Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What's the difference between a psychopath and a twin flame? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84781)

Same Sex twin flame27 20-04-2015 04:15 PM

What's the difference between a psychopath and a twin flame?

How can you tell if you're dealing with a psychopath or a true twin flame? Especially when they leave abruptly with no explanation.

Laulau79 20-04-2015 04:51 PM

You wouidnt get the telepathy, they wouldn't understand you, wouldn't be able to finish your sentences. Your life would be hindered not helped. You would not be leading a fulfilling life
A psychopath would make you rely on them and be dependent on them
A sm or tf helps you thru your journey without control or hurt
Will be signs and syncs. You will feel extremely comfortable and at one. There will be no judgement or expectation
You will feel able to live your life regardless

taurusnsane 20-04-2015 05:02 PM

Good question. My friends friend has a relationship that has lasted about 8 years and its been push and pull between them. The whole relationship looks like a twin relationship but then i found out that the man is basically a psyhco and i dont think that a twin flame relationship can be this way. Shes conficence is below zero now, he dissapears and reappears, he constanly picks on her face, her body and her personality YET says they will be together forever. There has been months of not communicating and then back again because the need to be together is strong.

But... I thought at first that they are twin couple but then when I got the insight, oh dear lord. I dont think anybody here goes through something like this with a twin. With a twin there is abandoment, fear issue but never this disrespectful behaviour and making one feel bad about themselves but who knows.

I think that the most intense thing for me is that i can imagine him being beside me, i can feel his energy with me and this has come into very deep level but i like it. I dont think that a connection with a pyshcopath can give you that but i dont know, i havent had these feelings with anyone else. That was my clue.

LadyMay 20-04-2015 05:07 PM

There tend to be psychopathic traits in a lot of twins due to all the past lives and karma built up. You don't think you were both goody two shoes in every life do you?

Meeting your twin brings things up to the surface for release. That means the psychopathic traits are shared, not solitary. Especially if you're fixated on it in them.

QT Pie 20-04-2015 05:12 PM

The divine is in the experience that comes. Not necessarily the people who receive. Some experience comes and you do with it whatever you do with it. Then after you've butchered and missed the point entirely you accuse creation for having sent something "bad" for you. No, you turned it into something bad. You are responsible for how you internalize all things. This is true because look at the wide range of TF experiences, and indeed all experience. Two kids grow up in the same house one goes to Harvard the other becomes an addict. Both make the parent responsible, no, it is how they internalize the experience. Nothing more.

Same Sex twin flame27 20-04-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laulau79
You wouidnt get the telepathy, they wouldn't understand you, wouldn't be able to finish your sentences. Your life would be hindered not helped. You would not be leading a fulfilling life
A psychopath would make you rely on them and be dependent on them
A sm or tf helps you thru your journey without control or hurt
Will be signs and syncs. You will feel extremely comfortable and at one. There will be no judgement or expectation
You will feel able to live your life regardless

I got the telepathy and the syncs and signs and dreams I had, but I'm still having problems trying to differentiate between a psycho and a twin flame. We all know how the TF experience can make us feel crazy and the confusion gets intense. She never made me feel like I was less of a person tho. So I guess she's a twin.

ComeOnLetItGo 20-04-2015 06:16 PM

I think this boils down to one a thing; a feeling.

A TF connection makes you feel complete. Makes you feel like you've "come home." There is no other feeling you will have had with anyone else and you will know that, as will they. The syncs etc are all there as well. It's good to read up on infatuation, narcissists, lust, etc. Because many of those things do mimic traits of a TF connection. But at the end of the day a TF connection, is all forgiving. You let things go that you never would. There are no deal breakers. The love never goes. And you'd never wish any ill-will on them even though you do some of the craziest, meanest things. The difference is your INTENT. You never have mal intent, nor do they. But sometimes the bad must come out to clear your issues. Also, a key thing to a TF connection I believe is during separation you will feel the pull very intensely (it will come in waves as well, sometimes earth-shattering pain out of no where) but you will also notice your life is improving slowly but surely. Even though it's immensely painful, deep down you know you're improving your SELF with this separation. I don't believe a psychopath makes you a better person in any way. Our twins are here to make us complete, self-love, acceptance, etc. through the most excruciating trials and tests. But in the end, we are who we are meant to be in the end. And that is better off, not worse off. I think in a TF connection we know this deep down. Sometimes in our sub-conscious. It's why there is often a lot of peace in the end once the push/pull, etc is over. Psychopaths, I think lack most, if not all of these things. It's more of an obsession, an addiction and in reality your own lack of self-worth if you're letting someone stay in your life who makes you feel terrible and deep down you know makes your life worse off. It's one thing to have flaws, it's another thing to know someone actively hinders and makes your life worse off with no betterment.

These are key distinctions I believe. I hope this helps with some clarity!

QT Pie 20-04-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo

A TF connection makes you feel complete. Makes you feel like you've "come home." There is no other feeling you will have had with anyone else and you will know that, as will they. The syncs etc are all there as well. It's good to read up on infatuation, narcissists, lust, etc. Because many of those things do mimic traits of a TF connection. But at the end of the day a TF connection, is all forgiving. You let things go that you never would. There are no deal breakers. The love never goes. And you'd never wish any ill-will on them even though you do some of the craziest, meanest things. The difference is your INTENT. You never have mal intent, nor do they. But sometimes the bad must come out to clear your issues. Also, a key thing to a TF connection I believe is during separation you will feel the pull very intensely (it will come in waves as well, sometimes earth-shattering pain out of no where) but you will also notice your life is improving slowly but surely. Even though it's immensely painful, deep down you know you're improving your SELF with this separation. I don't believe a psychopath makes you a better person in any way. Our twins are here to make us complete, self-love, acceptance, etc. through the most excruciating trials and tests. But in the end, we are who we are meant to be in the end. And that is better off, not worse off. I think in a TF connection we know this deep down. Sometimes in our sub-conscious. It's why there is often a lot of peace in the end once the push/pull, etc is over. Psychopaths, I think lack most, if not all of these things. It's more of an obsession, an addiction and in reality your own lack of self-worth if you're letting someone stay in your life who makes you feel terrible and deep down you know makes your life worse off. It's one thing to have flaws, it's another thing to know someone actively hinders and makes your life worse off with no betterment.

Brilliantly put!

YS. 20-04-2015 06:50 PM

Wow! Well put!! Especially the INTENT part!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo

John Elessar 20-04-2015 09:52 PM

I'll just point out that these connections can attract 3rd parties which can have rather inimical (shall we say) influences on matters.