Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   I think I'm Pleiadian (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126140)

LadyMay 05-11-2018 12:46 PM

I think I'm Pleiadian

I've never been able to shake off my feeling of connection to the Pleiades. I ordered an astrological reading from Starseed Hotline and I wonder what it will say. Most of my experiences with extraterrestrial spirits have been bad, but maybe I'm ready to start healing that now and finding out who I am (or could be). I think my temperament/personality is very much Pleiadian, and my Paternal ancestry is Mayan whom were supposedly seeded by the Pleiadians.

Does anyone know anything about Pleiadian Mermaids? It's possible I could be a Mermaid but I usually read that Merkin are from Sirius instead. I don't think I have any connection to Sirius.

Any other Pleiadians/Merkin here?

M.Tesla 05-11-2018 07:20 PM

Here! Me. Pleidian, but not Merlin

I'm still learning as I go since I learn from experience. I feel them sort of "calling to me" as if I either had a past life there or will have a future life, or it's a parallel life. I'm leaning towards it being a parallel life, as I sometimes hear this androgynous voice while meditating with binaural beats playing in my headphones. I think it has something to do with a soulmate I met, as that voice didn't appear until I met her and we discussed feeling like we belong "out there" the voice I feel comes from a female, but it's like it *sounds* Male and female at the same time.

One time, while binaural beats were playing, it asked me, "who is rose?" This was right after I had a conversation about Rose with said soulmate. Then the other times, it wasn't English I was hearing, but it was the exact same voice and vibe to the voice.

They're not all bad, maybe try putting out the intention to be connected to the nicer ones that operate from unconditional love. I remember one time too, I was meditating, and I felt a group of being from another dimension, meditating at the same time! They had such a lovely unconditional love feeling. They must've been meditating on helping humans or something, as I only felt peace while they were connecting to me as well as a loving feeling

It was interesting. Thanks for letting me share and making this topic,you helped me realize something. :smile:

Azmond 05-11-2018 08:51 PM

Heyo. Pleiadians were perhaps in a way, the first ex. race I came across in my search for knowledge and new information. Perhaps this had some influence on me, but form then onward, I always felt some connection to them, so much so, that I often felt quite offended and confused even, when I had people talk bad about them. it is quite true, they messed up a lot, but ok, that is not the debate here. I had one person tell me, my connection is to Andromeda, but I never really felt that way. Then again I had another one tell me, I have always been here, and was one of the first beings of this planet, if that makes any sense, and at later point, that I am half/half. All in all, it does not really make any difference, I suppose you just have to find the right answer yourself =)

LadyMay 05-11-2018 08:56 PM

Hi Azmond, would you be able to tell me more about how the Pleiadians messed up? I’m not very knowledgable about it. But I know I have some funky karma, haha, so I’m interested.

Astro 06-11-2018 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
I've never been able to shake off my feeling of connection to the Pleiades. I ordered an astrological reading from Starseed Hotline and I wonder what it will say. Most of my experiences with extraterrestrial spirits have been bad, but maybe I'm ready to start healing that now and finding out who I am (or could be). I think my temperament/personality is very much Pleiadian, and my Paternal ancestry is Mayan whom were supposedly seeded by the Pleiadians.

Does anyone know anything about Pleiadian Mermaids? It's possible I could be a Mermaid but I usually read that Merkin are from Sirius instead. I don't think I have any connection to Sirius.

Maybe talking about this matter with your parents, grandparents, & other family members will help to shed light on the situation. They might prove to be your best source of information on the subject!! They might have a lot of insight about your origins, their experiences with spirits, & healing! More than anyone, they ought to be able to help you establish who you are!!

LadyMay 06-11-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.Tesla

I'm still learning as I go since I learn from experience. I feel them sort of "calling to me" as if I either had a past life there or will have a future life, or it's a parallel life. I'm leaning towards it being a parallel life, as I sometimes hear this androgynous voice while meditating with binaural beats playing in my headphones. I think it has something to do with a soulmate I met, as that voice didn't appear until I met her and we discussed feeling like we belong "out there" the voice I feel comes from a female, but it's like it *sounds* Male and female at the same time.

One time, while binaural beats were playing, it asked me, "who is rose?" This was right after I had a conversation about Rose with said soulmate. Then the other times, it wasn't English I was hearing, but it was the exact same voice and vibe to the voice.

They're not all bad, maybe try putting out the intention to be connected to the nicer ones that operate from unconditional love. I remember one time too, I was meditating, and I felt a group of being from another dimension, meditating at the same time! They had such a lovely unconditional love feeling. They must've been meditating on helping humans or something, as I only felt peace while they were connecting to me as well as a loving feeling

It was interesting. Thanks for letting me share and making this topic,you helped me realize something. :smile:

Very interesting thank you for replying, and nice to meet another Pleiadian :smile:

I don't like to think that I may be 'different' but it does seem I have some connection to the Pleiades, what that is specifically I can't say... Last night I connected in meditation with Maia to learn more, and she was really nice. She didn't say either way I am Pleiadian or not, but she was just welcoming me to the exploration of Pleiadian energy.

That is a very beautiful experience, thank you for sharing. I hope to connect only to the nicer ones nowadays!

LadyMay 06-11-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro
Maybe talking about this matter with your parents, grandparents, & other family members will help to shed light on the situation. They might prove to be your best source of information on the subject!! They might have a lot of insight about your origins, their experiences with spirits, & healing! More than anyone, they ought to be able to help you establish who you are!!

Yes I spoke with my Paternal aunt this summer and she told me a lot about our ancestral history with spirits... It was very interesting and explained a lot of things. So much has affected me without me being that much connected to that side of my family.

inavalan 06-11-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AraceliCianna

I mean no disrespect, but I think it is funny that I misread your title as "I think I'm a Pelican" :smile: ... wrong thread.

LadyMay 06-11-2018 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
I mean no disrespect, but I think it is funny that I misread your title as "I think I'm a Pelican" :smile: ... wrong thread.

Haha no offence taken, I laughed :smile: I like Pelicans!

Spirit bird 11-11-2018 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M.Tesla

I too have Pleidian

I too have Pleiadian as well in me. Although I have been told I have a mix of a few different ET dna most of which is Arcturian Along with Pleiadian. Although I have a strong connection which was made with another ET race that I'm trying to figure out exactly how that came about. Not one of the bad ET's....a good one but I don't understand fully my connection and why they are so prevelant in my life with wanting to be around me. It's been an interesting conundrum to say the least. I almost feel as though they are looking out for me in giving me signs and synchs that they are around. I had my shaman friend read my DNA a little more than a year ago and he identified the races behind me which made sense to me and matched up in the spiritual journey I've had so far. I found it very interesting to learn more about this from him. He is quite phenominal in his abilities and when I left there spiritually cleared I feel like my energies at night are zipping around inside my body. I can actually feel it like a light electricty moving inside.