Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Not sure what I'm seeing? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126518)

Moon Willow 25-11-2018 11:43 PM

Not sure what I'm seeing?

Hey lovelies, I have been trying to figure out who/what it is that I'm seeing often in my home at the moment. I only ever get quick glimpses and not something I have seen before. They look like they are on this plane/solid, but energetically they feel fae/nature-based and I only see them when I am close to our outside doorway. I have seen fae and gnomes before and these little visitors are completely different, approx 2ft tall (at a guess) and I have either seen multiple little beings or they change colour/form. Just curious about who they could be?

Chrysalis 06-12-2018 06:44 PM

I believe they're fae but can't identify which ones. They could be any of the wee folk ranging from elves, brownies, leprechauns and what have you. Maybe some meditation might reveal what specific fairy it is that you saw.

Moon Willow 06-12-2018 11:46 PM

Hi Chrysalis, I did manage to meditate on it and it came through as a sub-group of the elves. So lovely to be able to share our space with so many special beings :love9:

Chrysalis 07-12-2018 07:51 PM

Glad to hear you figured out which group it is. Since they're elves, you can leave something sweet out for them overnight as an offering to say hello to them. That is, if you want to open up some sort of relationship with them. If not, then don't give them cake, cookies, etc. Since they made their presence known to you, it's up to you now if you want to interact with them. It's no mistake that you saw them.

One more thing, for some reason fae hate the words thank you. You can google that if you want. You can say I'm happy to see you, or I'm grateful you helped me with this (whatever 'this' was).

Hope that helps.

Friend of the Fey 21-12-2018 08:23 PM

Hello Moon Willow,

Do you smell what I smell when you're working with fairies?
There is often an overwhelming scent of flowers if the Fey is with me, while there are no flowers in my room.

Chrysalis 22-12-2018 01:05 AM

There was one occasion where I was sitting on the couch and not really doing anything with fairies. Out of nowhere, a waft of fresh air scented with apple blossoms came through the living room. It had to be from the Fairy Realm because it was late summer when fruit trees finish blooming. We do have some apple trees but they're on the other side of the house. The air had a different quality to it, felt fresh and springy.

I typically don't notice fragrances so when I do, I take note.

Friend of the Fey 22-12-2018 10:43 AM

That must have been a nice experience!

Akira 05-01-2019 05:23 PM

I have only ever seen a fairie once, my mum sees them all the time and she can speak to spirits in trees. I love that you got to see them. They are very fussy about who they show themselves to :)

Moon Willow 09-01-2019 12:58 AM

Thanks everyone for your advice and experiences, it's so lovely to hear.

Moon Willow 09-01-2019 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysalis
There was one occasion where I was sitting on the couch and not really doing anything with fairies. Out of nowhere, a waft of fresh air scented with apple blossoms came through the living room. It had to be from the Fairy Realm because it was late summer when fruit trees finish blooming. We do have some apple trees but they're on the other side of the house. The air had a different quality to it, felt fresh and springy.

I typically don't notice fragrances so when I do, I take note.

I often get floral scents around me that come out of now where - I always love this and it gives me the warm fuzzies :hug: