Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

SeekerOfKnowledge 12-04-2018 08:59 AM

Feedback for moonincancer:
Thank you. Sounds like a good idea. Don't feel like reading a novel anyway.
There is a couple of non-fiction books about different historical figures I wanted to read soon. One is a loan, so that one probably should be next.
(The avatar is a headshot of the cat who owns me.)

Next question for cosmicsacredheart: When is the best time to further my studies that Spirit is guiding for the highest good?

Shinsoo 12-04-2018 02:31 PM

Next question for cosmicsacredheart: When is the best time to further my studies that Spirit is guiding for the highest good?

I pulled: Nine of Swords

Wondering over when you should further your studies will only stress you out more--trust in what you KNOW is the right time.

Question for Trinity: What should I have for lunch?

SeekerOfKnowledge 12-04-2018 02:53 PM

Question for Trinity: What should I have for lunch?
Knight of Pentacles
Something that gives you the feel of enjoying luxury, but isn't too expensive or too much work to prepare.

Question for SeekerOfKnowledge:
Should I go back to school just because learning is so much fun?

Torgo 12-04-2018 11:58 PM

Question for SeekerOfKnowledge:
Should I go back to school just because learning is so much fun?

3 of Swords

No. It seems that it would be nothing but anxiety provoking and not fun in the least.

Question for Torgo: What can I do to lessen my social anxiety when out on public?.

Shinsoo 13-04-2018 12:45 AM

Question for Torgo: What can I do to lessen my social anxiety when out in public?

Ace of Cups (r.)

Viewing each new public excursion as an opportunity to develop spiritually rather than something to be dreaded may help.

Question for Trinitydown: Pick a card, any card!

Torgo 13-04-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Question for Torgo: What can I do to lessen my social anxiety when out in public?

Ace of Cups (r.)

Viewing each new public excursion as an opportunity to develop spiritually rather than something to be dreaded may help.

Yes, true. And that card reversed also brings to mind having boundaries. Maybe if I learn how to keep proper boundaries at all times I won't feel as anxious and nervous.

angelic star 14-04-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Page of pentacles

It feels like the spirit of an animal/ pet, it's time to reconnect to the feelings of connection to the pet/ favorite animal as this will help you reclaim yourself and heal any residual emotional energies or wounds ( going back to your inner child, health, comfort by connection to an animal and taking care of it, nurturing self through them ) or perhaps love for a pet you once had and left behind.

I hope this helps ~

Q. A message of positive encouragement at this time.

Torgo 15-04-2018 05:42 PM

Q. A message of positive encouragement at this time.

Knight of Swords x

The game-playing and manipulations are coming, or have already come to, an end. You've slain the dragon, so to speak, and are no longer at the mercy of the cruelty of others.

Q: When I went to the dentist Friday to get my other teeth/jaw/gums checked, he-- in a rush-- accidentally hit one of my front teeth with his mouth mirror instrument. By doing this, did he cause any damage to the tooth?

Shinsoo 15-04-2018 06:10 PM

@angelic star: That was good advice--I always feel better after spending time with my cat, Spotsworth

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torgo
When I went to the dentist Friday to get my other teeth/jaw/gums checked, he-- in a rush-- accidentally hit one of my front teeth with his mouth mirror instrument. By doing this, did he cause any damage to the tooth?

Page of Swords (r.)

Be careful of overthinking and reacting hastily to something that happened out of your control--it is not as bad as you think it is.

Question for Trinity: When I get pregnant, will I undergo a lot of pain during gestation?

Pandora. 16-04-2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinitydown
@angelic star: That was good advice--I always feel better after spending time with my cat, Spotsworth

Page of Swords (r.)

Be careful of overthinking and reacting hastily to something that happened out of your control--it is not as bad as you think it is.

Question for Trinity: When I get pregnant, will I undergo a lot of pain during gestation?

Your first child? Yes, you will undergo a great deal of pain and there won't be a great deal you can do about it.

Next question for Pandora: Will the Real Estate Agent receive the signed Agency Agreement by the end of this week?

Torgo 16-04-2018 04:24 PM

Next question for Pandora: Will the Real Estate Agent receive the signed Agency Agreement by the end of this week?

3 of Cups

Looks like you friends will pull through for you, so yes.

