Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Why Is Death A Part Of Life? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102774)

Jared.L 16-09-2016 11:49 AM

Because when we die we do not cease to exist..we just change the form of life and that is it.

Govind 27-10-2016 09:28 AM

Yes Death is a part of life because everyone who is born or created will definitely die. Life is temporary but death is permanent.

metal68 27-10-2016 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Govind
Yes Death is a part of life because everyone who is born or created will definitely die. Life is temporary but death is permanent.

Do you not believe that something of us survives?

Burntfruit 27-10-2016 06:05 PM

Another question could be 'why is life a part of the death state'?

The death state is more permanent - life is short.

SaraTherase 27-10-2016 07:24 PM

Because every ending leads to a new beginning so without any endings there would be no beginnings :smile:

Imagine having to live this life forever, could get a bit limiting and boring or exhausting and soul destroying.

I like to think of death as the dessert that awaits you after your dinner lol

Tobi 27-10-2016 10:37 PM

Why is 'death' a part of life?
Because there isn't really such a thing as 'death'. Only the non-functioning of a body or vehicle.
Why does a spider shed its old outworn body-case? Or a snake shed its skin? Does the egg die when the bird hatches out of it? Or was it just a place the little bird grew in, and broke out of when its time came to be elsewhere?
Did yesterday 'die' or just move on into today?

Theophila 27-10-2016 11:44 PM

I don't really have much to add, I think the previous posts were very well said.
I can only add that this world is not an easy place to come to for a soul.
I am not young yet not old and at this midway point after all my experiences death does not seem doom and gloom.
It's the circumstances around premature deaths which of course sadde me even though I know I've been taught that not all souls are meant to be hear for a full life term .
It's a very raw world , and something beautiful can to horribly ugly which is the most frightening...whether it be relationships, financial situations, health ..etc..

Through a few devastating experiences I've experienced many types of "death"
And coming out the other end a different person...yet in essence my own same self....just transformed ...
Each "death " I've felt a shedding of sorts as I think another member has mentioned so I could easily understand how the actual shedding of our own body would just be another transformation.
I really don't know what other worlds feel like where the souls have been or come from...but here on earth everything is very intense.
The physical body has the ability to feel pure ecstasy yet also pure pain...
I agree also with another member who had mentioned how if we were to stay here forever how mundane it could be.
The thing is that in this world or bodies are like fruit ....we have an expiration date. So as we are given this flesh caseing we owe it back to the earth.
From my home country there is a saying...
Everything in this life is on loan :smile:

Starman 28-10-2016 05:36 AM

Can you imagine if no human being died how populated this earth would be? What about war, murder, car crashes, etc. People would kill people but no one would die. Prisons would be much more overcrowded than they are now, no one would eat food, or they would eat too much food, because they would not die from poor heath; no one would starve to death. Death in many ways is a mercy, a release from limited human existence. Death is actually transformation and without it I don't think anyone would grow spiritually. Imagine if all human beings were immortal and all we had was human birth and no human death.

Busby 28-10-2016 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starman
Can you imagine if no human being died how populated this earth would be? What about war, murder, car crashes, etc. People would kill people but no one would die. Prisons would be much more overcrowded than they are now, no one would eat food, or they would eat too much food, because they would not die from poor heath; no one would starve to death. Death in many ways is a mercy, a release from limited human existence. Death is actually transformation and without it I don't think anyone would grow spiritually. Imagine if all human beings were immortal and all we had was human birth and no human death.

There can be no birth without death so we'd never get into such a situation. Why, because that which we know as nature recycles everything. All there is in any form in this universe runs in cycles and circles aka rhythms. Some call these circles and rhythms vibrations. All is one. On one side of the circle is heat and the other side is cold, one side of the circle is below and the other is above. it's the same thing.

Everything turns, becomes exposed and then is hidden.

Starman 28-10-2016 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busby
There can be no birth without death so we'd never get into such a situation. Why, because that which we know as nature recycles everything. All there is in any form in this universe runs in cycles and circles aka rhythms. Some call these circles and rhythms vibrations. All is one. On one side of the circle is heat and the other side is cold, one side of the circle is below and the other is above. it's the same thing.

Everything turns, becomes exposed and then is hidden.

Yes, but the cycles and rhythms vary for different things, a star (sun) is born and many last for eons before dying, contrary to that the mayfly lives for only 1-day. How long is forever, no one really knows, so we say what if people lived forever, and that in an of itself is a misnomer, so anything which is stated after that is fictitious.

Time is an illusion; by today's standards we live much longer than people did thousands of years ago. If a human being lived for 1-thousand years would they still be wondering why they have to die? To me it is all relative, that is to say in relation to something or other. Yes, there are cycles and rhythms and those cycles and rhythms are different for different species and other things. But human being are learning how to extend those cycles and master rhythms. I agree that which has a beginning also has an end, but that which we truly are is without beginning or end; so maybe in my wild speculation the day will come when immortal souls can come into this world and not die but leave of their own accord if they so desired; truth being stranger than fiction.:smile: