Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Faerie Question? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105526)

IAWIA 12-09-2016 04:24 AM

Faerie Question?

I have been told that Faeries are similar to Angels except they require something of us in return?

I've always been puzzled by this.

Respect for nature. Giving back to the Earth. Loving the Earth. That's what my intuition tells me.

???

Kayleighloves 12-09-2016 10:01 AM

Hi, I do a lot of work with Faeries, and I honestly don't agree that they're similar in any way :confused: I think there are many differences and actually I've heard that faeries are more like humans.
Angels are angelic and they are only here to help us, however faeries can only be working with us to get what they want from us- maybe it's treasures, or goods, or even revenge.

The faeries are on a different plain to us, and we did once live in harmony with them, that was until humans began to manipulate the fae, which is why they decided to go and shut themselves off from us. So when we want to go ahead and work with these magnificent creatures we need to prove ourselves. It has actually taken me a year of leaving out offerings and talking to them, for them to return this communication and leave me an offering back. It's like meeting a new human- you need to build up a level of trust with them, you need to trust them and they need to trust you. You will need to leave offerings first, before they begin to realise that you and your intentions with them are pure and you do not wish them harm, or just want gifts from them.

I love leaving offerings for them, and I have a faerie door in my house, inviting them in. A few weeks ago they came to me and told me what flowers I needed to plant, after I planted them they left me an offering. I know it was them because after I found it, they came to me and told me it was them that led me to it.
They are such interesting creatures, if you'd like any more info you can always message me:smile: you just need an open mind and you need to believe :D

AlexDF 12-09-2016 10:31 AM

hi Angels I see as messengers or mediators between me and the universe or source and others

fairies or faeries are they not some nature souls or entities in connection to Gaia ?

I find this topic very interesting and exciting :-)

Star Aura 12-09-2016 07:27 PM

I've had more experience with Faeries than anything else in the metaphysical sense, the Faes I know are very happy, bubbly and friendly and love to laugh and play. They always crack me up with the little things they do haha, the experience is highly personal for you and unique. A Fae queen gifted me once some beautiful yellow bell flowers. I knew it was because I helped look after earth over the summer period picking up everyone's rubbish they leave on the beach (makes me so mad!!) so they notice you help Mother Earth and respect nature and the living creatures and animals here, the Faes I've met are very earthy thy loooveeeeee playing in gardens and ponds :)
Hope this helps a lil, when you're ready one day you could go visit their realm and meet some Faeries they really love visitors!
Don't let ppl put you off saying they play ticks on people as well, not all Faeries are silly like that just use discernment!

Star Aura 12-09-2016 07:29 PM

Oh and they love crystals haha :D

IAWIA 12-09-2016 11:22 PM

Thanks everyone for your comments!!

I heard a faerie in June for the first time. I wasn't sure at first who I was hearing but when I explained to a friend that the voice was sweet, playful and giggly, she immediately knew it was a faerie.

I'm a little disappointed that I haven't heard her again. So I thought perhaps I need to do something in exchange for her presence.

I feel she'll come back to me one day. :)

Clover 13-09-2016 02:20 AM

I a m almost certain they are responsible for all the accidental double and tripple posts around here lol

Awakened Queen 14-09-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
I a m almost certain they are responsible for all the accidental double and tripple posts around here lol

Faeries and Mercury Retrograde:laughing11:

fayette 17-09-2016 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAWIA
I have been told that Faeries are similar to Angels except they require something of us in return?

I've always been puzzled by this.

Respect for nature. Giving back to the Earth. Loving the Earth. That's what my intuition tells me.

???

I think like any other living or spiritual being, belief in their existence and recognition for the tasks they preform could be something they would appreciate from us

Gru123 08-12-2016 11:09 PM

So how would I go about meeting one,