Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   New Game - Who's that knocking on my door (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117459)

Pandora. 06-10-2017 05:44 PM

New Game - Who's that knocking on my door

Who's that knocking on my door?

The first person pulls a card then describes who the person is they're opening their door to.

For example, Person A draws 8 of Pentacles.

Person B opens the door (and describes who they are, in this case the 8 of Pentacles) - a charity selling handmade chocolates, for example.

Person B then leaves a card for person C and so it goes ...

First card to get us off and running, so who's knocking on YOUR door:

Knight of Swords

55Degrees 06-10-2017 08:27 PM

.....opens door.
A young police officer stands there.
"Pisces Moon? I wonder if I could ask you a few questions ......."

Hanged Man knocks at your door........

Pandora. 06-10-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
.....opens door.
A young police officer stands there.
"Pisces Moon? I wonder if I could ask you a few questions ......."

Hanged Man knocks at your door........

So I'm in the shower (and don't take kindly to being interrupted as some unGodly hour (which to me is anything before 9am).

There's a strange rustling noise at the door when I open it ...

"WT"?
"Sorry to bother you Pandora, I was chainsawing the tree next door, but the safety line got stuck. You wouldn't have a Stanley knife to cut me free would you?"

Ace of Cups

55Degrees 06-10-2017 08:45 PM

Opens door.......

It's my friend with champagne to celebrate my good news :biggrin:

7 of Swords

Pandora. 06-10-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Opens door.......

It's my friend with champagne to celebrate my good news :biggrin:

7 of Swords

(I'll bet that 7 of Swords raided their husband's/wife's/parent's stash of alcohol, ahahahaha!)

Do you want to leave a card for the next person? (I forgot too, doh!)

55Degrees 06-10-2017 10:25 PM

OK. ......
Knock, knock it's Strength

Pandora. 06-10-2017 10:33 PM

Strength

Oh crikey. These are the people I least wanted visiting today. They're a married couple but talk about chalk and cheese. The poor sod can't get a word in edgewise, his wife is always telling him what to do and how to do it. Funny though, she seems to have a knack of getting him to change his behaviour or bend to her will without too much ado.

The High Priestess

55Degrees 06-10-2017 10:48 PM

High Priestess

Ah, it's that friend you met at the meditation group, the one you turn to for advice, yet when you do talk to her, it's as though you come up with the answer to your problem yourself. Strange though, you know so little about her.

4 of Pents

Pandora. 07-10-2017 02:11 AM

4 of Pentacles

Crikey, I'm having a lot of visitors today, hahahaha.

Well, if it isn't Mr I've got so much money, but naturally I don't actually have any on me. We're off to dinner, but is it ok if I pay this time? No doubt I'll have to listen to his latest purchases, new boat, new car, just back from a holiday to Fiji ... *sigh*

Knight of Swords (Probably visiting Pisces Moon again cause he's got the hots for her, hahahaha)

Pandora. 10-10-2017 08:10 AM

Knight of Swords

So I'm in the middle of painting, and there's a knock on the door. It's the Rural Fire Brigade dude telling me I've got to evacuate pronto, as a bushfire seems to be getting closer ...

10 of Cups