Question for Torgo: something to be aware of right now?

moonincancer 18-04-2018 02:47 PM

Torgo
8 cups
You seem to be overwhelmed. Retreat and rest are needed to rejuvenate your mind and spirit.
Question for Moon: advice for an excursion I am planning next month

55Degrees 18-04-2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Question for Moon: advice for an excursion I am planning next month

The Chariot.
Can't explain why but I'm hearing "itinerary", so make a schedule on what you want to do and where you want to go and stick with it.

Q. for Pisces
What is causing me to make my decisions on my emotions at the moment?

Realm Ki 18-04-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon

Q. for Pisces
What is causing me to make my decisions on my emotions at the moment?

Death

Fear of pain, of change and of letting go - resistance towards what will be a great new beginning!

Q for Realm:

Is there something I really should consider changing ASAP - to help with flow?

Pagandell 19-04-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Death

Fear of pain, of change and of letting go - resistance towards what will be a great new beginning!

Q for Realm:

Is there something I really should consider changing ASAP - to help with flow?

Two Pentacles/ coins

Not really other than maintaining a balance and keeping your self grounded.

Q Has this person really put a curse on me resulting in these problems i'm having these days. :confused:

Pagandell 21-04-2018 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
Two Pentacles/ coins

Q Has this person really put a curse on me resulting in these problems i'm having these days. :confused:

sorry but i wish to cancel this question. I think its best i do this reading for my self so some one can ask a question and keep things moving.

Joshuahoward 21-04-2018 10:48 AM

Quote:

Two Pentacles/ coins

Q Has this person really put a curse on me resulting in these problems i'm having these days.

Angel Card: Connection

This would suggest that you may have lost connection with true self/soul. I would say that it probably isn’t the person, and a deeper look into your subconscious may reveal what’s going on. PM me if you would like more details.

Q: Anything I should be cautious of?

moonincancer 21-04-2018 04:33 PM

Joshuahoward
Patience (Temperance)
Be cautious of becoming impatient and missing the blessings that are blooming and on their way or hidden right under your nose. Look at things patiently and remaining balanced in your dealings with yourself and others.
How good is it for me to retain this person I have employed recently?

moonincancer 21-04-2018 04:34 PM

Q.How good is it for me to retain this person I have employed recently?

Shinsoo 22-04-2018 01:24 AM

Question for moonincancer:
How good is it for me to retain this person I have employed recently?

Page of Wands

This one is a little eager and a little inexperienced, but he is a good egg.

angelic star 24-04-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Temperace

It feels the body needs to release some blocks, to feel easy to feel more comfort, especially down the lower chakras, the sacral and root in particular to be rested, in peace and harmonious with the feminine side/ fertility.

Hope this helps ,

Q. Message of positive encouragement at this time.

Torgo 25-04-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Temperace

It feels the body needs to release some blocks, to feel easy to feel more comfort, especially down the lower chakras, the sacral and root in particular to be rested, in peace and harmonious with the feminine side/ fertility.

Hope this helps ,

Q. Message of positive encouragement at this time.

The Wheel x

What goes up must come down, and vice versa. This may not seem like an encouraging message, but it is because it's letting you know that everyone is subject to this rule. Those who may be flying high today on your dime will soon come crashing down, and so forth. It's probably best to stay in the middle, that way you're always one step ahead and can prepare for the ups and downs, unlike those who fool themselves into believing that they will always stay up and are impervious to their own karma. Make sure to wave "hello" to them as they come crashing downwards while you're on your way up (because the base card is Tower so it's about to happen very fast and very soon). This will provide you with a memory of humility so you don't make the same mistake as them in the future.

Question for Torgo: if this mystery person (I don't know who they are) could tell me something right now, what would it be?

Torgo 22-05-2018 08:19 AM

Changing my q...

Question for Torgo: did I mess up and do something wrong, or was X just not interested in following through with plans?

Anne 22-05-2018 12:23 PM

Hi Torgo :) The challenge in this thread is to read and answer in one sentence.

I read your question and pulled XIX The Sun.

Be joyful you did nothing wrong and X’s complicated situation will soon become clear.

Q. What talent do I have that needs to be expressed now?

moonincancer 22-05-2018 05:55 PM

Anne
Truth/Judgement
The talent of seeing the truth objectively and non judgementally, the ability to express life changing insights about others in harmonious ways: this seems to be your talent that needs expression. You can be a spiritual counsellor, a writer, legal advisor or a public speaker.

Moon question: How best can I deal with stress right now?

Realm Ki 23-05-2018 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer

Moon question: How best can I deal with stress right now?

7 swords:

Stay honest, make sure you can stand by your actions - this is not the time to take shortcuts or hope to get away with sth.

Question for Realm: Ask for help, admit failure or keep going?

Torgo 23-05-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Ki
7 swords:

Stay honest, make sure you can stand by your actions - this is not the time to take shortcuts or hope to get away with sth.

Question for Realm: Ask for help, admit failure or keep going?

Justice

A little bit of everything.

Torgo: advice?

moonincancer 07-06-2018 01:11 PM

Torgo
2 pentacles/movements, choices, decisions (psychic tarot)
Get unstuck, get moving, stay focussed and flexible, take decisions even when things seem unconnected and uncertain.
Moon
Can this friendship be revived or be dropped without resolution forever?

Torgo 08-06-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Torgo
2 pentacles/movements, choices, decisions (psychic tarot)
Get unstuck, get moving, stay focussed and flexible, take decisions even when things seem unconnected and uncertain.
Moon
Can this friendship be revived or be dropped without resolution forever?

Queen of Cups x

Looks like that Queen doesn't want to be friends. Not sure if that is referring to you or the person you're asking about.

Question for Torgo: How does the month of July look for me?

tealily 23-06-2018 12:44 PM

@Torgo
* RWS

Judgement reversed - looks like a good month to be cautious and avoid being reckless!

Q for tealily: Message of hope please

Anne 23-06-2018 02:06 PM

tealily....
2 of Pents... says the right choice is to stay on course with self-empowerment! ...Fall out card: 8 of Pents, so teaching is key. Go you!

Q: What is hidden that I need to know?

tealily 25-06-2018 10:48 AM

Thank you!

@Anne
A: 8 of Swords rev - this card is all about freedom and liberation, so this card suggests to me that if you're feeling tied up or restricted, that you have more options to exit/improve your circumstances than you currently realise; it may also be saying that things may not be as difficult as you feel they need to be.

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it wise for me to consider taking additional work at this time?

jojobean 25-06-2018 07:13 PM

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it wise for me to consider taking additional work at this time?

from the Numinous Tarot-
Explorer of Bells - the Explorer is quick witted & moves between topics with ease & speed, liking to push boundaries, even when risks are high. they have the mental armor to withstand it...
so YES you can handle it

Next reading for jojo

did I really sign up for this?

traceyacey12 28-06-2018 01:08 AM

Reading for jojobean

Five of cups:

It looks like your situation with some large institution (like some aspect of society) is not as bad as you think - you are pretty positive already but the message is to be positive about this.

Question for traceyacey12

How far am I from twin flame union with G?

jojobean 28-06-2018 01:06 PM

thank you traceyacey. it's really good to hear this

CrystalKitty777 12-07-2018 09:24 PM

Reading for traceyacey12

The Chariot
--moving forwards, carefully but decisively

Question for CrystalKitty777

What is the reason for the large birthmark on my left leg? I feel lt's important somehow.

moonincancer 26-07-2018 01:40 PM

Crystalkitty777
Eight of athames/swords (green witch tarot)
Any challenges can be overcome in time is the message it brings you. Stay patient, do not change course at present or abruptly.You may find out its significance in time.

Question for Moon
How good is the choice my child is making?

Pandora. 07-08-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Crystalkitty777
Eight of athames/swords (green witch tarot)
Any challenges can be overcome in time is the message it brings you. Stay patient, do not change course at present or abruptly.You may find out its significance in time.

Question for Moon
How good is the choice my child is making?

6 of Wands

I feel that the choice is a good one that will ultimately lead to success, popularity, and support.

Question for Pandora: What should I be aware of considering purchasing the property at Carnham?

tealily 09-08-2018 08:54 AM

6 of Pentacles

Literally, the cost - this all comes down to finances and also things like property appreciation (eg ensuring the property will increase in value or something like that - I get the "is it WORTH IT??" a lot in my head when I look at this card).

Q for tealily: What gets me down the most at the moment?
(tarot prompt was Page of Cups rev)

Torgo 11-08-2018 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
6 of Pentacles

Literally, the cost - this all comes down to finances and also things like property appreciation (eg ensuring the property will increase in value or something like that - I get the "is it WORTH IT??" a lot in my head when I look at this card).

Q for tealily: What gets me down the most at the moment?
(tarot prompt was Page of Cups rev)

Empress

It seems that love is getting you down the most. You seem to have so much of it within you that you don't know what to do with it.

Describe the next person I will have a romance with. :D <3