Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   What's made you a better person? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120274)

Elysium 27-01-2018 04:36 AM

What's made you a better person?

Nevermind ???

Joe Mc 03-02-2018 08:03 AM

Trying to see life from another's point of view, I emphasis the word 'Trying' here lol. And not just strangers either, although that is a good thing to do but close up personal relationships are where you find out how Enlightened and Compassionate you are or you are not as the case may be. Another thing that makes me a better person is elevating people's moods through singing and playing guitar, sharing poetry sometimes with others. Embracing deep quietness and a genuine views and angles of Wholeness that are shared by the human race in general, those moments make me happy and make me more open...good question thanks for asking. Joe.

Ariaecheflame 03-02-2018 06:56 PM

People who saw the truth of me during those times of darkness and despair... (the real me underneath the suffering).
Which in turn gave me the ability to truely take the time to see others for who they really are also.

Shinsoo 03-02-2018 07:28 PM

Gratitude :). And self-responsibility.

dream jo 03-02-2018 07:30 PM

im stilll tryn 2 be a betrr persn i am

Joe Mc 04-02-2018 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emeraldheart
People who saw the truth of me during those times of darkness and despair... (the real me underneath the suffering).
Which in turn gave me the ability to truely take the time to see others for who they really are also.

Very interesting angle of truth, thanks for sharing :smile:

Eelco 04-02-2018 07:46 AM

Marriage and becoming a father of 6 peeps.
Keeps me grounded and gives me all the spiritual practise I need in a way I have to stay present.

With Love
Eelco

dream jo 04-02-2018 03:32 PM

i try 2 be a betr pepsrsn i do my prob is i dnt thng im gud enfuf for pepepl i do la c confendses i do evry tim i get a but of confises in me i seam 2 loooze it agan

SeekerOfKnowledge 04-02-2018 03:54 PM

Dear jo, I do not know you in person, but I think you are a caring, warm-hearted, wonderful individual. You ARE good enough for others, you probably just have no one near you who really understands you and appreciates you.
You are wonderful and just awesome. You deserve to be loved. You should love yourself a bit more. You are far more than just your body, your job, your brain or what others or society make you think you are. You are awesome.

Crowzie 20-02-2018 01:52 AM

Being broken up with has made me a better person. As much as it hurts, I feel like my capacity for love expands with every breath I take. I live with more compassion, empathy, and kindness for others now. I'm grateful for this experience.