Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Films (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Favourite Film Quotes (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19912)

cheeky_monkey 31-07-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

"........and don't call me Shirley."

Airplane.

Hahahaha I love Leslie Neilson, God bless him.

ces 31-07-2011 05:40 PM

Oh and I also love but don't know how to write or say it - at the end of Dances with Wolves when John Dunbar and Stands with a Fist are leaving the Lakota camp - Wind in His Hair (shouts) Dances with Wolves in Lakota and tells him he is his friend and always will be.

Its stunning in Lakota.

Squatchit 31-07-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Hahahaha I love Leslie Neilson, God bless him.


Do you know, I've never seen Airplane all the way through. Would love to. It looks corny, funny and just up my street. :D

Deusdrum 31-07-2011 07:10 PM

"Never underestimate the power of denial." -American Beauty

this i found surfing through Youtube today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uTThzrBYwg&NR=1

love this line too. It's all in the delivery haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nOxdKcqC_I&feature=related

"Hi, i'm looking for Ray Finkle.." (guy pulls out shotgun and points it at him) "..and a clean pair of shorts.."

cheeky_monkey 31-07-2011 07:36 PM

Deusdrum amen to you for linking ace ventura, i'd completely forgotton about that movie.

This has to be my favourite line in Ace Ventura when nature calls, and an old school friend used to mimic it uncannily. Oh the memories :redface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epQQj0WoTPU Ooooshabooboodoodoo

cheeky_monkey 31-07-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ces
Oh and I also love but don't know how to write or say it - at the end of Dances with Wolves when John Dunbar and Stands with a Fist are leaving the Lakota camp - Wind in His Hair (shouts) Dances with Wolves in Lakota and tells him he is his friend and always will be.

Its stunning in Lakota.


Ces, i don't recall the scene but it makes me want to cry reading that. Sounds like a tearful scene.

cheeky_monkey 31-07-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squatchit
Do you know, I've never seen Airplane all the way through. Would love to. It looks corny, funny and just up my street. :D


Squatchit, those are the sort of movies i like. Anything stupid which doesn't take life seriously. I haven't seen airplane all the way through either but i think i'll add it to my must sees now too.

Deusdrum 31-07-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Deusdrum amen to you for linking ace ventura, i'd completely forgotton about that movie.

This has to be my favourite line in Ace Ventura when nature calls, and an old school friend used to mimic it uncannily. Oh the memories :redface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epQQj0WoTPU Ooooshabooboodoodoo


I love that line but like it better in the original, which is right here..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZxqj2IsAs&NR=1

Or from the first one also, "If i'm not back in 5 minutes.. just wait longer." hahaha

Deusdrum 31-07-2011 08:00 PM

or at the banquet, "Terribly sorry Mr. Ace, i have the plumbing checked immediately."

"Be sure that you do- if i was drinking from the toilet, i might've been killed."

cheeky_monkey 31-07-2011 08:24 PM

-''My wife and I wanted a child but she couldn't get pregnant...neither could I.''
-''So you adopted?''
-''We loved our daughter but she was evil, made the horses crazy, killed our puppies, hid the remote...really sick ****''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cHJQ...eature=related The best lines in Scary Movie 3 are right here in my opinion.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums