Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Twin Flame: Did He Astral Project to Me This Morning? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105524)

RedBasket 12-09-2016 01:54 AM

Twin Flame: Did He Astral Project to Me This Morning?

Hello!

I'm new to this part of the forum. I've been on a twin flame journey, going through separation from my twin runner but the energy is shifting and there is less resistance from him. Recently, there has been some brief, real world contact with him for the first time in many many months.

Now I've had wonderful, lengthy, rich dreams of him during separation that have helped my spiritual progression a lot. Many of my important dreams had him delivering the content to me (carrying a ship in a bottle as a gift, meeting me at the base of a broken pyramid he said was mine, talking jibberish at the Disney "It's a Small World" ride, etc etc). It always felt like his soul was talking to my soul when I awoke ... he wasn't just a random figure in these key dreams.

This morning I woke up and felt like I was present in my body, but I felt like there was an invisible, aetherial "him" next to me, being physical and affectionate and playful with me in bed. It wasn't like a dream and it wasn't a fantasy, it felt like an invisible, energy-force-body of him (his same scale and size and mass, though also weightless).

Is it possible he astral projected to me this morning? Any insights into him in terms of how I experience him in my dreams? When two souls regularly connect at night during our sleep, is this just a dream or an astral projection?

Final note - I had a coping technique from childhood of dissociating where I check out and I'm elsewhere, but I never see my body or hover. It doesn't happen often. I don't even know where I go, but I always get the "are you ok?" questions and "where were you?" So I mention this in case it could impact the way I experience or recall astral projection.

Thanks for your input. This is all a strange and exciting new world to me.

Astral Explorer 15-09-2016 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBasket
Hello!

I'm new to this part of the forum. I've been on a twin flame journey, going through separation from my twin runner but the energy is shifting and there is less resistance from him. Recently, there has been some brief, real world contact with him for the first time in many many months.

Now I've had wonderful, lengthy, rich dreams of him during separation that have helped my spiritual progression a lot. Many of my important dreams had him delivering the content to me (carrying a ship in a bottle as a gift, meeting me at the base of a broken pyramid he said was mine, talking jibberish at the Disney "It's a Small World" ride, etc etc). It always felt like his soul was talking to my soul when I awoke ... he wasn't just a random figure in these key dreams.

This morning I woke up and felt like I was present in my body, but I felt like there was an invisible, aetherial "him" next to me, being physical and affectionate and playful with me in bed. It wasn't like a dream and it wasn't a fantasy, it felt like an invisible, energy-force-body of him (his same scale and size and mass, though also weightless).

Is it possible he astral projected to me this morning? Any insights into him in terms of how I experience him in my dreams? When two souls regularly connect at night during our sleep, is this just a dream or an astral projection?

Final note - I had a coping technique from childhood of dissociating where I check out and I'm elsewhere, but I never see my body or hover. It doesn't happen often. I don't even know where I go, but I always get the "are you ok?" questions and "where were you?" So I mention this in case it could impact the way I experience or recall astral projection.

I don't think there is much truth in the twin flame theory honestly. I think the soul mate/twin flame theory is a Human created idea to make people who haven't found their life partner feel hopeful about the future. We as Human-beings create these ideas in almost every facet of life including social, relationships, economic, religion & dogma, etc. We have to feel like there is something bright in our future otherwise we feel lost and don't know what to do with ourselves, so the "twin flame" name itself is kind of comical to me because what is a flame if nothing more than a form of light? Personally in my opinion coming to the physical dimension to love somebody that you are completely compatible with and meant to be with is the opposite of the point of living and coming here. Our reason to come here is to learn how to love ourselves and others, especially others who we find difficult to love, who we dislike, who we harbor bad feelings for. That is a real lesson. What lesson is there is coming to the physical dimension and loving someone you apparently already love? Somebody you already apparently have loved and been with? Honestly the entire idea of it makes no sense to me and I'm pretty sure it's just a Human fantasy.

That's not to say that there is not someone out there that you are extremely compatible with - because there is. But that's just because there is billions of people on Earth and there is bound to be someone who is the right combination of like us and dislike us that blends perfectly with who and what we are. It's impossible to answer your question is a realistic and non-fantasy based manner because "twin flames" are a theory and not necessarily a fact. But the biggest question one would need to answer to begin to understand a situation like this is:

Is your "twin flame" in physical form as a Human-being or do they reside in the "spiritual" plasma based dimensions?

If they are a Human-being the chances are them astral projecting through a multitude of dimensions and somehow winding up in your bed is nearly impossible. We as Human-being astral projectors do not know how to navigate the astral realms and do not immediately control what dimension we end up in. A astral projector cannot visit a physical bed because astral projection fundamentally takes you into different non-physical dimensions. If you're talking about this occurring during a dream that is a little different but if your "twin flame" is a physical being they really couldn't magically end up in the spiritual dimension replicate same bed you're sleeping in unless they had some help from beings that exist in that dimension, even then who knows if it could happen. If that being exists in the astral then why did you come here? Why would you leave your twin flame to come to a physical dimension and look for love? It wouldn't make any sense to do so.

I'd be careful about sharing yourself romantically with any beings in your dreams or if you astral project, because 9 times out of 10 (if not more) it's a dark-being taking whatever energetic signature/form you desire in order to make you feel comfortable giving up yourself and your energy to them. There is much truth in the myths of incubi & succubi and these are very really beings that exist in the astral realms and feed on emotions and sexual energies. They would certainly pose as a "twin flame" or whatever ideology you believe in - in order to make you open up to them and give them what they want. Nothing we hold sacred is safe when it comes to dark-beings - they will use anything against you and take any form they can to get what they want. Not trying to scare you, just open your mind to the reality of it all.

Tobi 15-09-2016 11:22 PM

What you sensed didn't have to be an 'astral projection' literally.

When there's a strong bond of desire or love or harmony between two, then there can often be a strong connection between emotions and thoughts.
It's true that deep thought about another -if there is a mechanism to 'pick up' the intent, will be felt by the other. This works more easily if there's a lot of love or desire.
Two Souls who really like or love each other sort of merge. There is no literal 'distance' at times. Distance is only a physical concept based on the idea of separation of one thing from another.

But....sometimes people can get this wrong and be convinced another person is contacting them (or even harassing them!) in a subtle way! When that doesn't always have to be the case, and there are other factors.

An interesting thing to do, if you completely trust each other, is let them know about the experience, and see what the feedback is....

RedBasket 16-09-2016 06:03 PM

Thank you both for your replies.

Yes, the person I refer to as my "twin flame" exists in this time, space, reality in the flesh and blood in my very same town. No worries if that doesn't match your belief system, Astral Explorer. After exploring many explanations for this intense connection the past few years, the TF journey makes sense for me and my situation. But if I believe I am safe and no harm will come to me in the sleeping world or in Astral dimensions, isn't that enough? I feel like the dark entities you mentioned would avoid me if I know in my heart that I am protected.

Your comment, Tobi, that two souls who love each other can possibly merge/collapse through the physical space that appears to separate them makes sense to me.

"My twin" are I are both physically separated now due to events in our respective lives. I had missed him so much and had experienced such a longing for him for quite some time. Now that I focus less on the loss of him and more on my personal path, I have felt his presence more.

I'm interesting in exploring AP ... and just for my own sake. Sounds like an illuminating way to experience more of life and more dimensions.

jro5139 27-09-2016 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBasket
Hello!

Hi Red! I had a similar experience only I was awake... A few weeks ago I woke up at about 3am and could not go back to sleep (I've been waking up really early a lot lately and can't sleep anymore) and since my kid was asleep in the bed with me I went into the living room so as not to wake her up and got on the computer.
Then I just sensed that my twin flame ( or whatever he is) was there, hanging around me in spirit. I sensed his presence. I even sensed when it got later in the morning and he left. I'm sure it was him and not a dark entity. I know because I can sense negative presences when they are around me. I have for a long time, ever since I saw a demon possession. I always sense when there's a negative presence in my space. I can distinguish them too and tell when a presence is negative or dark, even when they materialize to me in the form of good looking men, which has happened too.
I don't know if my experience is different than yours because I was awake? But it's interesting...

Also the day I broke my no contact with him and sent him a message asking him if we could be friends again, I dreamt him and I got together and hung out and in the dream it felt like it was his idea because we did stuff he would pick to do lol...2 days later when I finally checked Facebook to see if he had answered me (yuck I hate Facebook), he had sent me like 5 messages and said yes and he said we'd get together and get coffee (one thing we did in the dream).
I have been curious ever since if he had the same dream but I'm too scared to ask him. He probably already thinks I'm a total nut especially since I sent him a letter about how I went through ascension and told him a bunch of stuff like that I have had dreams that came true. I didn't tell him some of the dreams were about him though. And I told him about soul connections but not in reference to him and I, just about that they exist and family stuff. The 2 days that he was sending me messages I had a strong feeling to check it too but I didn't listen.

RedBasket 28-09-2016 02:29 PM

Hi jro5139!

Thank you for your response here. I always enjoy your posts in the other forum where we visit. It was so interesting to read that you have had similar experiences with both your dreams and with a waking presence/entity.

And I know what you mean about feeling like a nut when you share info about this experience, like your details of ascension and your dreams with your twin! Yes, me too! But I feel so compelled to do it that I can't stop myself. If you get the courage to find out if he had the same dream, do let me know what he says.

I only started sharing news of my dreams (actually just mentioned one dream to him but I've had many) during the phase where he wouldn't talk to me. So I texted the story of a dream with him in it and got no response. But it contained a random game show host in it. About a month later I saw he posted a video about this random game show host, so that was one way of him sharing that he didn't think I was a total nut.

jro5139 28-09-2016 04:40 PM

Very interesting.... I feel compelled as well, just to share the aspects with him not to relate it to him and I, I wrote out an email about it to him and since my laptop died I decided to go to the library so I didn't have to tap it out on the tablet because it was long lol. While I was sitting at the library computer, I looked up and a guy was walking along the back wall of the library who looked like him and was dressed like him (I know it wasn't him). It just gave me a chill... Then the guy walked into the bookshelves and never came back out. I was there for over an hour.
Then I was driving to work and a guy who looked like him drove past me..really? He has a very distinct look so seeing people who look like him is pretty rare.

Also I wanted to share with him because I know I might just be the one person that he would believe or at least consider to believe and he knows I've never lied to him. My only concern is I don't want anything to affect our friendship since he has been so responsive lately.

Ayah16 22-12-2016 03:24 AM

I wonder about this as well.. if a TF could potentially astral project unintentionally to you or if it's something else taking advantage of the confusion and assumes an identity. I suspect both are possible because of confirmed mutual experiences.

PlatitudePluto 31-12-2016 12:50 PM

This is an interesting thread! I suffer from something called limerence and visit another forum for that so I've learned a lot about what my experiences mean in regards to that. My condition can include dreaming about the person I was limerent over and I still do even though at one point I'd gone months without even thinking about this guy, but I did have one dream that made me scratch my head, it sounded similar to what you're experiencing. This was the first dream I had about him months after not thinking or dreaming about him. Just out of the blue.

Now the twin flame subject had been brought up a couple of times over at the other forum I frequent, but there are just no concrete answers, and so it seems like that's that. I don't know either way if I subscribe to the twin flame thing, I just don't know enough about it, but if I did, this guy I was limerent over could very well be my twin flame so that's how I'll refer to him here.

I definitely was limerent, there was no doubt about that. But I felt like I had an inner sort of connection with him even though we were basically work acquaintances. I felt like we could communicate silently through like emotions and facial expressions, it was the strangest thing. I was intensely interested and attracted to him and I felt that he felt the same way, especially when a mutual friend of ours, who I hadn't told of my feelings, wanted to get me and TF together. She never said why she wanted to get us together but I just assumed that maybe she could sense or tell that I liked him and that was why. This was in the summer of '14.

Right after that, my last living grandmother went into the hospital and a week later she was gone. Just like that. So I was grieving for awhile and avoided everyone including my friend and TF. Words couldn't possibly describe how alone I felt.

About three months later, I'd started yearning for my TF again and thinking about what my friend had said, that I should make a move on him. Then I saw him flirting with another of our coworkers in the parking lot one morning. This woman who had started a month earlier. They'd become friends but I didn't think anything of it because I was so wrapped up in my own emotions and I mean, I've had guy friends.

But that day, I felt blindsided and just completely stupid when I thought they liked each other and I'd spent two years at that point pining over him and almost listening to my friend. The next evening after I saw them again together at the lockers, I just walked away without being seen and went to put my lunch away. He was still there and just wouldn't leave.

After the staff meeting, I went out to go to work, and apparently he was still out at the lockers and almost ran right into me as I turned the corner and since he was taller than me, I just kind of avoided him and went to go to work. A few minutes after that, I was standing at the fitting rooms waiting to see my task for the day and he walked by the minute I went up there. He didn't come real close, he just came around a corner, his eyes directly on me, and kept walking, staring at me, his head turning and everything as he walked, giving me this weird cryptic, sad stare. I just kind of broke the eye contact and looked down. This is just one example of how I felt we could communicate without speaking, but I thought I was just crazy to assign that much meaning to it. You can tell I've put a lot of thought into all of it. :icon_eek:

I started trying to avoid him after that, just quietly, I wasn't rude about it, but I saw him more in two weeks than I ever did in two years of him working there at that point. Then the other girl left and things went back to normal, but I was angry at him for a whole year and wanted to get over him, stop working with him, etc.

A year later I lost my job for attendance reasons, got a better one right away, and my life seemed on the up and up but what happened the year before that still followed me around like a nasty shadow. When I talked to our mutual friend who'd left that job, she told me that TF had told her he liked me and that was why she'd wanted to get us together but I was so afraid I'd been wrong about him, and thought it was too late, especially after the year of being angry at him. I wasn't even sure it was what I wanted anymore, even though I still couldn't get him out of my head. It was like we had a relationship and break-up, like I knew who he was already.

I went to see him exactly a year ago today and I was going to suss out once and for all if he had a girlfriend and if he wanted to go to one of my new coworkers' New Years party. Well he had to work early New Year's Day and the management at that workplace had started picking on him so I didn't even tell him about the party or invite him, and the girlfriend thing, well, he didn't bite the bait. He really didn't seem all that interested in me or what I was doing so I just kind of left it at that.

I briefly started seeing a guy from my new job, but things cooled off when I started having problems with the night manager there and I just kind of withdrew. I had to change shifts to get away from this manager. I eventually left that job and decided to relocate two months ago after being unemployed all summer in my hometown.

I don't know when exactly I stopped being limerent over TF, it just so happened that several months went by, and I'd thrown myself into another interest of mine without even knowing that I'd completely stopped thinking of TF. Until the dream I had a few months ago about TF.

Even though I had a wild imagination as a child, I consider myself to be the kind of person who wants a "rational" explanation for everything and some things just can't be explained.

So anyway this dream that I had, seemed real, like I actually left my body and went where I went, etc. In the dream I started out looking for the spirit or whatever of somebody who was deceased (long story) and I was looking in a physical location far away from where I lived, and at some point I was accompanied by someone, and realized it was my TF. He was holding my hand and generally treating me in a romantic way. Then I realized we weren't where I wanted to be, we were back in my hometown and TF was kissing me goodbye and then he left, and I remember thinking right before I woke up, "wait, this isn't where I wanted to be! Why am I here and why can't I find who I was looking for???" I was actually mad. When I woke up, I felt exhausted like I'd really done all the travelling I'd done in the dream and it just felt really real. So I can vouch for how real that feels.

I'm sorry I wrote all of this in your thread, I'd meant to start my own about this at some point, but I saw yours on the same subject when I came on tonight and there are other things in here I wanted to respond to.

Especially about the thing about the dark entities. I've had a few visitation dreams from deceased people as well as this strange dream but it never occurred to me that a dark entity could be behind that, that's rather frightening. In my case, my mutual friend and TF had apparently had a lot of interest in the paranormal and the same TV shows and he seemed a rather spiritual-type person, so like someone said, it's possible that he's really skilled in astral travel (I know I'm certainly not) so he could know how to visit me. Or I could just be assigning too much meaning to all of this when it means nothing.

When I complained about still dreaming about my TF on the other forum, someone else had mentioned that when it happened to them, they thought it was just this person saying hi in their astral travels and nothing more. I had never heard of astral travels and I started wondering myself if that's what happened to me this time.

In my case, I got so sick of dreaming of my TF period that I prayed to my deceased grandparents to please knock some sense into me when I start dreaming about him, if I'm the one going to him or if he's coming to me, or whatever.

I've never put a lot of meaning into dreams, I never believed that dreaming of someone means a whole lot, but I still dream about this guy way too much, and even though that's the only potentially "astral travel" dream that comes to my mind, if that's really what it is, I want it to stop. I've moved eight-hundred-something miles away from him and my hometown, I'm ready for a new start and I have no desire to go backward and yet I still can't get this guy out of my mind or dreams. I can still sense him in front of me like he's actually here sometimes even though I know he's not. It's so weird.

Babushka815 31-12-2016 11:11 PM

sorry not sorry

honestly...we all believe in this theory..if you dont okay free speech//but let us have our moments//we all believe in something even u do..rather it be God..Buddah the ideas of twin flames and soul mates...let us have our time please.