Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Elementals or nature spirits or what? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132712)

Realm Ki 29-11-2019 06:52 PM

Elementals or nature spirits or what?

Hi.

I don't know if I even sat foot in this part of the forum in all my years on SP, but just had a spiritual experience that clarified that Im tuning into something new and completely unknown to me. If it fits the general understanding of these types of spirits/energy I don't know, but if this makes any sense to any of you, please let me know...:

Ive always connected to the divine through the air. Meditating hands up, receiving from above. This summer I had a powerful welcoming by the trees in an actual ceremony - i needed to rest after a shaman's call spoke of the urgency of the the tree spirits, calling for us all.

Ok, that was unclear, in a shamans song, the trees called me, like their house was on fire. I went to rest - and sat down - and the spot Id chosen turned out to be the exact build of a throne; air roots of two old trees interwoven tonshape a seat and a back and armrests and a foot rest. All covered in the thickest brightest moss ive ever seeb, it was like sitting down in a hug!

And then the ceremony began. I cant exlain it in any other way than that I was welcomed and 'initiated'. The energy web of the trees, the global net of tree communication, energy and message sharing was shown me, and once I had come down from the compleye overwhelme of it - the instant connection with all living plant life at once - I was encouraged to try it.

I turned my hands from upwards to downwards facing, and instead of getting white light from above, I 'saw' the bluegreen energy of the (green) ground. I could shift between the two by flipping my hands..

Very different qualities... I was so happy. Even before that I had said that I was actually a tree in human shape, but this kind of sealed it :D

So, I thought I was done, right? Since then I've worked with the trees a lot. And got used to how to connect, share, rejuvenate etc.

-

But now, minutes ago, I was going to send energy to a friend across the globe, and at first I went through the organic web, the tress, plants etc.

But the, clear as day, I was invited to go deeper, underneath the ocean, 'rock' invited me. Or what to call it. The inorganic stone foundation between the biosphere and the hot melted core of the planet.

Exploring that, it was like a stone underground express way under the ocean, like fiber compared to modem... In an instance, the foundation underneat my friend's home was charged up, like for a life time. It was that powerful.

In exchange, 'the solid spirit' - and this was ONE global spirit, all stone underground - got to visit, try out sensing with my organic human body. Just feel the touch of thextrure, muscles, air etc (Not imvasive at all, just like invinting a friend in for a coffee for a little while).

-
Two very different characteristics of them. Trees (plural&unity) and stone (singular).

And have I then always been of air before?
What about all the love I get from rain..
And remembering last winter how I bathed for months in heat until my body suddenly like a polar shift started having an excess of heat, after 40+ ys of always beibg cold... And my breathing fire...

I am sooooo confused now.

Ill need to sleep on it, and Im guessing it will all make sense some how.

But please, if you recognize it or know *** is going on, feel free to share your experiences.

It's really powerful stuff so I want to treatvthis with due respect.

Love /M

ImthatIm 30-11-2019 02:46 PM

This is our basics/Sacredness of life.

Rock, Fire, Water, Green

When these 4 work together there is life.
Take one away and there is no life.

We say "All my relatives" which is saying I am related to All there is.

We pray in 7 directions. Always Creator/center first then West,North,East,South,Up/Sky, Down/Earth.

Life is in a circle, we stand in the center.
Have relationships to All there is, for they are Spirit and Life.:hug3:

Realm Ki 01-12-2019 04:27 PM

:hug2:

Received.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
This is our basics/Sacredness of life.

Rock, Fire, Water, Green

When these 4 work together there is life.
Take one away and there is no life.

We say "All my relatives" which is saying I am related to All there is.

We pray in 7 directions. Always Creator/center first then West,North,East,South,Up/Sky, Down/Earth.

Life is in a circle, we stand in the center.
Have relationships to All there is, for they are Spirit and Life.:hug3:

ImthatIm 01-12-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Ki
:hug2:

Received.

Also I should say, trust in these experiences and delve deep into the
elements and experience all the connectedness you can.
It is a beautiful way to walk.:smile:

Realm Ki 02-12-2019 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Also I should say, trust in these experiences and delve deep into the
elements and experience all the connectedness you can.
It is a beautiful way to walk.:smile:

Yes, I can feel that already. Maybe we meet 'there' in the elements, who ever you are... :)

Take care <3

FoxTracks 02-12-2019 11:35 PM

I work with nature spirits regularly.

There is a difference between the spirit of a tree and a dryad.

There is a difference between the spirit of a rock, and what you experienced.

My understanding is that they are connected, however. Like a colony of plants that all share the same roots. The trees come together and make up the dryad. The stones come together and make up the protector of stone.

Then there are the faeries, elves, little people, which are from nature but are very different.

Elementals are also different, and these I have little experience working with, aside from earth elementals. It sounds like what you experienced as an embodiment of all stone on earth may have been a powerful stone elemental!

This sounds like a very beautiful and real experience to me. I'm glad you shared! Working with nature was my base, and I only now find myself drawn to things like raising my vibration. It's an interesting paradigm shift!

Love <3 <3 <3

sea-dove 04-12-2019 05:43 PM

Beautiful experiences. It reminds me of when I started spontaneously merging with different things.

I looked at a crystal and suddenly found myself sitting inside of it, I became a grass plant and could feel the consciousness of all the other plants as was aware of myself as grass, I connected to the spirit of white sage (that time it wasnt a connection of an individual plant but to the like soul of the whole species of it), I merged with a spider (unfortunately I'd just sprayed it), I merged with a dolphin, I found myself merged down into the earth with the rocks coming up through my body during a strange instant storm on a mountain, I experienced the air elementals, I experienced feeling fairies, I put my hand into fire and didn't burn and felt the beautiful warmth of the flames lapping the skin of my hand.. etc

My experiences which I had over years, ended up with an experience of becoming all at once.. like cells of everything. That was the most mind blowing experience.

Have fun :)

Quote:

The energy web of the trees, the global net of tree communication, energy and message sharing was shown me
When I psychically look at trees, I see a green hazy moving energy which is connecting them all. I've wondered if that is them communicating and their connection to one another... does anyone know if this green haze is what that is? (I dont feel it, I just see it)

Realm Ki 12-12-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxTracks
I work with nature spirits regularly.

There is a difference between the spirit of a tree and a dryad.

There is a difference between the spirit of a rock, and what you experienced.

My understanding is that they are connected, however. Like a colony of plants that all share the same roots. The trees come together and make up the dryad. The stones come together and make up the protector of stone.

Then there are the faeries, elves, little people, which are from nature but are very different.

Elementals are also different, and these I have little experience working with, aside from earth elementals. It sounds like what you experienced as an embodiment of all stone on earth may have been a powerful stone elemental!

This sounds like a very beautiful and real experience to me. I'm glad you shared! Working with nature was my base, and I only now find myself drawn to things like raising my vibration. It's an interesting paradigm shift!

Love <3 <3 <3

Thank you - this makes sense to me. Thank you so much for sharing <3

Realm Ki 12-12-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sea-dove
Beautiful experiences. It reminds me of when I started spontaneously merging with different things.

I looked at a crystal and suddenly found myself sitting inside of it, I became a grass plant and could feel the consciousness of all the other plants as was aware of myself as grass, I connected to the spirit of white sage (that time it wasnt a connection of an individual plant but to the like soul of the whole species of it), I merged with a spider (unfortunately I'd just sprayed it), I merged with a dolphin, I found myself merged down into the earth with the rocks coming up through my body during a strange instant storm on a mountain, I experienced the air elementals, I experienced feeling fairies, I put my hand into fire and didn't burn and felt the beautiful warmth of the flames lapping the skin of my hand.. etc

My experiences which I had over years, ended up with an experience of becoming all at once.. like cells of everything. That was the most mind blowing experience.

Have fun :)

When I psychically look at trees, I see a green hazy moving energy which is connecting them all. I've wondered if that is them communicating and their connection to one another... does anyone know if this green haze is what that is? (I dont feel it, I just see it)

I recognize this too, I guess maybe Ive only tried it with trees, but after the rock experience I did start greeting sones also so I can see how uts possible... Wonderful path to all-as-one you describe, thank you <3

The web ai saw was a root web, so the haze I don't know whatvis, but I exoect the tree is like us bigger than our physical size.... Maybecits the tree spirit - their higher self communication with the others?

ManSpider 15-12-2019 01:06 AM

I believe the Earth has a subtle body. Maybe elementals - which I have heard other people talk about but haven't had any experiences of myself - are somehow related to the subtle body of the Earth.