have set yourself to achieve and it will be more fulfilling.

Question. Message of positive encouragement.

FairyCrystal 11-09-2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star

Seven of Pentacles.

It feels that you have set some priorities for yourself and you will be able to reach them as they are within your reach, just take your mental energies to the positive and you will be at par with things that you have set yourself to achieve and it will be more fulfilling.

Question. Message of positive encouragement.

I was about to thank you for your reply to my question, then saw that others asked the same question. Confusing, haha. oddly enough I do feel your reply resonates with me even though it was for Moon in Cancer.

ANyhow, for you:
Six of Wands
: Feel good and empowered. You really are worthy to be seen and receive praise/recognition.

My question: What will the healing meditation I'm considering to buy bring me?

55Degrees 14-09-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

My question: What will the healing meditation I'm considering to buy bring me?

Strength.
An acceptance of your imperfections and an understanding that they can be an untapped strength.

Q. How can I rise to the current work challenge?

Clover 14-09-2017 01:59 PM

From the Lovers Tarot, six of arrows(swords) boat is facing in and gal and boat is traveling to the card, getting a sense of facing your fears/issues head on. Got a queen of wands for clarification, she's holding on to a mighty thick stick with a face of "try me, I dare you" lol Have confidence to set emotions aside and crack the whip where the whip is needed. Assertiveness being the operative word. Hope that made sense :D

Advice of cooling off in this rigid heat... looking for relief from the electric companies :confused:

moonincancer 14-09-2017 02:01 PM

Pisces Moon
Choose Wisely (& of cups)
The challenge is that your energy is being scattered by too many choices. You can rise to it by analysing calmly and wisely because you do have control and are responsible for the choice you make. Don't make an emotional decision or listen to people who have no experience about these issues.
Question : What is the best advice for me right now?

moonincancer 14-09-2017 02:02 PM

Clover
Sorry we seem to have posted simultaneously:) Do you have a question?

FairyCrystal 15-09-2017 09:37 AM

I'm going to continue since there is no answer (yet).

Quote:

Pisces Moon
Choose Wisely (& of cups)
The challenge is that your energy is being scattered by too many choices. You can rise to it by analysing calmly and wisely because you do have control and are responsible for the choice you make. Don't make an emotional decision or listen to people who have no experience about these issues.
Question : What is the best advice for me right now?

Wands 9: Learn to say 'no', even to yourself (your own mind/ego) if need be. Has to do with old programs/limiting beliefs that are still running in the background. This comes in now: Is it difficult for you to show your greatness? Just shine! Don't make yourself smaller than you are just to suit others and make them feel comfortable. Be you, be grand, shine.

Anne 15-09-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Advice of cooling off in this rigid heat... looking for relief from the electric companies :confused:

I believe this was Clover's question. Clover, for you I pulled 8 of cups
Disappointment, meditation and re-evaluation:-(
My heart goes out to all those experiencing trauma in Florida.

Question- for FairyCrystal- what does spirit want me to know right now?

Clover 15-09-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anne
I believe this was Clover's question. Clover, for you I pulled 8 of cups
Disappointment, meditation and re-evaluation:-(
My heart goes out to all those experiencing trauma in Florida.

Bummer. That was yesterday. As of today, no electricity either. I am a refugee at my sisters now ( shes got the hook up) so 8 of cups shows this well.
I don't play tarot here cause she a scurred Christian, but thanks for the warm wishes & reading

moonincancer 16-09-2017 09:54 AM

Fairy Crystal
Thank you very much indeed for a reading that resonates with me. I was wondering what the term old programs/limiting beliefs means as it has come up for me before too. Your answer clarified that:)
For you since no one else answered: What spirit wants you to Know?
NEW BEGINNINGS (=Fool card)
Take that first step fearlessly. Inner change must precede great change and the time is now. Take risks, travel, try a new perspective or approach and treat it as your own adventure; one that you are entitled to, one that you can play with.
Best wishes, love and thanks again

55Degrees 16-09-2017 06:44 PM

@moonincancer
Have you got a question

moonincancer 17-09-2017 04:09 AM

Thanks Pisces Moon
I have asked so many!
In case no one else is posting any my Question is:
How do I make sense of the recurring pattern of rejection in my life?

FairyCrystal 17-09-2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Thanks Pisces Moon
I have asked so many!
In case no one else is posting any my Question is:
How do I make sense of the recurring pattern of rejection in my life?

Firstly I want to thank you for your reading the other day, and really glad to hear mine helped you!!

As for your question: The Sidhe (Temperance):
Go within to find balance. You get that by seeing how these occurrences offer you an opportunity to learn and grow. If you can see that you are not that rejection, that you are so much more, something (someone) different, you can use it to grow. Don't identify yourself with it. It is merely a reflection of your own fear to shine, your own belief that you should be rejected. It ties in with the previous card. Look at what you put into your cauldron that is good and pure, comes from the heart, the real you. Listen to your intuition and do not let other ppl put ingredients in your brew. They do not belong there. You allow them to go into your brew. It is your brew. Claim it, it is your birthright. Once you see this, you can begin to slowly sift out the stuff that others put in there. Then you get closer and closer to shining and being your authentic self.
But you got to start with claiming it, which means you acknowledge you. I think it will be easier for you to do this process when you visualize it the way it is depicted in the card, the woman with her cauldron and her brew in it. (Green Witch Tarot - 14 The Sidhe. i suggest you look it up)
Hope this helps and that it's clear (enough). Sorry it got lengthy, I know it's supposed to be 1 sentence, but I seem to be tapped in, tuned in, turned on... And since I feel this is an important quest for you, I just let it flow.

My question: What can I do to be less sensitive to incoming energies from the moon, planets, portals, shifts etc. etc.?
(so NOT from ppl, I got that sussed)

55Degrees 17-09-2017 05:19 PM

Quote:

My question: What can I do to be less sensitive to incoming energies from the moon, planets, portals, shifts etc. etc.?
(so NOT from ppl, I got that sussed)

2 of Swords.
Sit in stillness and find your centre, this should help avoid any shifts in energy.

Q. What should be my main consideration for this week?

moonincancer 19-09-2017 04:48 AM

Victory and success ( 6 wands) and clarified with "Keeper of the scales" oracle card
Pisces Moon It is a time for celebrating your success following a difficult period and it is also a time to make conscious decisions to create harmony with yourself and work towards a fair resolution to any disputes in the future. You will find yourself inspiring and helping people.

moonincancer 20-09-2017 12:30 PM

My question: are the steps I am taking to improve my situation working?

55Degrees 23-09-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

My question: are the steps I am taking to improve my situation working?

8 of Cups reversed.
No. You're still too emotionally invested.

Q. How will S affect the work place dynamics?

Fusion8 23-09-2017 08:17 PM

Quote:

8 of Cups reversed.
No. You're still too emotionally invested.

Q. How will S affect the work place dynamics?

Ace Swords

S will help with communication in the workplace and add some clarity to situations

How is D ?

moonincancer 25-09-2017 02:42 PM

Fusion 8
D is focussed, assertive and able to handle any obstacles. If in a relationship, do not idealize D and take them at face value. Face the facts.
(Ace of Athames/swords)

My question: Is it better to for me to stay at home with family or pan a getaway for myself in the upcoming short break?

Fusion8 25-09-2017 09:04 PM

Quote:

Fusion 8
D is focussed, assertive and able to handle any obstacles. If in a relationship, do not idealize D and take them at face value. Face the facts.
(Ace of Athames/swords)

My question: Is it better to for me to stay at home with family or pan a getaway for myself in the upcoming short break?

10 Coins

Stay home with family.....this is a very family oriented card.

What do I need to know at the moment ?

tealily 26-09-2017 12:29 AM

Fusion 8 - 7 of Cups reversed, RWS

It appears you're trying to reach for too many things at once; calm down, re-strategise, and re-assess what you need to do.

My Q: (eh, let's keep it easy) Pull a card to describe how I am with my friends :)

Clover 26-09-2017 01:12 AM

From the magical forest-- the moon: I get a sense they are absorbing deep rooted emotion coming to the service, they made translate it as a bit dramatic : D

Question: what would happen if I gave Tarot a long term break,