Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Universe, Spirit, or Guides? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125308)

RadiantPearl 22-09-2018 04:00 PM

Universe, Spirit, or Guides?

Hi! So about a week ago I received a sign. It’s not like I haven’t received them before it’s just this one was special to me and I wanted to share it. I was scrolling through YouTube and Selena Gomez came up on my home page. I was thinking “Really?!! I was just thinking about her!” Now I don’t listen to her music but the song was naturally. Later on myself and my dad went out and when we were in the restaurant the song naturally came on!

Now I don’t want to make this to long but part of the song goes “How you choose to express yourself, it’s all your own and I can tell it comes naturally it comes naturally.” Skip ahead to the chorus and it goes “Everything comes naturally! it comes naturally! when you’re with me baby” and then that part repeats.

Can anyone tell me what what this sign might have meant? I’ve pondered on it for a while and as far as my other signs go I’m not entirely sure if they are from my spirit, my guides, or the universe if that’s seperate and it’s own meaning at all. Like I said I get many signs but most of them are just pictures I see on whatever site I’m on. I’ve never actually seen one manifest into what is happening in my reality.

John32241 23-09-2018 12:41 PM

Hi,

For me, letting things come naturally would mean to trust my intuition.

John

RadiantPearl 23-09-2018 10:11 PM

Okay thank you. :D

inavalan 23-09-2018 10:41 PM

I believe that nobody can tell you what a sign means. It is what you make of it. Also, you have to not rationalize it, because your beliefs and emotions will distort its meaning. You should go into your favorite altered state of consciousness (self-hypnosis, meditation, obe, ...), and figure out. That particular sign might mean nothing, just a coincidence.

RadiantPearl 26-09-2018 12:26 PM

You’re right. :) thank you everyone. :)

Bornonthecusp 27-09-2018 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that nobody can tell you what a sign means. It is what you make of it. Also, you have to not rationalize it, because your beliefs and emotions will distort its meaning. You should go into your favorite altered state of consciousness (self-hypnosis, meditation, obe, ...), and figure out. That particular sign might mean nothing, just a coincidence.

Seconded. The answer is within you, you beautiful soul :smile:

Miss Hepburn 27-09-2018 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
Seconded. The answer is within you, you beautiful soul :smile:

Well, aren't you a great addition to this forum! :wink:

Bornonthecusp 28-09-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, aren't you a great addition to this forum! :wink:

Awww, thank you very much :biggrin: