Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   how do you accept you are here? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=15503)

athribiristan 09-05-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tilia
HI all

thanks for the replies. I have been reading and pondering.

I was chatting to the Ash tree in the garden and got the same message as Internal Queries leans towards.... I have a choice, be here and be happy or be here and be miserable.. they are my only choices. Sadly at the moment there were no pointers on how to ensure that I am happy.

I am an emotional scorpio and when I am being emotional that is ALL I am. I don't see outside it. Somehow I have to learn to detach myself from the emotion and see it for what it is....

But, Ash said that I didn't need the answers straight away. He had me saw off a dead branch.. that took ages and lots of work.. to show me things aren't always fast but if I keep working at it I will get there.

I have had a lovely weekend in my garden, connecting, loving, creating. I have been surrounded by people I love and it has been wonderful.. no need to escape from that.

Sadly it's back to the outside world tomorrow and I will be wanting to escape again :( Day1, lesson 1 I guess.

Ok, well I quoted the wrong message but I'll just put my input here anyway:

You said you have trouble bringing that Love and Light down into the real world. This connection is symbolized by the crown chakra (7th). This is where spirit connects to physicality. You might try doing some work on this chakra, or putting energy into strengthening that connection if you're not into the chakra model.

The physical world can be a very hard place for people like you. My wife has also spent many years 'up there', ignoring the real world. She has only just come back 'down' around the beginning of this year. It has been hard and a little frustrating to watch. Its a lot like watching a child learn to walk, you are constantly afraid they will fall and hit their head on something, but you just have to let it all happen and take joy in them learning something new.

It will get easier. Have faith in that thought.

Tea Break 10-05-2011 11:04 AM

Really, Tilia, the short answer is - that each "unique expressions of God" (which each of us are) sniffs about the various spiritual literature and teachings "out there" till we find something we resonate with, and find our peace in the practise of it.
Choose something which sounds good to you, give it a try - and if you find in maybe a year or so that it doesn't fulfil you, move on. You willfind that peace, and the ability to deal with the "rainshowers" of life, Tilia.
It took me about a decade(!) but was well worth the hunt, I promise you. :smile:

The problem was that I (and many of us, I'm sure) apply rules in such a "hunt" which serve us in the everyday world. Dedication, determination, study, and perhaps worst of all - too much discussion of possibilities with others(!) :smile:

For, with great respect to those who have made their own choices (as I've done myself) - we're all different, and what feels "good" to one, doesn't necessarily suit another.

Meditation has been suggested here, and I think that'd be a good starting place for you (or anyone "seeking"). Meditation calms the mind, and let's the feelings surface. We tend to repress them in everyday life, as they aren't "logical". But this is one time where "logic" can't choose for us - our instincts, emotions, God voice, intuition or etc., is the thing to listen to, and meditation helps us calm ourselves enough to hear that.

If (like me) you find actual sitting calmly a struggle, try music meditation. Choose some gentle music - emphasis on gentle! - and make a regular time of day to sit down quietly and let your mind relax, and follow the flow of the sounds. After a time or two, you'll find yourself automatically relaxing for the exercise, and before you know it ... "something" will surface ... a feeling, a knowing, but whatever it is, it'll guide you to your next step.
Have faith in yourself that your own subconscious already knows what is good for you, Tilia - you just need to listen to yourself. Then your own wisdom will lead you to the manner of living which will help you "Dance in the rain" - and know that our "showers" during life are only growing exercises. :smile:

End of sermon, my friends! :wink:

Angel Blessing to All:angel9:

Lightspirit 10-05-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Some souls remember home (the other side) too well and have that longing to be back. We are here for a special purpose and therefore we must learn to find the positive in our existence; even though we may feel "life" is pointless. It really isn't. You just haven't found your reason for wanting to come here. Try hard to get into meditations, quieting your logical mind and tuning into your spirit within. You will find the answers you seek there.

I am like that I dont want to be here but feel connected with something else it seems to be light related. Something not here but out there. THe christian in me is connected with God but there is a cosmic type thing too.

sound 10-05-2011 11:51 AM

Why do we always believe the grass is greener on the other side of the fence?

Lightspirit 10-05-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sound

That isna good point. There is a part of me that longs for another place. I am not sure what it is, but it is as though part of me longs to go home, while part of me knows that part will remain here. Dont ask me why I think that, it just is...

Internal Queries 10-05-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

well, maybe because some of us seem to have an intrinsic longing for something or somewhere else, a something or somewhere else that makes more sense than what we live here in this reality. if we belonged here, felt comfortable here we wouldn't have that longing. none of the events we witness, the experiences we experience would puzzel us or cause us distress. it'd all feel normal and we'd feel at home. none of us would be searching our souls for meaning and purpose and a succor from loneliness.

sound 10-05-2011 12:11 PM

I am not sure we would be experiencing 'here' if we didn't belong here ... That sense of belonging can be every bit as powerful as that yearning ...

Internal Queries 10-05-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

I am not sure we would be experiencing 'here' if we didn't belong here ... That sense of belonging can be every bit as powerful as that yearning ...

oh i suppose but if one never really felt a sense of belonging then this reality might seem alien.

sound 10-05-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Internal Queries
oh i suppose but if one never really felt a sense of belonging then this reality might seem alien.

In that respect, it is possible one may experience just as much unrest 'up there' or where ever the preferred there is believed to be ...

Internal Queries 10-05-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

In that respect, it is possible one may experience just as much unrest 'up there' or where ever the preferred there is believed to be ...

well, one may imagine a union or reunion with those with whom one belongs. personally i'm still holding out hope to find myself in the midst of my vibrational peers here in this reality. We always know Us when We encounter Us.

it may be a leftover need from when we were tribal. ever since i can remember i've always wanted a tribal identity, a "my people".